• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pete the Big oaf.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cissy

Bronze Member
No, he just had a debt to repay her because she let him go. When he found out she died, he probably just wanted to bring her back so she could protect him. He is a giant sissy, after all.

I guess that's possible.

I dunno. He just seemed so intimidated by her the second they rejoined, like he had suffered from her evil nagging before.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
pete and malificent died becuase of those hundreds of Shadow Heartless. So, i dunno why to bing them back. Maybe they will appear in BBS. Id actually like that <3

After all the crap Maleficent has been through, I don't think a bunch of shadows would mean the end of her.

Awards
I guess that's possible.

I dunno. He just seemed so intimidated by her the second they rejoined, like he had suffered from her evil nagging before.

But that's just because he's a-scared of her because she's far more powerful than her.
He wouldn't want to do anything to upset her.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
No, he just had a debt to repay her because she let him go. When he found out she died, he probably just wanted to bring her back so she could protect him. He is a giant sissy, after all.

She most-likely let him go in order to recruit him. I doubt he even had a choice to refuse working with her for some time. She probably sent him off to gather Heartless, then the events of KH I took place, and then after over a year, Sora and the group found him as he was still fulfilling that order.

Cissy

Bronze Member
But that's just because he's a-scared of her because she's far more powerful than her.
He wouldn't want to do anything to upset her.

Come to think of it, I think you're right.

We hire that buffoon again? He can't even tie his own shoes.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
yes he was king back then becouse on kh2 when you go to yen sid's tower donald said yen sid was the kings teacher when he was king

Awards
yes he was king back then becouse on kh2 when you go to yen sid's tower donald said yen sid was the kings teacher when he was king

No he doesn't. Goofy says that he was "The King's teacher".

And it seems that Pete only wanted Yen Sid's heartless for a body guard. He didn't really know who he was anyway.
Time for a recap.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/enU8brAo470&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/enU8brAo470&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:

Nostalgia

livin' in the past

Donald said he was the king's teacher. He always refers to him as the king. That doesn't mean that he was king then.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Right, sorry about that. At least I was making the right point, lol.

A

Azrael

Pete from his relationship with Maleficent in KH2, I assume he would have some sort of dealings with her to gain the throne of Disney Castle from Mickey

The Enchanted

Hmph...I knew that Pete talk would come to no good, oh well, here's a summary of his past.

Many, many years before Kingdom Hearts II, Pete worked as the captain of a steamboat. His deck hand was none other than the future king of Disney Castle, Mickey Mouse. This past association causes Pete to refer to Mickey as "the Boat-Boy King."

At some undetermined point, "a long time ago," Pete turned to evil, and King Mickey banished him to another dimension. He found aid in the form of Maleficent, who helped him escape his exile. In return, Pete became a commander in her Heartless army, and traveled around many worlds building up more and more legions of Heartless to help her plot of world-domination.

Have fun debating over that piece of info.

~The Enchanted

Awards
That part where he got employed as part of her "heartless army" is wrong.
He built her a heartless army as a gift "special for her".

Awards
THis still doesn;t rule him out...he must have somehow gotten notice of maleficent otherwise why would she have helped him.

To get more people on her side.
Or because of the fact Pete was banished to another dimension. That would've earned him some brownie points.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Seriously, I doubt anyone cared enough about him for SE to consider bringing him back since there's no good reason to.

Aww, Pete was my favorite Disney villain, and since he's one of the few "main disney" villians (I mean like, among the Donald Goofy Mickey crowd), he'd be the easiest to incorporate outside of Disney worlds and across the game like Malificent is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back