• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Our Differences

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elphaba_1

Author
come to think of it, Finals are coming for me on Thursday and Wednesday, so I'm gone a lot studing. So maybe when finals are done, and after i come home after i get back from Vegas

DesCom_Gurl

In military camp with Sora,Roxas,and Riku
((Waiting for Ultima_Roxas to join too...Really hoping he'll join...))
Template:

Race: Angel
Name: Destiny Ailes
appearance:
sugo_pic18.jpg

Imagine her in these clothes when not fighting.
These are her warrior clothes. refer to amihan sig pic
personality: shy, silent, aloof, imaginative, hopeless romantic
bio: She's one of the warrior angels, actually, but in reality is a shy girl, hopelessly dreaming that someday, she'll meet her prince charming, and he, instead, will fight for her. When not fighting, she is a very beautiful and shy girl. But on the battlefield, she is a fierce tigress. What happens when the boy of her dreams fights for the other side?

Last edited:

Elphaba_1

Author
OOC: O_O.........okay 1. it's the internet so i can't tel if ppl are joking, 2. I've already captured to guy's hearts on here, one is married to another, the other i married, I don't want another guy after me, even though i do feel luved

sallyji22

Website
little-cactus.spaces.live.com
OOC:I said you can start! I'm done accepting in people for now so DesCom girl could you take this RP off ur sig for now? I'll be bak on in about two hours? I have a project due on Leonardo Da Vinci and the Renaissance, in FRENCH!!!!

sallyji22

Website
OOC: I'm starting!

IC:Sorena wandered around the human world watching humans as they went on with their daily lives. She swopped down and took someone's wallet from their open back-pack. "What do we have here?" She oepened the wallet. "Worthless" She tossed the wallet away. She sat on a bench and her wings dissappeared.

Setharoth

Til daybreak
hm... my location.. is a paradox that beer pong ca
Website
www.freewebs.com
Seth flew around the gates to heaven "poor... souls..." Seth stopped and touched all of them on the shoulder "give up your pain..." Seth stole their sorrow... "for i can bare it..." Seth didn't cryy... it barely even moved him... for his pain was greater and more intense... when he went t heaven... he had to get his job or he would be overwhelmed by his own soul

Lord InuYasha

Template:
Race: Angel
Name: Julian
appearence:
spiral53.jpg

personality: Kind,curious,confident,funny
bio:
He searches the heavens and anywhere else he must go to find true love.

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Jet flew over the city, suprisingly not seen by anyone. He looked left and right for something to do.... He was bored, and needed someone to talk to.

sallyji22

Website
OOC:***NOTE*** Angels aren't allowed near hell(devil's territory) and Devils aren't allowed near heaven(angel's territory) So they all have to meet on earth AND they dont see each other in their angel/devil forms. REMEMBER THAT!

"I'm bored!" Sorena started rolling on the grass, she forgot that she wasa visible to human eyes now that her wings were gone until someone came up to her and asked if something was wrong. "Oh uh... heh heh" She just grinned and he looked at her like he was looking at a loonatic. She stood up and brushed off the grass. "I need someone to talk to..."

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Jet landed behind a tree, and tucked his wings away. "Visible now, don't make a fool of yourself." He walked out, and explored the park like area he was in. He saw a girl on the grass talking to someone, and laughed a little. "So is that how humans act around others...."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back