• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Organization XV: The Beginning

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards
Awesome :D
An update (finally)!
lol, I can't believe I made Rauxlen read. It's not really something I would do.

captain

Bronze Member
For about a week, you might can expect an update every one or two days (depending on my exam/study schedule).
During Christmas break, I might pull out two-three updates a day. That would depend on how long I make them.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Not to sound like I'm blowing my own trumpet, SMH, but I personally don't think any of my posts need to be fan-fictionalized. As far as I can remember, all of my posts are of fan-fic quality.

captain

Bronze Member
Not to sound like I'm blowing my own trumpet, SMH, but I personally don't think any of my posts need to be fan-fictionalized. As far as I can remember, all of my posts are of fan-fic quality.

What was that? I couldn't hear you over the horn blast.. ;P

Sorry I havn't updated. I have exams this week. Bare with me guys and next week I'll give you plenty of updates!

captain

Bronze Member
Cyolx looked back at his brother his eyes misting over.

Kinxu sat crossed legged on the table, trying to get sense of everything being said. She watched the body on the ground, wondering if it would awake while they were talking.

The man on the ground stirred "Quick everyone draw your weapons he can poison anything even the air in this room" Yelled Cyolx as he drew his rapier

Kinxu quickly jumped off the table and ejected her nails even farther, ready to attack is needed.
Rauxlen set her book down, and pulled out both of her guns, ready for an attack.
Xina suddenly felt scared and her head started pounding. She groaned and grabbed her head.

The man on the floor opened his eyes and rose slowly. "Stop, we all have our weapons drawn." Cyolx ordered. The man grinned and suddenly disappeared. when he re-appeared he was behind Xina scythe at the ready.

The Superior moved quickly. He would not let anyone be hurt. The Superior delivered a round house kick to the man's head (just barely missing Xina). The stranger was knocked against the wall, but when he tried to move, he couldn't. He got right in the stranger's face, Do you realize I can create a psychic bomb inside you? If I were you, I'd choose my words carefully... Everyone was stunned not just at The Superior’s actions, but they realized they weren't hearing his words with their ears, but with their minds...

The man simply grinned, "Indeed you can plant a mind bomb but in the time it takes to detonate i could have poisoned each and everyone of you." It was obvious everyone was trapped. Cyolx looked desperate
"Cyntax don’t, I will fight you in a 1-on-1 match." His brother looked pleased. "Very well we will duel tomorrow in The Alter of Naught. You better be prepared" With that word he slipped back into a portal and was gone.

After he had disappeared into the portal. He then turned to Cyolx, "Didn't you duel him before?" asked Txamt, "and lost?". Txamt had to be blunt for this point of moment since there could be a chance for Cyolx to fade back to nothingness thanks to his brother. Txamt may not like Cyolx but he cares about him for the sakes of the Organization.

Cyolx glanced over at Txamt and asked, "Oh, and your so much better at fighting in a narrow hall way, when people are calling you for a meeting." Cyolx walked into a portal of darkness and appeared in his room where he laid on his bed deep in thought.

"Whiner" said Txamt. He knows that he would've fought better than him even if people were calling me to the meeting room. Excuses, Excuses, that man's full of~ he then stopped on the middle of his "thought-sentence". "So how many members have to be here before you can tell us what's up?" asked Txamt to the Superior. "After all, you did request us to meet you here" said Txamt.

Kaxsra stared where the man got away, but he did not ignore Txamt. We must first deal with this threat... I want Cyolx to tell me everything he knows about this "brother" Kaxsra then turned to Txamt I have a special job for you...

Last edited:

LadyofShadow

Captain L.O. Shadow
Yay update! Really good SMH but its a bit hard to read. Try double spacing the paragraphs and begin a new paragraph each time someone speaks. It makes it much clearer to read and easier to tell whose speaking. Ok, that's all. Thanks for doing this!

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards
Yay, another update!
Yeah, it was kind of hard to read, like Tina said.
But it was awesome :D
Thanks!

captain

Bronze Member
There- EDITED to the last post. I'll probably update later today.

captain

Bronze Member
Will be posting update tomorow morning. Sorry for the delay, just had a bad day..

captain

Bronze Member
Xina was terrified. This man had nearly killed her. As soon as the man released her she whirled around and back against the wall. Her head ache still pounded. She watched the drama unfold but not understand what was going on due to the pounding in her head. After he and Cyolx left, Xina's head ache faded. Some how... it seemed this figure had some how entered her mind. Maybe... it was due to the night before. What actually happened?

---------------------------------

Cyolx was sitting on the window sill in his room while he juggled his rapier after a couple of minutes he thought of a plan a plan that involved cheating but as Txamt said that Cyolx couldn’t beat him the first time why not now. He quickly opened a portal to where Xina was he told her to come and help him.

Xina nodded. She didn't know what he wanted to do but she just followed him anyways. "So what's the plan?"

"whatever you draw can come to life or whatever, right? So i was wondering if you can help me kind of cheat, will you help?"

Xina smiled. "What did you have in mind?"

--------------------------------

Rauxlen wasn't paying much attention to anything except her book now that the man that The Superior brought in was gone. I have more problems now than before. I got an answer, but now I have a ton of new problems...

--------------------------------

"Well I was thinking maybe you could draw a picture of me so the picture can tire him out when i come in, and I was hoping maybe you could draw me a new weapon."

"Easy peasy, lemon squeezy!" Xina sang. "Hey I think I just found a catch phrase!" Xina then circled around Cyolx a couple of times. "I have to get every detail right or else this won't work." Then she summoned her sketch book and began sketching quickly. "Just hold still for a few... minutes."

Xina finished off the drawing, which took her a while. Knowing Cyolx was going against his brother, it had to be perfect in every way. Then she had to color and shade it correctly to give it more depth and to look like him. That took even longer if she needed it to be perfect. At last she was finished, maybe a line or two off but it should be enough to fool him. "Well what do you think?" She asked showing him the finished drawing. "I hope you like your new sword. It's bigger but lighter giving 'you' a much more powerful blow than that little Rapier you wield. I can change it if need to be."

------------------------------

Rauxlen finished reading her book. Well, that had some useful information in it, for me at least... she thought. She looked around the room. Nothing much had happened since the man The Superior had brought in had escaped. I wonder what we're all going to do now...

Kinxu sighed and crossed her arms, still gazing at the window.
"....why....or...might I ask...what is our mission?" She turned around to look at Rauxlen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back