• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pete the Big oaf.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladerxiii

Website
www.youtube.com
I was discussing things with The Enchanted in the BBS bosses thread when someone mentioned if pete might be a boss.

This got me thinking as to why pete would be here in hte first place.

I knew that mickey was gone training with yensid at the time.

If he was king at the time (which i am not sure of but it it is true). would pete seize this chance to try and obverthrow king mickey like he tried to when he joined maleficent (or so i thought that was his plan.)

Do you think that we might be seeing pete bumbling around (since he doesn;t know about the heartless at the time probably) before he gets banisehed by the king??

Do you think we might fight him???

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Seriously, I doubt anyone cared enough about him for SE to consider bringing him back since there's no good reason to.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Well, I liked him.

It'd be interesting to see why he got banished, exactly.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Considering they were still planning on building Disney Castle when they were black&white cartoons...

I'm gonna guess that Mickey, at this point, may not have been King yet...but he was planning on taking the throne after his training, or something. Since Pete existed during Timeless River, I'm almost postive that he will exist during BBS. Besides, if you remember correctly, Pete had probably worked alongside Maleficent before KH2, and BBS would have been the perfect time for him to have done so.

keybladerxiii

Website
www.youtube.com
yeah but that could have been more than 50 years ago when Timeless river happened.

Actually is it ever explained what time period that is.

Disney castle may have been well built by then and mickey may have been king (or is going to be crowned king during bbs and banishes pete as his first act)

Cissy

Bronze Member
yeah but that could have been more than 50 years ago when Timeless river happened.

Actually is it ever explained what time period that is.

Disney castle may have been well built by then and mickey may have been king (or is going to be crowned king during bbs and banishes pete as his first act)

Which makes it even more likely that Pete's banishment will occur during BBS.

It makes sense. When Pete returned looking for Maleficent, it sounded like he had worked with her in the past before he got banished. BBS would be the perfect timeslot for this event.

For trying to jeopardize the worlds, capture the Princessess of Heart for evil deeds, and for working alonside Maleficent as an accomplice, you shall be banished from Disney Castle forever.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Which makes it even more likely that Pete's banishment will occur during BBS.

It makes sense. When Pete returned looking for Maleficent, it sounded like he had worked with her in the past before he got banished. BBS would be the perfect timeslot for this event.

For trying to jeopardize the worlds, capture the Princessess of Heart for evil deeds, and for working alonside Maleficent as an accomplice, you shall be banished from Disney Castle forever.

That's a good point. Maybe Pete could be there after all.

Axel_FODF

And didnt it say something about him working with her in the past cause in KH2 when Sora and gang see Pete at Yen Sids tower he kinda hints at it...And maybe he didnt only want to turn YenSid into a heartless(which was what he said the reason for his being there was) but instead to come get revenge because maybe YenSid was one of the reasons for him getting banished i dont know just a thought

Awards
Cisorlyx said:

No, he just had a debt to repay her because she let him go. When he found out she died, he probably just wanted to bring her back so she could protect him. He is a giant sissy, after all.

Axel_FODF said:
And didnt it say something about him working with her in the past cause in KH2 when Sora and gang see Pete at Yen Sids tower he kinda hints at it...And maybe he didnt only want to turn YenSid into a heartless(which was what he said the reason for his being there was) but instead to come get revenge because maybe YenSid was one of the reasons for him getting banished i dont know just a thought

No, he just wanted a stronger heartless army to show Maleficent he was grateful.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
pete and malificent died becuase of those hundreds of Shadow Heartless. So, i dunno why to bing them back. Maybe they will appear in BBS. Id actually like that <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back