• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Part 1. of Legends and Upstarts : The Contest of Unity (A.J. and Morpheaus)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
"Heh heh, I see. Well, I hope to face as many people as I can." Zack smiled, "It'll be a good experience to fight people of dofferent forms. Rather than the swarms of the same looking creatures, such as heartless, etc."

"They do make good target practice though..." Toxin snickered.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"Eh, I never faced alot of heartless in my time. Since I used to travel with someone called A.J. He used to kick their ass all the time, and I only defeated a small amount, since he killed them in like one shot, or two," said Mageon.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Ukiah raised an eye brow towards Valyon, a partially hidden sly smile covered his face. "Me try and out do you?" he said in an affronted tone. "I'm insulted Valyon. After all the time we've known each other I thought you would know I am above such pety things."

Ukiah looked around suspiciously for a few seconds before leaning over to Malum. "I was thinking of opening a time-space rift into the era of Chaos Dragon Wars. They last for nearly ten thousand years before the dragons grew bored and called truce with one another," Ukiah whispered. "There was a particular meeting of dragon leaders I was considering."

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Ukiah placed a hand on Inuyasha's shoulder and gently, but firmly sat him down. "Be patient, Inuyasha, there are others ahead of you. You'll get your turn in time," he said kindly. "And remember I won't tolerate fighting outside of the battle grounds. I'm known as something of a sticklar when it comes to rules. You should ask Valyon about that. He may tell of the time I teleported two rather rowdy fighters into the heart of a white hot sun."

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
zombiekunoichi.deviantart.com
Tifa tilted her head up slowly, shifting her gaze from the arena over to Zack and Mageon. She gave them a smile, changing the look on her face dramaticaly, "Bored? No, i... I was just thinking, that's all. Sorry if i worried you or anything.", she said, making up the quickest excuse she could manage at the last moment.

Being practicaly an expert at doing that, having learned it from being around her AVALANCHE members and friends. Tifa never learned that from anyone else, but herself, always hating to worrying others in any way, and never wanting sympathy from others either.

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
Senior Leader's Course, Cold Lake Air Base, Albert
Vrael took a chance...

...a chance that he would get a wild surge...

...a chance that his druid skills would still work here...

...a chance that Angel wouldn't attempt to attack him as he worked...

...a chance the titan had a weakness to sonic attacks...

He pointed his staff at the ground where the titan stood. He lit up with a green-gold light. Five black spires raised to form a circle around the titan. A blue force-field surrounded the spires. Vrael went to the top of the front-most spire and summon out of nowhere a pure ebony guitar. Afer 2 seconds of tuning he played as loud as he could with his music.Directed within the force field "Child of the Wild" from the GGXX#Reload Korean OST was his song of choice. within the force-field it played loud enough to literally liquify most weaker creatures. Outside the forcefield, it was still really loud, just below painful limits.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
Valyon watched as Vrael launched an interesting choice of an attack against the titan. This young man was indeed an interesting person, he would have to talk with him and Angel after the match, mayhaps... he chuckled to himself as he sat back. "The Chaos Dragon Wars. Come on Ukiah, you could pick a better time than that... but, for the record, yes, the sun. That was an interesting thing, to see those fighters as they screamed in terror, more so than pain.." He shook his head as he laughed.

The titan meanwhile heard the sounds, and for a moment he winced before his natural blooded senses sat in. Since he had been part Planetars, creatures who had a varied sense of hearing, he tuned out the noise, as he decided he would move towards Vrael first. He seemed like a challenging opponent. He stuck out his hands, as he reached for the force field, determined to smash through it.

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
(Guess the waiting game is over,eh Angel?)

Vrael kept going. landing on the titan's shoulders, he took aim at where Angel was last and fired several drow fireballs, through the titan's head to the place where he aimed at. The point of drow fireballs being that they create a blinding flash and are electric white. Not othering to keep his place, Vrael raced down the titan's back, Sword and staff digging deep into the titan's back, creating two cuts from neck to the base of the spine. At that point he jumped off and fled into the darkness. I wonder what manner of creatures reside here.... he thought to himself as he waited for Angel's next move.

Last edited:

angelvixenkit

Drifting from anime worlds to game worlds
Angel lurked the shadows undetected. She had let her demon blood take over, and not even a shodow dancer as experienced as Vrael could sense her now. Her form had changed. She was now a black fox the size of an avreage lion with long, quil-like fur nine whip-like tails, 3 inch long claws, 2 inch long fangs, lagre fallen angel wings, and long ears bent like devil horns. She looked from Varel, who lurked a few yards away, to the titan. She decided she enjoyed scaring the mixed blood more. The titan was an easy prey now that her competition had weakened it. Then again, unlike her other personalities, she didn't like playing nice...or fair. She'd kill if she pleased, not that anyone would stop her.
She pounced. With speed double of what Varel used she soared up to the titans throat where she clawed at the beast's juggler vein before sliding down it's back ripping at the exposed spinal cord. Near the bottom she dived into the wound and clawed her way through to the other side, ripping the beast's entrails as she went. She landed and shook the creatures blood from her coat, lunching a few loose quils, which landed a few feet away and melted the ground it touched.
Oh, how she loved the smell and feel of blood. Perhaps the boy's would smell better. She dissolved into the darkness once more, laughing insanely.
"No matter where you run, or where you hide,
I will find where you reside
Through your tears and fear and strife,
I will come and take your life
" Angel called playfully as she circled her opponent. This was going to be fun.
(You caught me in a bad mood, what can I say? Oh, and I never said I killed the Titan.)

Last edited:

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
(Neither did I, what put you in a bad mood?)

Vrael watched in amazement. "Holy crap, how in te hell am I going to take that out..."He gathered a few ideas. "So what if you can take to the shadows better than I?" He tossed out for time. He looked about. The pillars were still up...but could he react fast enough? He was going to have to try. With a green nimbus glowing around him as the song "Violent Storm" (Baiten Kaitos) played from him. Moving faster than was thought possible, he ran up a pillar that he rose and fired an ice storm behind him. When he reached the top he threw down his staff aimed at Angel's torso and held his swordbreaker in both hands in a gaurd position, ready to parry anything that came

angelvixenkit

(Life, and the happy chrismassy puke spread all over every form of media. I haven't seen anything violent in a week, and that's bad for everyone around me.)
Angel caught the staff and flew behind Vrael, stabing him in the shoulder with his own weapon. She followed up with a powerful kick to the small of his back sending him flying to the ground. And for a little flourish, she threw a shower of her acidic quils, all landing in a circle around Vrael. She dived at him, pulling out of it just before hitting him, clawing his chest as she passed. She was so close she could she the fear in his eyes. She landed a few feet from him, tails and hackles raised, showing her fangs in a psychotic grin.
"What's wrong sweet hart, can't keep up?" She taunted as she waited for him to stand.

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
(Thats why I don't watch T.V. anyways, this may cheer you up then :)

"Just watch me" Vrael muttered as he got up and quickly healed himself with a minor spell. Casting haste with one hand, he quickly sliced several times. The tails were completly severed. "Just because you're a demon doesn't mean shit, as a DRUID, I'm experianced at dispelling outsiders such as yourself from nature." He lunged going under one wing, severing it, flipping over to the otherside brought it down and took off that wing too. "I can last as long as you can"

Last edited:

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
ooc: I'm not going to object because neither of you seems to mind, but you've both god moded each other. Especially in these last two post. Well as long as neither of you minds. But try to watch out when fighting another competitor.

angelvixenkit

(Sorry. In my defense, it's really hard to not God Mod when the person leaves it so open ended. Dude, seriously if you throw a weapon, whether it hits or misses, it should hit something before you end your post, otherwise it's going to screw you over. And unfortunatly, we'll have to God Mod for a couple more posts to fix the God Moding we already did. It's a vicious cycle.)
Angel howled in agony. She cast Stopga on Vrael before casting Pheondria, a spell using the energy of the pheonix to heal anything from broken bones, to detatched limbs, to (if the caster is powerful enough) death. As the shower of white feathers disapeared, Angel could be seen with her wings and tails reattached and out of demon mode.
(This is where we should stop God Moding. We both want to win, but it's time to stop playing have it my way and take what comes.)

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
Vrael watched in horror as he couldn't take his eyes off the spectacle in front of him.As soon as the spell wore off he backed off, retreiving his staff. He couldn't last much longer if he kept over exerting himself like this...Setting into a low gaurd again while crouching to minimize the target, he awaited Angel's next assault.l

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back