• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Out of these Organization XIII members, who's style of fighting do you like the most?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Out of these Organization XIII members, who's style of fighting do you like the most?

• Xemnas

Votes: 22 15.6%
  • Xigbar

Votes: 15 10.6%
  • Xaldin

Votes: 17 12.1%
  • Saix

Votes: 14 9.9%
  • Axel

Votes: 44 31.2%
  • Demyx

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Luxord

Votes: 9 6.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SePhIrOtH95

Re: Out of these Organization XIII members, who's style of fighting do you like the m

NO SAIX IS DA BEST
just imagine he has infinite weapons
beserke (dint know how to spell it)

he is da best

Re: Out of these Organization XIII members, who's style of fighting do you like the m

xaldin. first member to actually k.o. me.

plus he's badass.

Zeagal

Lick It Good

I like Xigbar's style. Shooting is fun and it looked cool.

cbchick92

i like Demyx & Xaldin's fighting style the most lol

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

Xemnas with his many forms and his lightsabers. Plus, he was pretty fun to fight

KeyMasterX

Im between Xemnas,Xigbar,Xaldin,n Saix.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Xaldin or Xigbar, for how strong they could be even though they aren't Number I.

Criss and Riku

Demyx's sitar looks like a big blue cock but i like his fighting but luxords is the most unique.....plus it reminds me of Criss Angel lol

qster

The Last Bulbasaur

Xigbar, period. It would be freakin' awesome to float through the air and shoot the crap out of people andturning them into swiss cheese. I also love Luxord's and Demyx's.

Last edited:

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

First, i hate the fact that axel has most of the votes just because of fangirls/fanboys..

Bingo.

It's merely fangasms. Axel's not really the best compared to the ones there. They pick Axel, because it's Axel, even if he isn't what the topic describes. And it's been proven with Axel voted as the strongest in the other thread, which is bull. He's not even close. But, what can you do?

As for this, though, after I saw that small snippet of Days, and seeing Xigbar target all those Heartless with raining arrows, his style most definitely :p. Xaldin's isn't bad either, from what I've witnessed.

KHNigratoe

Demyx. I was laughing so hard when I fought him.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards

Axel's is pretty good with turning the floor to into flaming rocks and summoning four chakrams like he did in Re:CoM, but Xigbar's was just as good. Changing the area to his advantage and shifting his hands through space to shoot from a different angle. Not to mention he's walking in the air and hanging upside down, almost never on the floor.

Girlygirl

I loved Luxord's style because of how it was so different from regular fighting, and Demyx was also pretty fun, but I'll have to say Luxord just because of how unique it was.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

First, i hate the fact that axel has most of the votes just because of fangirls/fanboys..

I'd have agreed with this had this been on the other thread. Seeing how this is a question of preference in style, and Axel does have a nice one, imo, I can't really agree with this.

As for that, Luxord. Gotta love that hot British person that could turn Sora into a dice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back