• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Overwatch - Sequel Coming Soon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sdog

Awards
[video=youtube;sQfk5HykiEk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQfk5HykiEk&t=2s[/video]

His hair WAS amazing!

Sdog

Awards
Also this is way too much content for one day and I LOVE IT! Moira looks sweet to play, Blizz world is just amazing and has so much heart put in it, and Rein may have just taken the slot for the best short! I need to watch 'Dragons' and that again to make a decision.

Edit:

More new skins coming to the base loot boxes! While just taken from their other games, these are easily the best set of skins we've received yet! That Nova Widow and Blackhand Doomfist are never coming off those characters!

[video=youtube;RdL2A-QDMAY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdL2A-QDMAY&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited:

GGDude00

All of these early/potential hero concepts on Blizzcon today!

bGAZUUL.jpg

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
I went back to Overwatch a few weeks back, lost all of the games I played that day, and felt right at home.

But anyhow, seems that Moira is out. How are you folks liking her? I only managed to test a little bit of what she can do, and she seems pretty interesting.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
With Moira in live game right now, can't wait to see what the pro scene does with her. For anyone that watched blizzcon's host of the Overwatch World Cup, to no one's surprise. South Korea cleaned up and took the dub again this year.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Overwatch is free this weekend [trial]. I might give it a shot...

Sdog

Awards
Winter Wonderland returns 12/12!

[video=youtube;geUiG7pdJKo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geUiG7pdJKo&t=0s[/video]

[video=youtube;e12k-7c57d4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e12k-7c57d4&t=0s[/video]

We getting the Hanzo skin from last years comic! Also Junk n Hog are confirmed for legendaries!

Hanzo_%28Overwatch%29_Reflection.jpg

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
THE ANA SKIN IS FREAKING INSANE.

Also, they finally launched the Overwatch League for those interested. In season Zero right now.

GGDude00

DRIzjbCUQAAvADH.jpg

It's surprising to see that Blizzard is actually working on fixing this Casual Hanzo skin soon, but it's also nice that they're listening to the feedback.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Brigitte is now on the PTR as a support. She heals with packs that can overheat as armor, has a small shield that acts like her tank counterpart and can even do a mini charge wit it, attacks with a flail that can push enemies back and does small healing to allies by damaging, and her ult is a rally call that speeds her up and heals all allies around her with her packs.

https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/heroes/brigitte

[video]https://youtu.be/R8jVjBDcV4M[/video]

Last edited:

Scorpio Li

The subreddit is really hating on the writers right now. Jesus, it's like Tumblr and Twitter and the Official Forums all over again.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
The subreddit is really hating on the writers right now. Jesus, it's like Tumblr and Twitter and the Official Forums all over again.

Cuz of them retconning Torb's kids? I mean, I sort of agree with people saying they barely have any lore as it is, so why is it so hard for them to keep it straight?

But at the same time, since they have so little, I guess if they really want to just change a small detail like that....I don't really care lol. Does it really matter if Brigette is the youngest or oldest when I doubt any of the others will matter?

Scorpio Li

Cuz of them retconning Torb's kids? I mean, I sort of agree with people saying they barely have any lore as it is, so why is it so hard for them to keep it straight?

But at the same time, since they have so little, I guess if they really want to just change a small detail like that....I don't really care lol. Does it really matter if Brigette is the youngest or oldest when I doubt any of the others will matter?
I think it's more of an internal miscommunication issue, rather than a retcon.

I've seen that happened when Jeff Kaplan and Geoff Goodman gave their own ideas of what D.Va's reworked playstyle was supposed to be. And people were really confused about which one was the truth.

And Jesus, your profile pic almost scared the crap out of me.

Last edited:

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I think it's more of an internal miscommunication issue, rather than a retcon.

I've seen that happened when Jeff Kaplan and Geoff Goodman gave their own ideas of what D.Va's reworked playstyle was supposed to be. And people were really confused about which one was the truth.

And Jesus, your profile pic almost scared the crap out of me.

That is very possible yea, they don't write a lot of it in official materials either, both times those children have been discussed has just been on Twitter. So not in the comics or shorts.

And lol, sorry ha, I mean I made it this cuz people were hating on Goofy's Monster design and I wanted to show him some love :p

Scorpio Li

That is very possible yea, they don't write a lot of it in official materials either, both times those children have been discussed has just been on Twitter. So not in the comics or shorts.

And lol, sorry ha, I mean I made it this cuz people were hating on Goofy's Monster design and I wanted to show him some love :p
Still the subreddit itself has gone downhill lately.

It started with its vocal minority (competitive players) taking over and expressing their opinions on how players are "throwing" because they're not doing what they were told, and then came the strongly biased Support/Flex players who think they can "do no wrong" and that DPS are "evil" (I'm a Support/Flex player so I have somewhat of a right to criticize these kind of Support/Flex players), and now we got these "lore fans" who are jumping to the conclusion that anything that doesn't make sense on the fly is considered a "retcon" or "inconsistency" because it's not "realistic" or something else.

All of the categories of people I've described are also what I've happened to find on the Official Overwatch forums, which are obviously consisting of the same vocal minorities.

I can only assume that the subreddit has succumbed to the poison of the Official Forums.

Sdog

Awards
[video=youtube;JMgzvpqzdTU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMgzvpqzdTU[/video]

Uprising is back as Archives! This time around adding the Blackwatch mission that changed it all!

New skins for Reaper as "Soldier 24", Moira "Blackwatch", and "our favorite Shimada bro" are confirmed.

Back