• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Part 1. of Legends and Upstarts : The Contest of Unity (A.J. and Morpheaus)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Endgame

:D
"Of course it is...and my grandmother is a circus clown!"
Zetsumi lept back, and a mirror appeared for a few seconds. He was back in the real world. The mirror shattered, he spun, and another one appeared, which he lept through, back where he was before. Inuyasha's momentum had carried him past Zetsumi, and the danger over, Zetsumi resumed his attack.

Relik

Seeing Zetsumi and Inuyasha disappear Yusuke decided to follow the mirror shard heading for Malum. While catching up to the mirror Yusuke was charging up his spirit energy again, only this time he kept it around his hands. This guys good at blocking my energy but I wonder how strong he really is? Yusuke thought as he ran for Malum.

Last edited:

Endgame

((OOC: Kinda powerplaying there, I was gonna give Malum more of a chance to respond, to deflect the attack or something...anyway, let's not continue the fight until he shows up. Pwease. Because, otherwise, he's gonna read through twelve pages and find that he is still about to get cut in half after we already beat inuyasha to a bloody pulp...so, yeah, no more posting until Malum posts again.))

Relik

OOC: true, my bad I'll change it up. I'm just really tired and not paying much attention to what I'm typing. Thanks.

angelvixenkit

Drifting from anime worlds to game worlds
Angel was watching the fights in mild interest. It was true that some of these fighters had some amazing powers, but flashy tricks didn't win a battle. She noticed no one gave her more than a second glance. The negitive vibes she was sending out must have frightened them all away, just like her intire life. She really wished she could make friends, but she knew attachment lead to heartache. They'd say they were your friends now, but when you showed your true colors they'd join the mob calling you a monster. It seemed she truly was doomed to an eternity of lonliness.

Malum Incantum

OOC: Sorry about stealing your move, oh and hey, have you noticed that me and the dude playing Yusuke are the only one's with moves left? I think I sucinctly (sp?) remember Morpheaus saying that we were only allowed six moves apiece....

IC:

Malum watched the clone Inuyasha a moment before he let out a small sneer. "Zetsumi, I would have expected much more..." Suddenly, he threw out his left hand, as blades of grass grew into large green arms and grabbed the fake InuYasha, tearing him apart before he could land a single blow. Then the grass went back to its crazy state as Mal shook his head. "Remember, I have casted confusion over this realm, nothing is what it should be..."

He looked up to see the speeding mirror and muttered aloud. "Like that attack..." He watched it as well as it came forward and smacked him in the neck, and cut his head off... or so it seemed. It was then that the mirror did not come out the back of his neck, yet was absorbed into him. He gave an evil glare of his own, for the first time in the match, as he seemed to slosh something around in his mouth. After a few seconds of what seemed like tasting it, he finally opened his mouth wide, as a silver ball of liquid, shot towards Yusuke. "TAKE THAT!"

He then decided to cast another attack of his own. He raised his right hand as he slid his left foot back, and crouching onto his right leg. It looked like he was in a martial arts stance of some sort. He slowly wiggled his right fingers as his left hand rested against his side, his elbow out behind him. His eyes concentrated on Yusuke, and then, everything faded away -- at least, in his view. He could see Zetsumi, InuYasha, and Yusuke, and many other beings, on all different planes.

"Now... time for business.." Within another second, that seemed to him, an eternity, he was starting the second phase of this move. He had still been wiggling his fingers, and now silver and black smoke was emitting from his fingertips. He started whispering in another language as the smoke trailed through all three fighters, or what seemed like all three fighters. Suddenly, there was a loud pop.

This "pop" indicated that all the planes were now temporarily one. For ten minutes to be exact. This would be more than enough time. As the smoke gently faded away, except for spots on everyone, including himself, he finally brought his other hand up, and it seemed that around his fist, the air itself was being ripped to shreads. "Kantae Amus Incantum..."

As he said this, the ground of the area started to shake, lightly at first, as if from a faint tremor, and starting to shift into a more violent quake. Black energy was balling up into his fist, as a roar started to form in his throat, and slowly emitted from his mouth, as even the air was shaking now. Suddenly, he roared out...

"PLANAR DISTORTION BLAST!"

Suddenly, the black sphere shot out from his hand, with the recussive force of a super nova, sending Malum smashing back through three or four trees. It barrelled towards Yusuke with horrible, terrible force and speed, seeming to rip the universe apart with every millisecond that passed.

Malum slowly rose to his feet again and wiped a little bit of blood from his lips. "Try that on for size.."

Relik

The tremors made Yusuke trip up and fall to the down to the ground. As eh got up he saw off in the distance a huge wave of energy coming in his direction. Oh sh*t I hope this works. was all he could think as he shifted the energy he saving in his fists to his right index finger. Knowing he using just about almost all of his spirit energy in this final ditch effort to at least not get beat horribly, Yusuke stood tall aiming his finger that the impending doom that awaited. "SPIRIT GUN DOUBLE" Yusuke shouted as the first shot met its target and was losing energy fast, while the second powered on and got through to the other and was heading directly for Malum. Yusuke just grinned as the weakened but still fairly strong attack from Malum connected with him. Barely awake, and alive for the matter Yusuke just watched as he prayed his last blast would meet it's intended target uninterrupted.

Endgame

OOC: I thought he said posts, not moves...mah bad. Does that mean I can't do the move I put in this post? If so, just tell me and I'll change it.

The firey blast burst towards Zetsumi. He realised that something was wrong...
Leaping into the air, he burst into flight.

At least my flight ability still works while things are like this!

He flew as fast as he could, but the blast seemed only to gain on him. It was licking at his toes as he blasted across the surface of this world.

It over took him, blasting past him, and the flame seared over his body. He grinned, and suddenly shattered into hundreds of tiny shards.

Behind him, in the devestation left by Malum's attack, on the ground was the silver attack he has spat at Yusuke. In the Depths of it, Zetsumi appeared reflected. He was untouched by the blast, and still smiling, waiting for the oppertune moment...to strike.

Endgame

Zato said:
Inuyasha looked at Zetsumi and said "hey your fighting me not him." Inuyasha pulled out his Tetsusaiga and used the Windscar on Zetsumi.

OOC: Ok, dude, Zetsumi's not there anymore. He only exists, for the moment, as a reflection of himself in the remains of the mirrordisc he threw at Malum.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
ooc: Actually according to my count, and forgive me if I am incorrect, I'm tired as hell. Anyway according to my count, Malum has three posts left, Relik as two, Zato has 1, and Zetsumi has 0. I'll allow all of you one extra post. I hope that'll be enough for you guys to finish.

IC: The fight was very impressive for the first round, and Ukiah couldn't help but be proud of his selection for teams. A strange sensation brushed his mental senses. Spreading his senses out he discoved the source of the feeling. Ukiah moved from his position next to Illyria and walked over to Angel. She had a clearly defined personal space about her. None of the fighers sat near her. Probably because of the way she glared at everyone Ukiah mused to himself. "Is this seat taken, Miss?" he said and motioned to the seat to her left.

Malum Incantum

OOC: Coolies. Oh, and Zetsumi...you just screwed yourself.. or you would have, if you were not an intelligent fighter.. I believe you are though, so figure this one out..

IC:

Malum smiled and then saw the spirit gun coming towards him. He was a little more sluggish than he had been before, and suddenly lept to the right, but it still managed to hit him in the left arm, burning him badly and spinning him backwards at an odd angle, smashing into a tree, and through it, and he landed on the other side, even more weakened than before.

He slowly stood up, and noticed, that the plane combination was starting to wear off, as all the planes were slowly going back to normal. However, he could still vaguely sense where Zetsumi was... and gave a huge wicked grin. "My friend, you just checkmated yourself..."

Suddenly, he lifted his right hand in the air, as the planes became solid once more, and not combined together. He started to whisper things into the air, as if talking to something, and it seemed all around them, that the air was getting thicker... no... the plane was getting thicker... yes, that was it indeed. Malum was manipulating the planes once more.

"Planar Lock!"

Suddenly, there was a brunt, invisible wave of force that recoiled against everyone, including himself. Malum simply fell back with it, as he stood once more, and dusted himself off with his good arm and smiled down at the mirror.

"Planar lock makes it impossible to move between dimensions, realities, planes, universes, and worlds, so long as I am conscious. Congrats Zetsumi, checkmate." He walked over and picked up the shattered piece of mirror he was in and threw it with deft speed and accuracy towards Yusuke's diaphragm, putting a wave of blue electro-pulsar energy behind it.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Several long minutes passed before he spoke. "I like those reflection techniques, but I sense a certain drain when using them. It's insignificant, but noticeable nonetheless," he said in a oddly chipper voice. "I think you should become more aquainted with your fellow competitors. They all deserve to be here, and so do you. I've noticed the considerable lack of socialization between most of them. Perhaps being a force for good causes some to lack conversational skills." He turned and listened to Malum's attack. The technique was impressive; Ukiah knew from experience that manipulating the planes took a great deal of concentration and power. "He will make an interesting opponent for everyone."

Endgame

(Yay! I gets an extra post! Sorry about that before, didn't quite understand the rules...well, yknow, the only way to learn is to make mistakes...)

As the shard left Malum's hand, Zetsumi erupted from it, the blue electricity raining over his body, but ineffective. He came down atop Malum, creating a large mirror disc as he did so, and ramming it down on Malum's head before following him through it, and diving into him, knocking him through the ground.

(Remember, you can go through solid objects inside the mirrors.)

Zetsumi squared off agains Malum.

"I know I can't win this fight from here...but I can at least give it my best...well, not my best. I'm saving THAT particular move for when it will be more effective...but HERE GOES!"

Screaming, he thrust his hand foward, and a mirror burst into being in front of it, moving towards Malum. It passed through his body, forcing him out of the twisted parody of the real world that was Zetsumi's home...

...Underground.

He was trapped approximatly several feet below the surface, hemmed in on all sides by dirt. Above ground, a mirror appeared, and Zetsumi fell from inside it, panting onto the the ground, and collapsed.

angelvixenkit

Drifting from anime worlds to game worlds
"Look hun, you obviously have no idea how the multiverse works. People will never get along as long as other's are different. They only care for themselves and no one else. No one will ever be united with anyone, because no one can accept someone for who they really are. I know, I've experienced it. You're just wasting your breath with the whole friendship and unity thing." Angel snapped as she turned from him slightly. She noticed several people were looking at her.
"What are you looking at?! Huh?" the people turned away, not daring to make eye contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back