• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Part 1. of Legends and Upstarts : The Contest of Unity (A.J. and Morpheaus)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Ukiah nodded to Valyon. "Nice entrance, the fighters will say you stole their thunder," he said with a grin. "Gum?" He turned and produced the strange back of gum from his robes. "It's a strange flavor, but very good. Since you're here, why don't you decide our next match. This fight won't last much longer."

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"Boy, do you look cute when your mad," said Mageon with a wink, as he found out she was a fire demon. "Should I let this girl win, or should I beat her? Damn it, I don't feel like using her weakness against her, but I guess I have to," though Mageon in his head.

"Watrus Spectranus!" shouted Mageon as water poured down, and out of weakness and using too much of his power, Mageon slowly closed his eyes, put both his hands across his chest, and let go for a deep dive straight to the grown. "I guess....she....won," said Mageon.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
OOC: sora, Not to be rude, but I know the character Phoenixgirl was using. Illyria isn't a fire demon, she's one of the first demons. Since most demons are born the hell dimension where hell fire (the second most powerful form of fire) runs rampant she would be highly resistant to virtually all forms of fire. With the exception of divine fire (The most powerful form of fire) which can only be wielded by divine beings or someone with titanic levels of magical power. *gives the eye to Valyon, Ukiah, and possibly Malum.*

angelvixenkit

Drifting from anime worlds to game worlds
("I know my sins and faults. I know that I am a hypocrite. He doesn't need to remind me. But he asks too much of me. He asks me to be open, accepting, kind when all I have seen is death and betrayal. Trust only brings me pain, and to leave my island is to put others in danger. All who have been dear to me have been slaughtered, or simply abandon me once they find the truth. I'm a monster, a vicious beast who only brings pain and suffering. I deserve exile on this island, where I can hurt no one.") Angel thought she looked at the group that had formed around the newest combatant, picking out Ukiah.
("Not all people are like you. You've found your Nirvanna, you Zen, your heaven. You probably had a good start. How can you ask me to open up? How can I find peace when I've never known any?") She looked back down.
("I wish I had died in that massacre.")

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Ukiah voice carried over the noises of the crowd and focused on Angel. ~Actually, I was born of the most horrible deed to ever grace the Omni-verse. The greatest of corruptions destroyed all that I was, but I was born from that. Jumping to conclusions is not a weakness, Angel. But it is very foolish. I can hear your thoughts from miles away, yet I do not intend too. Is it your emotions that make them so loud, or did you want my attention?~

Malum Incantum

OOC: Hehe...nice of you to think that of me Morpheaus... but, Malum just has a large supply of magic, there is a different between having a supply of power, and having strong magical powers, remember, quality over quantity...

IC:

Malum blinked as he looked at the newcomer and sat there a moment as he conversed with Ukiah. He slowly blinked and his eyes widened. "Woah! Do that again! That was freaking awesome!" He smiled some as he sipped his drink. "I am Malum, indeed, I think? Eh, nice to meet you though... I have heard alot about you."

angelvixenkit

Drifting from anime worlds to game worlds
Angel felt herself at wit's end. She snapped and launch a full on verbal assult on Ukiah.
"What?! What is it? Do you enjoy tormenting me? Why are you bothering me? Is it not clear to you and every idoit in this stadium that you can't get to me. None of your stupid little friendship acceptance speechs are going to change me. If you really understand everyone's hardships as well as you say you do, then why is the only advice you give is "open up, everyone accept you"? You don't frikken know me, not you, or one frikken person in this tupid multiverse. So why don't you leave me the Hell alone?" She stood there panting and barring her teeth. If she got any angrier, personalities would switch and people would be hurt.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Ukiah smiled to himself watching Black, Brand, and Priam walked Mageon's and Zack to the medical wing for a quick rest. Illyria and Tifa emerged looking battered, but somewhat smug. Ukiah leaned over to Valyon and Malum, "Do the portals can take the fighters to any world, so if you two have something particularly devious in mind, feel free."

Angel's voice ran through the arena causing several fighters to turn their heads towards her. Unlike Ukiah she had chosen to voice her thoughts publicly. Ukiah extended his mind towards her again. ~Angel, no one said you had to open up, but I did say you would be miserable living as you do. Very few people can find contentment in a life of solitude, and you are not one of those people. You need others whether you accept that or not. Now control yourself, I'll not have any fighting outside the combat area.~

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Thoughts ran through Mageon's head as he was unconcious. " Damn, that girl, what is she? Is she actually one of the first demons? She beat me with a simple smile. But me, out of all the warriors participating, had to face her in the first match. That Illyria, I'll discover more about her," thought Mageon in his head. All he thought about in his head was that same topic, and he couldn't feel the pain at all. The thought just struck him throughout the whole period that he was being taken to the Medical Wing.

Malum Incantum

Malum blinked as he pointed to himself. "Me think of a match? I don't think I could in a million years..." he laughed a moment as he stood up and applauded the victors, and the losers. "You all did wonderful!" He smiled some before he sat back down again and slowly looked over to the one named Valyon.

"So...any idea for a match Mr. Lightstar?"

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
Valyon smiled at this Malum character. He was indeed a cheerful one. He smiled some as he looked at the opponents. "I say we let this lovely young lady fight... " He pointed to Angel... "Let her fight...Vrael..." He smiled as he clapped his hands placidly.

"Angel versus Vrael. Yes, I know your names. I already know your pasts. My sight exists in the past, present, and future, and everyone between and beyond. " He tapped a closed eye and smirked.

"How does that sound, Ukiah, my old friend? Make it even better... have them fight in Herneckt, one of the Astral Planes...you know what kind of creatures and obstacles reside there.." He had that dangerous glint in his eye. "Trust me, they can handle it."

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
zombiekunoichi.deviantart.com
Tifa shook her head, giving a quick smile over to Illriya before walking off the arena. Her right hand clutched over her left arm tightly with a soft glow emitting from it, she was healing up her arm as best as she could, never being the best healer around, but she tried at least. Just as she was walking off, Tifa heard the next battle, not recognizing the names being called as she walked off to the medical wing.

By this time, her arm had healed up a little bit more, though there was still blood covering, practicaly, her whole right hand and her energy depleting(Sp?) a little more from the Materia use. 'I should take it easy for a bit... That summoning took it out of me.'.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Zack stood in the Medical wing. Toxin had returned within, and was healing Zack to the best of his abilities.

"Some battle huh?" Zack smiled.

"What are you so happy about? You lost!" Toxin grumbled.

"Me? I remember you being there too." Zack laughed.

"Shut it..." Toxin grumbled again.

"You're way too proud. BUt I'm smiling because that was a fantastic battle. We got to fight with and against some very interesting people. Can't wait to see who's up next." Zack said sitting down on the nearest chair.

"YOu're not going anywhere until my host is healed." Toxin said. "I can't have you failing again becuase you got a fatal injury."

"Aww, I didn't know you cared." Zack joked.

"...." Toxin didn't say anything.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Mageon, in the medical wing, was still unconcious. He had a dream right now. He was fighting Illyria in that dream, and one of his legs was ripped off. In his dream, he was yelling," Stop it! Don't kill me! Spare me!" Another one of his legs in the dream weas ripped off, and in the dream, pain surged throughtout his body, and he felt knocked out cold.

A few moments later, he woke up, sweating of nervousness looking all over, a bit scared, and looked down to see if he had legs. His legs were there, and as soon as he saw them, he let out a sigh of relief.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
"Well, he awakes."

Valyon was standing over Mageon, and looked down at him. "You seem troubled young man. "Though it seemed odd for him to say this; he looked about the same age.

He sat down. "Your dreams...your defeat... it troubles you doesn't it?"

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
zombiekunoichi.deviantart.com
Tifa had now a couple of bandages on her two arms, mostly on her right though along her forearm. "Thank you.", she said quietly to the one who had been attending her, the whole process took longer due to the questions she was being asked by the nurse, dismissing every single one. The nurse had pretty much given up as she looked at Tifa's right arm and bandaged it up before leaving.

"It never went away... It never will.", she mumbled to herseld silently, her burgundy gaze shifting over to her arm as her left hand went over to it and uncovered a part of the covered wounds. Along those wounds were visible veins, appearing red in color, looking like one big scar along her arm. Tifa squinted her eyes a little as she felt the usual pain, no, she never told anyone that she still held the Geostigma within her. She knew it was mistake, but somehow couldn't bring herself to telling anyone, afraid everyone would back away from her seeing as her body never took the cure of it well at all.

Tifa gave a sigh and stood up, wanting to get out of the Medical Wing as soon as she could and walked away. Again she placed a smile on her face and dismissed it all once again.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"How..did..you know?" said Mageon looking over at Valyon. "Who are you?" asked Mageon. "Just every single time that thought comes to mind, I feel like pain is surging through my body," said Mageon with a frown.

"Did she lay some sort of spell on me or something?" asked Mageon.

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
Senior Leader's Course, Cold Lake Air Base, Albert
(OOC:Sorry gor not posting in a while Ie:Air Cadets, Deus Ex addiction, NWN addictions...)

IC:Vrael blinked several times when he heard his opponent and he muttered "uhhhh...shit.....I mean, I will fight her to the best of my ability" he gave weak smile. He left to go by Tifa to go congragulate her

Last edited:

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Ukiah smiled at Valyon's selection. The portal to Herneckt opened and the display over the arena flashed into a dim blue light with strange shadows flitting by. Ukiah wondered if the fighters would be able to handle this realm, but Black and the other golems were more than equipped to protect them if the need came. "Fighters enter the portal."

Malum Incantum

Malum blinked as he listened. "Herneckt. Haven't I heard of that somewhere before from my travels?" He scratched his chin and shrugged as he sat back, watching the portal appear, smiling some. "Pretty...hey...hey!?" He looked around as he looked over to Ukiah. "Where did Valyon go? " He had a look of puzzlement on his face as he scratched the top of his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back