• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Part 1. of Legends and Upstarts : The Contest of Unity (A.J. and Morpheaus)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"Damn, I wonder who I'll pair up in the next battle, I seriously wonder," said Mageon waiting nervously until the battle ended. "I hope I win though," sighed Mageon under his breath.

Endgame

:D
OOC: I'm here! Don't let Zacdos take mah place! Sorry it took so long, they blocked KHinsider at school, and I had an english assignment.
Zetsumi strode into the portal boldly,ignoring Ukiah standing next to is, and looking up at the sky on the other side. It was a beautiful day. He loved fighting on a good day. A pity, however, that he had to fight with a partner by his side...partners were disadvantages.
Still, he was in some ways glad that he had someone with him. Even if the guy proved to be a liability.
"So, we gonna start this thing or what? Unless my opponents are too scared..."
He glanced over at his opponenets. One of them looked fairly tough...though he couldn't quite remember his name. Malek? Meila? Merca? Something like that.

He glanced over at the other one, and surpressed a snigger. The guy had white hair, carried a huge sword, and was wearing what looked like...red pajamas?

((I'm sorry Mr Inuyasha. We will respect you and your red pajamas once the sniggering stops.))

Last edited:

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
This ought to be good. Jackson leaned back in his chair.But I wonder if things aren't exactly as they apper. I think the worlds maybe in Jepordy from this tournement, but I'll worry about that later

Malum Incantum

Malum simply gave a glance at Zetsumi and nodded a little. He decided he would start this match off.

"Zetsumi, is it? I hope we can have fun."

With that, he went into an odd kun-da stance, and slowly traced his fingers up in the air, causing blue waves to ripple across above his head, and he slowly pulled them into his fist, as he seemed to be manipulating it, as if he were weaving it. Suddenly, he threw it in the air, and it spread across the jungle.

"Web of Confusion!"

Suddenly, the forest started to change colors and shapes, and the sky was caught between daylight and night. It was also raining.

"This shall be fun.."

Relik

Standing tall, Yusuke watching his opponents as the sky changes and rain begins to fall from the skies. Yusuke then points to the guy in red who bumbed into him earlier, and while he's pointing energy begins to draw itself into his fingertip "So Mr. Bigshot with the sword, how about you try and block this." Feeling he had an adequete supply of energy in his finger Yusuke yelled "SPIRIT GUN!" as the energy exploded off his finger like a rocket toward Inuyasha.

Malum Incantum

Malum watched this attack coming from the one known as Yusuke. He let his eyes trace around the power signature that belonged to this young man. He was indeed very talented and strong. Such power was uncommon to those who walked the Materia Plane of Earth. The spirit gun was going at such speed and power, he was suprised that it didn't knock the opponent out on the first try.

No matter, it wouldn't this time.

At the same time that he launched the attack, Malum muttered a phrase in a very old and ancient language, "Coeri Nmued Anglit..." As he did, he raised his hand and made a seven-pointed star in the middle of the air with his left index finger. The shape slowly came to life and started to become black in color. It grew to approximately eight feet in diameter.

Malum pushed it off towards InuYasha. The star spun through the air, making an odd humming sound as it did, depressing the ground below them slightly. The force of air it was giving off blew away small debris. It stopped suddenly in front of InuYasha, as the spirit gun contacted with it.

This was the fun part. The spirit beam travelled through the star, each point, each line, and made it glow blue. The star started to spin again in place, and started to let out an odd high-pitched whistling noise. Suddenly, small blue spheres of energy appeared at each point, spinning along with the star. It looked like an odd shape surrounded by a circle, which was what it basically was.

Then, the spinning suddenly stopped, as seven blue beams suddenly fired off from the points, going directly for Yusuke and Zetsumi. At the same time, a huge black beam fired from the center of the star, splitting into two. It resembled, oddly enough, Yusuke.

"Meet your own attack... and two Yusukes..except these two don't like you very well..." The twin black Yusukes gave an evil glare at Zetsumi and the original, and started to walk towards them.

The first one fired off a spirit shotgun at Zetsumi, snickering as he did, his red eyes glaring hard. The second one did almost the same, instead firing off two regular spirit guns at Yusuke.

All in all, three spirit guns and a spirit shot gun headed for Zetsumi, and six spirit guns headed for Yusuke, along with two evil deviants awaiting a response.

"This is so fun...Inuyasha, take it easy..." He looked over at him and winked.. as he thought all along...

Wonder how they are gettin' outta this...

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
"Hey I could have blocked it my self." Inuyasha said to Malum. Inuyasha pulled out his Tetusaiga and lifted Tetsusaiga in the air. He then brought it down and yelled "WINDSCAR." The demonic energy wave went flying across the ground at Yusuke like a bat out of hell.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
"Well, sounds like you've built up some confidence since I started talking to you." Zack smiled a slight, toothy grin. "Glad to hear it. I hope to see you around the finals of this tournement."

"Not likely...." Toxin muttered inside Zack's mind.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Jackson watched the battle with awe. Maybe this will be harder then I thought.

ooc: I'll be back on Monday mourning for my fight (if I have one waiting)

Last edited:

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
OOC: Chris, there is still time to join, just hurry and post a template.

IC: Ukiah sat down next to Illyria watching the battle intently. It certainly started off with a bang, but he'd seen many fighters jump in with guns blazing only to run low on stamina when it became and extended fight. Inuyasha was a demon which meant he could fight for quite sometime without tiring, but what of the human...Spirit energy attacks could be very draining.

"I've met you before, Illyria. Long ago during the time when ancient demons ruled the earth. I've visited that planet three times in the time I have been alive. Humans are a very interesting race," he said in an attempted to provoke something in her. "I heard from some you had risen again, and I also learned that you seek a sort of redemption. You should know you're already a hero, or you wouldn't be here."

Endgame

((GAH! MALUM! You stoled my trademark make copies of the other person move! Nooooooooooooooo!))

The shotguns blasted into Zetsumi, knocking him back against the trunk of a tree.
"THAT'S IT!"
Zetsumi lept into the air, thrusting his arms out wide, knocking the tree down with the force of his jump. Behind him, a large cloud of smoke exploded from nowhere, and when the smoke cleared, a huge circular mirror floated above the forest. Zetsumi's face twisted into a wicked smile.

"Let's see how you guys handle...YOURSELVES!"

He thrust both his hands backwards towards the mirror...and they melted through the surface, as if it were mere water. Inuyasha and Malum's reflections lept up towards the surface of the mirror, despite the beings that they were a reflection of doing nothing of the sort.
The two reflections joined hands with Zetsumi, and he yanked them from the mirror, throwing them down towards their originals. Reflection Malum at Inuyasha, Reflection Inuyasha at Malum.

The reflections hit the ground and looked up at their targets, smiling. An evil glint of animal instinct could be seen in their eyes.

Still smiling a smile that emulated Zetsumi's, they attacked, Reflection Inuyasha rushing at Malum with his sword, reflection Malum shooting beams at Inuyasha.

Zetsumi looked down at the black copies of Yusuke. He could deal with them quite easily.
He dropped to the ground, and in a burst of smoke, a broken mirror shard was in his hand, long and curved, resebling a cutlass. He drove it into the chest of one of the black copies, before turning on another as the first disintergrated.

Relik

Watching the beams of energy being fired at him, Yusuke launched his spirit shotgun blast which blocked most of the shots coming at him. The only one it didn't block was Inyuasha's move. Yusuke fired another spirit gun but this time it launched him into the air. But it wasn't quick enough as the tail end of Inyuahs's attack hit him.

"SH*T!" Yusuke yelled right after the attack hit him. Dammit Yusuke get your head straight he thought to himself as he fell to the ground. First the copy, then Inyuahsha. In a burst of speed Yusuke ran over to the copy of him and punched as hard he could in the gut and then snapped his neck. Lets see how this clone does before I attack again.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"Hmm, I am annoyed. I wonder when this match will end. I want to win already, or meet someone in the finals worth enough to destroy me," said Mageon with a strict look in his face as he looked over at Zack and Tifa, then back at the match, and thought that they would be good training to battle with him.

Endgame

Slice!

Zetsumi dropped from the sky in front of Yusuke, slicing one of the clones in half with his weapon, which resembled a sword, but was in fact a shard of broken mirror.
The reflections Zetsumi had created contined to attack their opponents. Zetsumi offered Yusuke a hand.

"C'mon, lets go. We have the advantage now."

The sword-mirror vanished from his hand, and instead, a large circular mirror disc popped into existance in it's place. He drew the hovering disc back, preparing to throw it.

"Let's keep it that way!"

With an animalistic shout, he lunged foward and threw the mirror. It spun into the air, flying in an arc towards Malum. A grove of trees was between it and him.

In a single swift movement, the mirror cut directly through the grove, leaving only stumps behind it. It dove lower, cutting through a large boulder, still on a direct collision course with Malum.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Inuyasha blocked clone Malum's blast and he then used the Ultimate Backlash wave. It destroyed everything in it's path including Clone Malum. "That was pretty pathetic." Inuyasha said. Inuyasha jumped in the air and came down upon Yusuke with the Tetsusaiga.

Endgame

"Heh! Fool!"

Zetsumi thrust his hands in Inuyasha's direction, and a mirror appeared, moving towards Inuyasha, broadside faceing him. It made contact...and fell to the ground, shattering. Inuyasha was gone.

A mirror appeared behing Zetsumi, and he storde into it, it too shattering behind him. He found himself in a blue and white place that looked like the area he had just been in, excep underwater. Inuyasha floated a short distance ahead, in full colour. Malum and Yusuke were also there, but they were in blue and white. Zetsumi strode directly through Malum, watching his spinning mirror fly closer.

"Welcome, Inuyasha, to the mirror realm. Here, we can see what happens outside of this realm, but not effect it. Also here, we can fly, pass through solid objects, basically, the laws of physics don't apply. The only exit from this place, is back through a mirror."

He smiled and hovered higher, drawing back into a fighting stance.

"Let's see how you and your red pajamas go against me in my natural realm!"

Smiling, he attacked with his fists and feet, because if he made himself a mirror weapon, Inuyasha could use it to return to the real world.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Inuyasha put his Tetsusaiga up and yelled "IT'S A ROBE." Inuyasha blocked each attack and waited for an opening. He saw his opening and punched Zetsumi back. He then ran at Zetsumi, used Iron Reaver Soul Stealer, and said "Iron Reaver Soul Stealer."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back