• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pets

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
I do not have pets, my parents don't like animals...for good reason.

We did used to have a fish, although that was even before I was born. I do plan to get a dog when I move out, I'll call him Scruffy.

mesmerized

I have a puppy named Lily and a cat named Fred.

They're both annoying and smell... I dislike the dog on a higher level though. Sometimes I just wish the dog would choke on a bone and.... well you get the point. XD

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
lol. I have a dog, and his name is funny so I won't say it. But I luv him to death. He's just so awesome!!!!

hehe,what is it..i want to know.:D lol I have a cat named, of all things, kitty. I LOVE HER TO DEATH!! She's huge. She's overweight by 4 pounds, which in human weight is like a 12 year old being like 230 pounds or something like that. Which today isn't that much I guess.LOL.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!

D:

My family has:
-A Gerbil ('cause one died)
-A Bunny ('cause one died)
-A Greyhound (sometimes, he TECHNICALLY lives with my sister, but he's ALWAYS up here)
-A kitty.

Now, Betelgeuse isn't MY kitty. My kitty was Bear, and he was wonderful, and we'd had him forever, but he died recently, and we picked up some new stray, and I kind of resent her, because she's just a kitten, and they're... annoying.

But maybe I'll grow to like her. MAYbe.

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe
One my dog was a stray when we got him and his name is BO, my other dog is a Samoyed/German Shepherd mix name Missy got her when she was a puppy she my baby. My cats don't have name only one her name a Angel and my birds don't have names too I love them all their all my babys.:)

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
Oh;

I had 5 dogs.
Max, my current dog. We've had him for 5 years and he's a fat pug/Lab mix. :D

Greta was my first dog (at like age 4), and she ran back to her dead owners in New Mexico... we moved since then

Lucy, ran back to her old owners. But they died so we don't know what happened to her.

Abby, we gave her away. She was a alpha female. She protected us a little too much and bit me a little bit too hard for my brother.

Ginger; I miss her soooooooo much. She was my darling german shepard/blue healer mix. My dad couldn't stand her so we gave her away. I still have my last video with her on my cell. ;-;

I loves dogs. ;3

Elorah

Awards
We just have one dog! He's a little Maltese named Monty. I love him to bits! He's very playful and soooo cute ^^

We used to have a rottweiler named Sam. My parents got him before I was born, and he died when I was three. He was awesome.

Rix

:)
Awards
I don't have any pets, but I have had two pets in my life.

One Labrador Retriever as a kid

And a couple of years ago I had another dog, but my father had to give him away to a friend because we had to move and it wasn't allowed with dogs in the new house:( I miss him so much..

But I'm going to have a new dog when I'm older:)

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I have two dogs, a cat, and a kitten. I'd group the kitten with the cat, but I thought I would point out, that it's a kitten. One dog is a Brendel Pitbull, the other is a Boxer, and the cat and the kitten are related.

xZora

I have one cat right now. I call him Cat. (Very creative.) (His name's Leo though. He originally had some other name that was longer than that, but then everyone forgot what it was, so we just changed it. xD) My family had a cat named Tigger since before I was born, but he died a few years ago ]: I've also had birds, and a lot of fish (except raccoons like to eat them ...). I might get a dog sometime (I want a Papillon, but my sister wants some other dog that isn't very adorable).

Last edited:

Blue

home is where the heart is
Pets?

I had three birds and one guinea pig,but they all died.

However,I want to have a cat or two birds again when I'm living on my own. :D

Avalon

?Templar King?
Website
knightly-gamers.com
I had a dog my whole life until she died 1 year ago. I had a fish till it died two weeks ago. And now I have a fat and lazy cat that gets its fur all over my jackets.....really got to stop leaving my jackets on the chair =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back