• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Our Differences

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aphex

.Inspire.
"It's just that..." Willis paused for a second before going on. "I tend to sometimes get nervous around girls I like and never actually tell them I like them because I'm afraid that they might reject me..."

Elphaba_1

Author
"awww, ur not a lone that wut I'll tell ya, all guys feel the same way u feel" Rebecca said touching his shoulder to calm him

OOC: and thats the truth.............i think, i dunno wut guys think when they're with grls they like. And I'll be leaving in about 20 minutes

Last edited:

Aphex

.Inspire.
Willis looked at his shoulder that Rebecca put her hand on on and then looked up at her. I am alone though....but you're the only person that I really consider as a friend." he said.

sallyji22

Website
little-cactus.spaces.live.com
ooc:STOP!!! I missed a whole bunch and I cant be on so I'll post a second version sometime soon! And how'd the hell did Splatt get here!?!?!?!?!?!? Not to be mean to splatt but I said that people couldn't join anymore on page 3! Guys stop posting here and I'll post the V2 as quick as I can! PLEASE WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! It'll be up around the end of Feruary! If my speeling sucks I'm just typing as fast as I can I can't cheack it twice! So STOP POSTING!

sallyji22

Website
little-cactus.spaces.live.com
DesCom Girl, I'm in the middle of Exams and ur really getting on my nerves! I said that NOBODY is able to join after I said, I don't care if I'm strict! I'm stressing over Exams! I skipped a grade in Phys Ed, Math AND sceince PLUS they're all in french this is REALLY difficult at the moment!THREAD CLOSED! I'll post V2 as soon as exams are over!(Around 23rd)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back