• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Our ____ are gone !!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AppleFreak

look for the scene to apreciate the game

look for 2nd scene for refresh memory

3rd? just skip

Castagnier

You people didn't read his post. He said he'd just recently beat KH1, and was now moving on to KH2. But he was stressed out on what the hell the _______ was, he had to know immediately, and came to us for loving support.

It's photos, sir.

What bugs me is, if the photos were of Roxas, why would everyone in Twilight Town complain? It's like they all want his balls or something.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
The word obviously had to be something like 'Photo' definately something like that. Though I don't know why 'Photo' was chosen to be the word...

Cissy

Bronze Member
xD

You could replace it with "Dance Water Dance!" and it'd still be funny.

A

Azrael

...Well nice for finding out, you just played the first scene then went on the computer and typed this thread? It was somewhat obvious, but ehh...when i played it, my freind said "shampoo" when Olette said "___" it was hilarious, for some reason

I seriously thought there was censored cursing, what a idiot I was back when I first bought that crappy game:closedeyes:

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Did you skip the cutscenes? That would explain it....
It's a funny part, especially if you put some other word in there instead of "___" x)

C

Colours

wat is this!!
i mean in the begginin of kh2 when the 4 r talkin abt they r not the thieves , they found that there _____ are gone,, stolen! WAT IS _______ plz am gettin crazy:cursing:

Lmao, it had to do something with the photo's.

A

Azrael

-snort-
I'm so cool I started COM before KH1.

I started KH2 without knowing a damn thing about the KH series before then
HA!

I was so clueless about what happened.

I thought I was going to play Sora immediately but I was forced to play a 2 hour Roxas prologue

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I actually thought the prologue was one of the best parts in the game. Sure, it had a lot of minigames, but it was one of the only worlds with 100% plot when it came down to it, you could skip most of the mini games and just slid through it, and it had a lot of Namine which is always an undeniable bonus.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
I actually thought the prologue was one of the best parts in the game. Sure, it had a lot of minigames, but it was one of the only worlds with 100% plot when it came down to it, you could skip most of the mini games and just slid through it, and it had a lot of Namine which is always an undeniable bonus.
It had my favorite scene/line in the game.
Which incidentally was said by Namine.
lawlz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back