• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

People you'd go gay (or straight) for...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Awards
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
As the title suggests, this is where you show us what people you'd go gay for. OR, if you're homosexual, someone you'd go straight for. See how it works? I don't care if they're real or not...they can even be video game characters. WHATEVER. I just want to know that I'm not the only one who's sexuality has a tweaks, every once in a while, yah? And perhaps someone else will get a few eye candies that happen to fit into their true sexuality. XDDD

Alright, here's what I got:

Kaylee from Firefly:

Her character is SO badass. Omg. And I think that she's pretty, too.

Now, even more than Kaylee is Starbuck from Battlestar Galactica:

OMFG, do I really need to explain myself? I dunno, her character is just so cool. Not so big on the actress, mind you, though she is pretty cool...

Anyways, don't leave my hanging, yo.

EDIT: Blackest Night better get his ass in here and rave about Ed Sloan.

Rix

:)
Awards
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • Nothing's Like Before
Nadia Bjorlin:

Jessica Alba:

They're both so pretty.

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Awards
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
Eva Green is very pretty...she has very striking features. *nods*

EDIT: NEVERMIND. And she is very pretty. But I like her voice, more than anything. ^

Last edited: