• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Parters?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey y'all!

So I've been thinking lately, do you think that in BBS we will get to fight along side with two parters? Maybe at one point VAT, because it wouldn't be the same would it.

Charlie K

Back in Business
We've only seen without partners, but obviously we will eventually get into a party with Ven Aqua or Terra, and Ven might've beem with Jaque from Cinderella...I think.

KingdomSealer

I dont think we've seen scans of partners but I think its highly possible. Just considering Ven teams up with the mice from Cinderella they might help you battle in some way. Hopefully we get to see VAT battle all together at some point. Probably when the FM+ secret ending plays out in BBS.

Awards
Im wondering if we get a partner in Snow White's world. I think the seven dwarves will serve like Hercules, just a help-out instead of a party member.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
In my opinion, I'd like to see them all as partners but I think it's gonna go in the direction of what the game is gonna go, which is kind of solo if you know what I mean.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
If VAT were partners throught the whole game, there wouldent be need for the diffrent senarios. And I hope we dont have Partners.

A

Audo

I could see it more being solo throughout the entire game.
Though, i suppose there could be the rare occasions when you have one of the others in your party, but from what we've seen so far, I can only see it being solo.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
im not sure about partners, because if u can go through the game solo, then it would be 3 times easier if u had partners

doesnt add up for me

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I think that it will most likely be solo. Except for 'help out' people, like Hercules.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
and rk, i like your threads but you have a really gay sig
I don't think its ghey.
I personally find it entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back