• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Our Differences

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

splatt

Bronze Member
Somewhere over the rainbow. (Kansas or rather...No
Soji chuckled. This girl was something new. He had finally found a human who knew less about this place than him. Must have been a foreign or something. Soji looked at her and said, "Yes, you are very pretty. Yes, I live downtown. A druggy would deal with narcotics. Two people meeting in an alley is associated with gangs." Soji was tapping into his memory of the past few months for these responses. He just hoped the human bought them.

DesCom_Gurl

In military camp with Sora,Roxas,and Riku
Destiny nodded. "Oh."
Stupid.
She was really stupid.
But she kept note of everything he said. That would sure come in handy. He looked kind enough.
"I hpoe this wouldn't bother you but...can you show me around? You know, since I'm new to this place and you seem to know a lot more about this place than me..."

splatt

Bronze Member
Soji had thought this was a little more than what he had bargined for but this girl was odd. His mind was showing him her emotions and he didn't think refusal would play good on them. "Sure. I don't know this place very well myself, but I'll do what I can." Soji said. Why was he doing this again? Oh yes, this girl had fragile emotions. Or was that it? No, he could route it back to her astonishing beauty. This humanoid body was messing with his perseptional register. He would have never done this even for a pretty girl like Destiny before...

DesCom_Gurl

"Thanks!"
Destiny bowed gratefully. It was a sort of custom for her. "I appreciate your effort very much." She smiled genuinely. "I understand that you may not know as much, but at least you know much more than me. And..."
She wanted to repay him for his kindness...but with what?
What was that custom humans used to share with others as token of gratitude?
Oh yeah.
She gently held Soji's shoulders and leaned forward, standing on her tiptoes. She then pressed her lips against his, and stayed like that for a moment before withdrawing with a smile. "Thank you."

((Yes, she IS pretty ignorant, isn't she? :D))

splatt

Bronze Member
OOC: lol

Soji was surprised but not altogether disappointed with the physical gesture. Blinking at the girl, he was taking it all in. "You realize people usually save that action as a romantic gesture don't you?" He said, his voice for some reason in a whisper. "But I thank you for it. It is an all around enjoyable thing. You've got to learn a bit though, so you don't go around kissing everyone you meet." Soji said, his chuckle coming through the surprise. Being kissed by an attractive human was a first for him, but he could get used to it.

DesCom_Gurl

((yeah, lol))

Destiny suddenly blushed when he told her that. ROMANTIC gesture? But Ange said it was a grateful gesture!
Her face suddenly flushed red. "I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! I though...I thought..."
She was out of words to say. She took in a deep breath and bowed apologetically, avoiding his gaze. "I'm really sorry. I didn't know."
Strike one.

((I'll be gone for half an hour. Will log back in after finishing stuff.))

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Jet walked away for a moment, his human like instincts telling him that he was hungry. He walked into a food shop, and asked for a hamburger. This was a new one to him, and he liked to experiment. When he was asked to pay for it, he gave a confused look. your pocket... Something told him in his head, and he reached in, pulling out the exact amount. "Cool!" He began to eat the hamburger, returning to the girl on the grass, hoping she hadn't moved anywhere.

splatt

Bronze Member
Soji laughed a bit and patted her back comfortingly. Humans can be the oddest...
"It is ok." He said with a smile. "I told you, it was an enjoyable gesture, not an offensive one. There is no need to apologize." Soji gazed down at her. For someone so pretty, she was going to need to learn or people would take advantage of her. Pffft! Listen to him! Some demon he was, worrying about a human. But Soji had turned away from the old demon ways...

OOC: Ok. I don't know if I will still be here, but I'll try and get up early again tomorrow.

Last edited:

DesCom_Gurl

"Enjoyable gesture?"
Destiny was confused. How can such a gesture be enjoyable when someone does something like that to you? However, she was thankful that this human was... understanding enough. That was good.
"I...I'm really sorry, again, I did not mean....I did not mean anything malicious. I just wanted to thank you for helping me. You see...a friend told me that was how you say thank you...in this place. I'm sorry if I violated your privacy..."
She really wanted to be sorry...but she can't do something like that again. One more thing like that and Michael would definitely demote her. She just wished none of the archangels were watching her right now.
Wait...maybe she can...
"Ah! I know!" She reached into her blouse and pulled out her Epithmo para Theos. She separated the pendant into two and gave the half with the devil wing to Soji. "Here. Take it. I just hope this act isn't offensive anymore."

splatt

Bronze Member
Soji looked down and the pendant with the devil's wing and tensed. Did she know? No, she couldn't have. A human like this wouldn't suspect it. Soji brought it up and tied it around his neck. "Thanks." He said, looking at her again. "I've already told you though, it did no harm. And you might want to make sure this friend isn't taking advantage of you by telling you to make out with whoever you want to thank." Soji said winking at her. He proceeded to the end of the alley and looked back at her. "Well, kissing you has been fun and all but we should probably start showing you around."

DesCom_Gurl

Destiny ran after him and walked when she caught up with him. "Fun?" she asked like a kid. "You are very unusual."
She stared at her feet while they walked. "This friend of mine is someone I trust with my life. I am sure she is not taking advantage of me. And..." she looked at him curiously. "What do you mean when you say make out? Is that like a kiss?"

splatt

Bronze Member
"Yes, it is indeed very much like a kiss." Soji laughed. "If you trust your friend that is good I guess. As for me beign 'unusual', I'm not sure whether to be offended or flattered. I guess you could say that though." Soji looked at Destiny. Why was she looking at her feet? Soji looked at her feet too. Nothing odd there. Maybe she was the unusual one. He walked and chuckled to himself.

OOC: I'm going to take a shower and then try to respond to more of your posts before I go to school. I'll be back.

DesCom_Gurl

((KK. Are you gonna return today or tomorrow?))

"Very much like a kiss?" She looked up. "In what way?"
She heard him chuckle. "And why are you laughing?"
She felt like an idiot. Imagine a human laughing at an angel. Adn at an angel who is directly underneath Michael! Imagine the shame...
But she didn't feel ashamed, really. In fact, a little amused at her own stupidity. here was something about this guy...
"What do people do when...what do you call it? Make out?"

splatt

Bronze Member
"Well, it can depend on style I guess." Soji said, thinking about how odd this conversation was. "Most people just kiss over and over again, is the simplest way to put it I guess. I was laughing at the strangness of this though. You are new to this place and know little of our customs, but you can speak the language perfectly." Soji's mind flickered to what he knew was the truth. She was the angel. Beautiful, kind, and unused to human customs...But he rejected this. It was just a coincidence. Instead he kept walking with her.

DesCom_Gurl

(( Is it alright if I leave now? I still need to sleep. I guess I would be loggin in tomorrow agian.))

"Kissing over and over?" Destiny tried to think of what that would appear like. "So...it is a pleasurable activity? Because you said...you liked when...we kissed."
She blushed.
"And sorry...I came from a place far away. You'd have to fly there...I guess."
She walked slightly ahead of him. "Making out, huh? Why do people do that? Is it still a romantic gesture?"

Aphex

.Inspire.
Willis blushed again hearing what she had asked. "Well...I was never with any other girl. I was mostly alone in my life and you're the only girl I've ever hung out with. Why do you ask?"

Elphaba_1

Author
"it's just the way u act, seems like u isolate urself for so long, that it made u really shy" Rebecca said, noticing he was blushing is that an embarresing question to him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back