• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Our Differences

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elphaba_1

Author
"um, well..........*sigh* fine. This song is dedicated to those who has family or friends in the Iraq war even though i don't care, my duty was to take their souls Rebecca thought as she got ready to play a song

Summer has come and passed
The innocent can never last
Wake me up when September ends

Like my father's come to pass
Seven years has gone so fast

Here comes the rain again
Falling from the stars

Drenched in my pain again
Becoming who we are

As my memory rests
But never forgets what I lost

Ring out the bells again
Like we did when spring began

Here comes the rain again
Falling from the stars

Drenched in my pain again
Becoming who we are

As my memory rests
But never forgets what I lost

Like my father's come to pass
Twenty years has gone so fast

Last edited:

Aphex

.Inspire.
OOC: Remember the lyrics under my sig? Well I decided to work on it a bit for this post....

Willis sat there, amazed by Rebecca's singing. Her voice, to him, was soothing. She's good... he thought. He stood up from his seat and walked over to the announcer. "Mind I do a song real quick?" he asked as the announcer nodded handing him the guitar he gave Rebecca. Willis stood in front of the microphone and spoke into it. "This is just a song I came up with. Hope you enjoy it." (Yes I really did make this up...)

Feeling the sea, there is no one but me
Open my eyes, no stars, no sky
Nothing to fear, Now I know why I'm here

Fathom
Sinking so much deeper
Feeling so much better
Drinking in the end

Dreaming
That I'm only sleeping
Floating down and thinking
It's so much better here

I am alive, far from the sun
Lost in your words, I give myself to you
More left above, now I don't love
No where to be, it's been so long, I'm free

Fathom
Sinking so much deeper
Feeling so much better
Drinking in the end

Dreaming
That I'm only sleeping
It's so much better here

Fathom
Sinking so much deeper
Feeling so much better
Drinking in the end

Dreaming
That I'm only sleeping
It's so much better here

Aphex

.Inspire.
OOC: What do you think of my song? I'll check the fan fic out after this post.

Willis handed the guitar back to the announcer, walking off the stage and sat back down on his seat.

Aphex

.Inspire.
OOC: used to be in one. i was the lead singer. and wow...malfoy as hermoine's boyfriend. that sucks for harry lol.

"Thanks." Willis said. "Usually when I have free time or anything I write lyrics to kill some time." he told Rebecca. "You were good too. Your voice was soothing to me..."

Elphaba_1

Author
"u really think so?" Rebecca asked looking disgusted "i think i suck like shit, i never took voice lessons, i mostly kill the time playing my electric guitar"

OOC: i might take voice lessons when cheerleading's over next Monday

Aphex

.Inspire.
"Oh that's cool." Willis said. "And you don't suck. I thought you were very good." he told her, meaning it as well.

OOC: That's cool.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Willis paused. Crap. I can't tell her where I'm really from or tell her that I'm really an angel. he thought. "Oh. No. I'm not from here. What about you?"

Elphaba_1

Author
there's no way I'm telling him where I'm from, i can't tell him I'm a devil, and i mean a real one "I'm really traveling around place to place, so this place is all new to me, i don't live around here either. Do u wanna go find maybe a hotel room we can rent?" Rebecca asked

Elphaba_1

Author
Rebecca puts on her coat and starts walking to the front door, when they got outside, Rebecca took Willis's arm again walking to a super expensive hotel "we'd like a room please" "oh, yes. Please wait a moment" then the woman left to search for a room key "here's 2 for the both of u" "thank u" then takes the room keys

Aphex

.Inspire.
Willis was beginning to get the weird feeling again. He's never been with anyone not even a girl considering he's been alone all his life.

DesCom_Gurl

In military camp with Sora,Roxas,and Riku
((Yay! Soji's here too!))

Destiny dusted her pants off. The guys who were planning to harass her a while ago were now sprawled on the ground, full of bruises and bumps.
She dusted her hands off while saying, "That's what you get when you cross a senior knight!"
She turned around sharply, her hair fanning out from behind her. She went back to the place where she landed a while ago, and spread out her wings. She was about to fly off when something in her pocket beeped. She pulled out her white mini-computer and flipped it open. A hologran of Ange appeared.
(lol angels with gadgets...)
"Hey, Ange! Any problem?"
"Actually, yes. The superiors told me to give a new mission."
"A new mission? sure, why not?"
"The new mission is...to stay on Earth."
"WHAT?!"
"We need someone to monitor the activity of angels and devils on earth. We need someone to send us info if any demons surface there and we need someone to wipe them out if they cause harm. Being the best knight under Michael, and the best scholar under Jhudiel, not to mention learning healing from Raphael, you were chosen."
"Eh? But Master Jhudiel said am needed to train the new angels!"
"Master Jhudiel WAS the one who suggested you. Anyways, your accomodations have been taken care of." Ange threw her a key. "You'll know where it leads. Bye!"
"Wait-!" But it was too late. The message was cut off. With a sigh, Destiny folded her wings and pocketed her computer. She looked at the key then flew off. "Whatever. If Master Jhudiel was the one who said it...I can't say no."
She flew off and the key led her to one of the apartments in the metropolis. The key fit into the penthouse, which was already furnished with anything she'll need.
"Hey...Maybe this won't be so bad after all..."

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
(( I'm talking to sallyji22, or Sorena as she's called in this RP, but she has finals or something, and won't be on for a while ))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back