• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Our Differences

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Willis stood on top of a roof, looking down at the humans. "Guess I can observe them out a little." he said to himself as his wings slowly tucked themselves into his skin. He left the roof and was on the streets. He leaned up against the wall with his arms crossed while the humans walked passed him.

Elphaba_1

Author
Rebecca had her dark sunglasses on, so that the humans won't knoww she's watching them. She starts walking around and passed a guy with his arms crossed, Rebecca gave him a 'don't piss me off' face

Aphex

.Inspire.
As Willis leaned against a wall, a girl walked passed him giving him a look. He had to admit, she was cute. He just smirked and said, "Did I do something wrong?" he asked teasingly.

Elphaba_1

Author
Rebecca heard him, she turned half her body around and flipped him off. She then goes behind a tree, she puts one of her hands on her head, and felt something pointy, her horn wasn't in all the way. She pushes the horn back into her head, then kept her cool when she was done

Aphex

.Inspire.
Willis just laughed to himself as he shook his head. "Wonder if all girls on this place are like her." he said to himself but then he realized something just now but couldn't put his finger on what it was. "There was something not quite right about her."

Elphaba_1

Author
Rebecca starts walking again and looked back at Willis, who seems to be at the same spot she saw him at. She was walking pretty well in high boot heels for someone who's been on this earth for a few hours. "at least there aren't any damn Angels around here"

OOC: do u think this should be New York City? it seems like a NYC background moment

Aphex

.Inspire.
OOC: Well if you want it to be.

Willis then noticed that the girl he had seen before walking near by. He smirked again as he saw her. "Back so soon?" he asked again teasingly.

Elphaba_1

Author
Rebecca stops in front of Willis, then looks at him with her black eyes (she has black eyeliner on) "are u trying to get on my nerves today? If u are, ur not so lucky, I'm in my 'pissed mode' now. And don't say it's a Sin to curse, i don't give a damn about religion and all that"

OOC: i think that might hurt an Angel, they all think cursing is a Sin

Aphex

.Inspire.
OOC: Maybe it would. I dunno.

Willis just gave her a smirk. "Maybe I am. Maybe I'm not." he said as he laughed a little. "But aren't you a angry little girl today?" he asked.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Willis just watched as she walked off. "Don't like to be called 'little', huh? Fine. How about stubborn girl then?" he asked.

Last edited:

Aphex

.Inspire.
"Hmm...nah. I'll go with stubborn little girl." Willis said. He then started to get a weird feeling about this girl but just shook it off.

Elphaba_1

Author
Rebecca flinches when she heard the word 'little', then takes off her boot, and chucks it at Willis and hits is head hard "TOLD U NOT TO CALL ME LITTLE!!!!" she walks over to get her boot, she then starts feeling weird when she got closer to Willis

Aphex

.Inspire.
The boot hit Willis on the head and landed next to his foot. He bent down, rubbing the spot the boot hit him as he went to pick it up but then realized that he was close to Rebecca. He grew silent at this point.

Elphaba_1

Author
When Rebecca got to Willis she started feeling really nervous, just at the moment, she looks at him for a minute or two, she just realizes she was dozing and shook her head to take him off her mind. She takes the boot "thank u" she puts it back on and starts walking off to one of the really nice resturants

Aphex

.Inspire.
Willis stood up after the little 'close encounter' with Rebecca. Whoa...what the heck was that about. he thought as he try to think why he stared at her while picking up her boot before. He followed her and walked in front of her. "Just wanted to apologize for before. Don't know what came over me." he said.

Elphaba_1

Author
"oh, really, that actually came out of nowhere.......i guess I'll give a second chance, u wanna join for dinner, it's not everyday that i make a new friend" Rebecca said with a sassy look on her face

Aphex

.Inspire.
Willis stood there silent for a moment. He was alone his entire life and he was considered a 'friend' to her. He came back to his senses. "Oh. Uh, sure." he said.

Elphaba_1

Author
"excellent, I'm planning on going to a jazz club" Rebecca said with a sass y smile, she then goes to his side and takes his arm (like in fancy parties, when ur all dressed up, the girl alwayss holds the guy's arm or something like that) and starts walking to the jazz club they're going to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back