• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Out of these Organization XIII members, who's style of fighting do you like the most?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Out of these Organization XIII members, who's style of fighting do you like the most?

• Xemnas

Votes: 22 15.6%
  • Xigbar

Votes: 15 10.6%
  • Xaldin

Votes: 17 12.1%
  • Saix

Votes: 14 9.9%
  • Axel

Votes: 44 31.2%
  • Demyx

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Luxord

Votes: 9 6.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxXVALOURXxX

Out of the Organization XIII members that you have to fight in KH2 (excluding Final Mix), which one has the most unique and overall best fighting style?

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
Re: Out of these Organization XIII members, who's style of fighting do you like the m

Axel's is the best, Luxord's is most unique, and Demyx has the trickiest.

Paupu911

Re: Out of these Organization XIII members, who's style of fighting do you like the m

I like Axel's style the best, it's cool plus his weapon's cool too :lol: . my 2nd favorite is Roxas's style, you get to use 2 keyblades. awesome. :36:

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner

Definitely Xaldin. As if floating lances on air wasn't enough, he can do things like line all of them up straight and twirl them, and turn them into a god damn dragon! You just don't get more badass then that. Axel is a close second though. =]

DarkGuardian

Xaldin, Obviously. xD
Well, Do you know anyone else who can shape massive metal lances into any shape to surround and opponent and take him/her out in a flash?
Or just shape his lances into a kick ass dragon?
Or just simply levitating lances?

Please dont correct me. LOL

anima66

xaldin. he gave me my first game over in kh2. props.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood

I say Demyx. Not a lot of moves but much more than Xaldin (spear thrust, spear arc swing thing, falling spears, teleport, desperation move) or Axel (chakram spin, chakram combo, burn baby, desperation move, counter), but Demyx has bubbles, dance water dance, the water path with the you like it, water dance with the walls enclosing you, water wall, water path, random note summons, and the Sitar playing that can trigger the reaction command. The water and music is cool too.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!

Hmm....Axel and Demyx hav similiar physical attacks, but Demyx has better long range...but axel is spontaneous...but they're both hard to dodge...

xx kairi xx

hmm its a tie between axel and demyx for me. i thought both had awesome techniques =)

AllEndsWith-

I'd say old Xemnas, with his basic form, using his arial blades and reflect move.

His second form, using heavy sword attacks and every other Organization weapon. That huge dragon thing too.

And his final form using his arial blades, Twilight Thorn vines, clones, and lazer attacks.

I'd say he has a decent fighting style.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com

Out of the Organization XIII members that you have to fight in KH2 (excluding Final Mix), which one has the most unique and overall best fighting style?

Well, as for the most unique, it would probably be a tie between Luxord and Demyx. As for the best fighting style, it would have to be Xaldin, because, lets face it, you can't beat a floating dragon made of spears. As for my favorite, Xigbar is awesome!!! He has two crossbows, and I like how they switched to first person from his point of view in his battle, and hes just so cool!

Silent hero_

Awards

Xemnas of course! His final form ownd =D

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

First, i hate the fact that axel has most of the votes just because of fangirls/fanboys..

But now onto who i voted for, i voted for Xemnas..the many forms, and the different ways of killing him; it was just simply awesome..;D

DarkGuardian

First, i hate the fact that axel has most of the votes just because of fangirls/fanboys..

But now onto who i voted for, i voted for Xemnas..the many forms, and the different ways of killing him; it was just simply awesome..;D

Ahh, very true.
Xemnas was pretty easy for me, you see...
Thats why I picked Xaldin.
I didnt even have a potion on me when I was trying to kill him off. =\
But I managed to do it, in about 40 mins. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back