• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Part 1. of Legends and Upstarts : The Contest of Unity (A.J. and Morpheaus)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
He smiled thoughfully as he watched the young man in his anguish. Before long he sighed as he stood up, bowing slightly to him. "My name is Valyon, that is all you need to know for now. However, she did not lay any spell of any sort on you, but, yet, something worse. She laid humiliation upon you...defeat as it were. You are a Saiyan, right? Your kind is not used to defeat. It makes them angry. "

He walked over to him as he leaned over him, holding up a hand as he placed a finger to Mageon's forehead. " Use that anger. Store it away in a box, use it as energy for your next fight, for how you might get Illyria back..." with that he stepped back, looking clueless again and shrugging. "Or maybe there is something else you want to use it for, I have no clue. However, defeat is always certain in this life, you will be defeated at one time or another..."

He looked at him as he looked out the window for a moment, then back at him, giving him a warm smile. "Good day Mageon...until we meet again."

Then he was gone. As if he was never there in the first place, just up and vanished without moving...

Valyon reappeared sitting next to Ukiah and Malum. "Sorry, had to go cheer up our little friend and give him some advice..." he looked at Ukiah with that knowing smile. "Yes, him."

He turned to Malum again. "Sorry, I should have said I was going somewhere...how rude for me to disappear like that.... it will not happen again, at least, not until the next time." He gave a small chuckle as he turned in his seat to watch this fight.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Mageon was talking to himself. "Should I store that anger for revenge, or should I use it for something else. I'm confused, but I don't want to go asking for the answer. In fact, I'll find the answer, within myself, when the time is right."
"I wonder if that's what he was trying to tell me," said Mageon with a frown.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
ooc: If Eikre and Angelvixenkit don't start their match by Wednesday, the next match will be Tifa Lockhart versus and opponent of Valyon's choosing. Lord of Chaos may play her opponent. Sorry to Eikre and Angel, but I have to keep the rp moving.

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
zombiekunoichi.deviantart.com
Tifa made her way down the hallway, now out of the Medical Wing as she headed over to the stands. The pain in her arm subsiding, much to her relief, for now. 'Hope the match hasn't started yet.', she turned her head around, looking over at the fighters sitting around in the stands as she made her way over to them. Taking a seat quickly, again away from everyone else, placing her chin on the palm of her hand as usual and kept her gaze straight ahead. Not averting them to anywhere else but the arena.

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
Senior Leader's Course, Cold Lake Air Base, Albert
Vrael went to the portal, thinking through stratagies I can't feel any Nature...no druid skills...however, in a spirtual sense...Both arcane and shadow powers are nearly doubled...this may be interesting... He awaited his opponent eagerly hand on the pommel of his swordbreaker.

(OOC:Shit...getting Rps confuzzled ain't fun)

Last edited:

Malum Incantum

Malum just sat there for a moment before he shook his head and rolled his eyes. "I get to sit by the two oldest and weirdest guys here...greeeaaat. " He sat back and watched as Eikre entered the arena and got up slowly and clapped for him. "Go Eikre! Make this a good match!" He laughed a moment before, once again, returning to his comfortable position.

He waved to a man who was selling cotton candy, and caught it as it was tossed to him. He slowly tore pieces off of it and started eating as he watched patiently for the match to begin.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Mageon got out of the Hospital Wing feeling a little bit better when the mysterious person had spoken to him. "Although, I'm eliminated, I know what to do now. By any means, I have to do something which I won't reveal until the time is right," said Mageon to himself with an angered look on his face.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Toxin had stopped healing as Zack's minor injuries were fine now. He then headed back to his seat to watch the next match. "No point in going anywhere. SO let's watch another exciting match between more great warriors."

"YOu still sound too excited for someone, who lost...." Toxin said.

"That's in the past. How's about we focus on right now?" Zack asked with a smile.

"Fine with me." Toxin said.

Zack got to the seats and sat between the group and where Tifa was. He sat down and leaned back in the chair. Awaiting the next match.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Mageon's eyes caught Zack and Toxin. "Hey, guys, how are you doing? Are you guys mad at me for losing?" said Mageon with a frown hoping it wasn't a yes they were about to answer.

He then looked at Tifa. "Hey, nice match," said Mageon with a smile.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Toxin's head came you of Zack's shoulder. "You!!! YOu're the reason we-"

But Zack pushed Toxin back inside before he could finish his sentence. "No. We're not mad at you. We all fought fantasically. All four of us. And Toxin. Can't wait 'till the next oppertunity like that." Zack said smiling.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"Damn you, Toxin, I'm going to kick your," said Mageon with anger, and soon stopped himself, as soon as he was about to say something that was going to light up fireworks.

He then turned to Tifa. "Tifa, do you happen to know someone by the name of A.J.?" asked Mageon.

Lord of Chaos

"If I am not mistaken, A.J. was one of the two who created this tournament, was he not?" Valyon looked down at the group, who was sitting below him, Malum, and Morpheaus. He smiled a little and looked back up at the match that was starting, glad to see it was finally doing so.

"Sorry, I did not mean to interrupt...." He mumbled something to himself as he sat back and relaxed once more.

Lord of Chaos

He smiled a little as he shrugged. "Heh, yes. It seems we run into each other more often than not. I am so glad to see the winner of the last tournament fighting in this one... how is Nait doing these days? Good I should hope?" He scratched his chin as he ran a hand through his hair and yawned a moment, looking out at the battlefield, wondering why they had not started fighting yet.

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
zombiekunoichi.deviantart.com
Tifa blinked a couple of times before nodded her head once again, "He's fine, no trouble at all... Not that i thought him to be one, just saying.", she said. Her eyes glanced back over at the arena, by this time she practicaly forgot who was going to fight next, 'Wonder what's taking them so long.', she thought to herself.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
OOC: Gotta post to keep myself in this Rp. I know I didn't post but, I was bored because I wasn't in battle.
Inuyasha sat down on the ground not really caring about the fight unless his name was called. He sat down with his eyes closed thinking about Kagome. She had been on his mind lately and he couldn't concentrate on what to do in his next match. He waited for his next match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back