• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Out of BBS and Days....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fantasy08

In your opinion which had the

Better story
Better character development of the characters themselves and their trio.
Better human dialog
Better characters overall

And why?

:)

αsiя

space coke
I'm going to be surprised if anyone actually picks Days.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I'll reserve judgement until the English BBS comes out. Days' story wasn't all that great, though the character interactions and some of the development was nice to see. Dialogue and character quality I'll need to wait to decide.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Days hands down. I was so shocked when I found out xion wasnt real.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Okay, I'm one of the few people who actually liked Days but BBS epically owns it and all of those. Days doesn't stand a chance against BBS.

TheLight said:
Days hands down. I was so shocked when I found out xion wasnt real.

Please tell me you're being sarcastic.

Radar

Bronze Member
Birth by Sleep ever since I saw that trailer with terra and ven on the rocks in the very beginning, I knew I would be more obsessed with that game. I'm too lazy to write why though, I still thoiught days was pretty good, and i did find it tragic in a way, but bbs dives way more deep in a more serious way.

Allister Rose

French Lover
nomura said he gave 358/2 days the rank of spin off and nomura confirmed BBS episode 0. so whats better episode 0 or spin off?

BBS gots three scenarios, but as for characters, i would say BBS beats them but barely due xion constant fainting

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
Comparing BBS to Days isn't fair. That's like comparing BBS to...well, every other KH game. BBS is just the best one so far. Not just in gameplay, but I'd suffice to say storyline, too. It is easily the most emotionaly touching and gripping game. Days was close with the emotion (I don't care how much you didn't like the gameplay, Xion's "death" was one of the saddest scenes to be seen yet in Kingdom Hearts) but BBS just has that much emotion, plus more, triplified in each story.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Comparing BBS to Days isn't fair. That's like comparing BBS to...well, every other KH game. BBS is just the best one so far. Not just in gameplay, but I'd suffice to say storyline, too. It is easily the most emotionaly touching and gripping game. Days was close with the emotion (I don't care how much you didn't like the gameplay, Xion's "death" was one of the saddest scenes to be seen yet in Kingdom Hearts) but BBS just has that much emotion, plus more, triplified in each story.

Nothing can hold up to KH1, my friend.

jdgjordan

days or bbs gee this hard...... O WAIT NO ITS NOT BBS has an over all better story better chararters better plot o sure both games had relly sad endings but i felt more sad with bbs. i got to relly like thows charaters in bbs. as for roxas and xion did not care for xion thow i did think it was sad when she died. i allready new what was going to happen to roxas so i dont care what happpens to him durring that time. it was one big mystery what was going to happen to terra ven and aqua as well as a lot ot plot holes are feeld with bbs to the over all story of kh. you dont have to play days at all to know whats going on in the story of kh. so bbs sleep is indeed better its a fact. this is like viewing nothing over somthing.

Allister Rose

French Lover
idk, you could tell nomura hold back on the endings. they werent super sad but somehow the secret ending made me cry.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
BBS is the better of the two, and I don't think Days even needs a description in why its not the best.

It's okay for a filler, but it doesn't match up to BBS at all.

EDIT:::

Days would be better compared to coded and CoM. BBS is a much larger game than Days. And they worked a lot longer and harder on it.

I myself really liked CoM, and CODED already looks and sounds better than Days. IMO.
(Plus, CODED isn't a side/spinoff game.)

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
Nothing can hold up to KH1, my friend.

I disagree. Even though KH1 started it all, and is an amazing game, I liked the gameplay of 2 better, and BBS just looks better in everyway. Sorry that I'm not one of the many people who glorify KH1 so much.

@goldpanner: While I do agree Xion's theme is very sad, and therefor will make any sad moment even worse, I still think it's one of the saddest moments in KH. Axel's fading was sad, but...not as built up as it could have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back