• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Part 1. of Legends and Upstarts : The Contest of Unity (A.J. and Morpheaus)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Zack had been watching most of the battle and nodded his head to what Tifa had said, "No kidding. Heh, looks like we've some serious competition. Might be fun." He said as he replaced his anxiety with excietment.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Mageon looked over at Zack and Tifa. "So, you think the match is going good?" asked Mageon with a smile. "When they announce the winner, it'll be me up there with the glory," said Mageon.

Relik

Kick flipping off of the ground the mirror piece managed to cut Yusuke's arm pretty good. It's a good thing I saved some spirit energy to heal myself with the Genkai's spirit wave technique. While running toward Malum Yusuke yelled "Hey Malum, I might be down but I'm not out yet dammit!" Suddenly he saw Malum wasn't there anymore, standing confused and scratching his head Yusuke said to himself "Well where the hell is he, and where is InYuasha for that matter?" Yusuke then go tin a defensive position trying to sense out Inyuasha's demon energy.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"Hm, I'm here for my own purposes. What are you here for?" said Mageon with a straight face not trying to make a smile anymore as he was very interested in the match. He cracked his knuckled one time, then another. He was confident, but not in a show-offy way.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"Hmm, those are words of a coward saying that he could kick our asses. They don't know something, and it's our powers. With out powers combines, we'd kick his ass in 10 seconds," said Mageon with a smile. "Anyways, overconfidence is good to keep your mind on winning, not just defeating the opponent," said Mageon with a straight face.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"Age has nothing to do with strength," said Mageon. "What you are saying, is strength, as in power strength," said Mageon with a smile. "Again, Age has nothing to do with strength," said Mageon.

Malum Incantum

OOC: Nice man...hhmm think think...

IC:

Malum blinked as he saw he was underground. ~Damn, that guy can be a handful~ He slowly closed his eyes, and smiled a little, as he started to hum a song, relaxing, so that he would not panic, which was sort of hard to do, especially when dirt is packed all around you.

Slowly, the ground, started to shift around him, or at least it seemed like that. If you could have saw him underground, you would realize that it was not the ground... but him shifting. Slowly, he started to glow, and suddenly, became like a ghost...

He drifted up through the ground, and slowly came back to the surface, where he made an odd ki symbol with his hands, and became solid again. He panted some as he wiped his forehead. "God, that was tricky." Manipulating one's own molecular structure was very draining.

He spotted Yusuke and Zetsumi, who was collapsed on the ground. He smirked a little bit, as he walked over to Zetsumi and cocked his head, opening the palm of his right hand, which was still his only good arm. He thought about stealing some of his energy, but it would have cost more to drain him than he would have gotten back. He slowly made a pentagram in the air as he muttered, "Hiros Glaon Mewxut..." It slowly enwrapped Zetsumi, and hoisted him into the air.

He then looked around and called out, "Hey! Brand! Mr. Black! Zetsumi is unable to battle!" Which he was, he was collapsed. Mal could not say much himself, he was pretty tired and wasted.

He turned to Yusuke and smiled. "It's me and InuYasha against you... would you like to give up? Fair chance."

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"Damn it, you got me there, I'm stuck now, aren't I?" said Mageon with a slight frown. "Well, I wonder when the match will end," said Mageon.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"Us for, that girl, Tifa, and that guy next to her, and you and me, would probably be fighting next," said Mageon with a serious look in his face.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Black appeared from the jungle surrouding the battle field and hoisted Zetsumi onto his shoulders. "He'll be taken care of," he said to Malum with a kind smile. "Are you sure you wouldn't like to bow out too? I can sense your injuries from here, and you energy is draining." Black raised an eye brow, but turned as a small portal opened. "See you all in a few minutes," Black smiled grimly and carried Zetsumi through the portal.

A small display appeared on the arena floor showing all four fighters, Zetsumi's picture was blacked out as Black appeared through the portal and laid Zetsumi on a hover pad. The pad glowed a faint blue as Zetsumi touched it and began scanning him for injuries. Black shook his head and headed for the medical wing.

Last edited:

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
ooc: The match between Malum, Yusuke, Inuyasha, and Zetsumi is still on. Zetsumi has been defeated leaving Yusuke to face Malum and Inuyasha by himself. tidusora and Eikre should refrain from deciding matches themselves. It's causing confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back