• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Organization XV: The Beginning

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

captain

Bronze Member
This is the story of Organization XV that takes place many years after the events of the Kingdom Hearts games. It is based off the role play by of the same name and combines many different writing styles from the original members. You can view the original role play and find more info on the characters here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

They sat on thrones high above the floor. Every chair was level, except for the members not present whose chairs were as close to the ground as possible. Organization XV was newly formed, and it was time for their first mission, but only six of the fifteen members were present. The five Nobodies looked up at their leader. His face was covered by the hood on his standard Organization cloak. None of the others had seen his face or heard his voice for that matter; that is, not until…
“Spread out across the worlds. Find me the strongest heart,” the Superior commanded.
“But what for?” Cyolx, asked. He knew everyone else was thinking it; he was the only one brave enough to ask.
“You will understand in time,” the mysterious leader said, “Also, it is very important you are not discovered. Now go.”
Cyolx, Txamt, Xina, Rauxlen, and Taixim all disappeared through dark portals to carry out their mysterious missions.

"Well, at least I am inconspicuous," smirked Txamt as he looked at himself in a shattered mirror. He was draped in entirely black tux with a white frittery shirt and a bat for a bowtie, with a flowing cloak and a vampire mask on his face. "Looks like I am dressed like a vampire in this world," said Txamt as he then turned around. Let's see, the Superior says for us to go into a different world and find a strongest heart. Why can't he do that himself? He sure is a good boss ... not thought Txamt as he poked his head out one of the gruesome buildings like the rest. He noticed that he's in a graveyard and the building he's in is a tomb. Disgusting ... not thought Txamt as he took a step out. The moon that is overhead had seemed to be larger than any moons he had seen. It glows down below, giving anything in its sight a creepy shadow. Jeez, everything here seems to be spooky ... not sighed Txamt as he set out to find a person with strongest heart.

"Well this is going to be fun," yawned Cyolx as he looked around at the small town. He kept to the shadows and walked towards what looked to be docks; he saw someone coming and jumped down into the river underneath the bridge. When whoever it was passed he looked around and saw a shop that sold clothing for this world. He walked up still keeping to the shadows ignored the 'Closed' sign and walked in. When he came out of the shop he had on a white tunic, green pants and a belt with his rapier in it. That’s better thought Cyolx. He saw a couple walk by, he caught a few words such as: “Jack Sparrow,” “Treasure,” “Black Pearl,” “midnight,” and “the Golden Heart.” Cyolx grinned when they said, "Jack is looking for a crew, again."

Last edited:

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards
Oh yeah! New fanfic, and it stars ME (even though I'm not there yet)! Thanks SMH!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Yay! It's finally up!

And your'e right, this is and is going to be so much easier to read.

Keep it up!

captain

Bronze Member
The strange people were walking beside him. On his right, there was a zombie couple, chattering away on what ways to scare boys and girls while there was a monster from a lagoon talking to a mummy about how many ways to scare people. Scare this, Scare that, those people need to get a life thought Txamt, at the only moment when he's not using his catchphrase "... not", as he walk along. Apparently they were going to a Town Square building or at least it looked like. Since they were going in a large building with long rows of seats, he had to sit down next to this revolting clown and an odd, fat man with spider for a hair. He looked at the odd, fat man and asked, "Umm ..." said Txamt, disguising his voice, "I've been out, scaring some kids so what's this meeting for?” As soon as the revolting man opened his mouth, Txamt had to hold his breath since the odd man's breath was awful and smelly. The odd man told Txamt that Jack "the Pumpkin King" announced that he had something special to show to everyone but he want to do it once so he called for everyone to gather here.

The Superior walked in the hidden room behind his throne. He climbed into the capsule for sleep... “I want to remember!” he screamed, and then fell asleep. He would not wake up for a week.

Xina bobbed up and down, desperately trying to figure out how to swim with her new blue mermaid tail. It was her first mission and supposed to be a simple one: find the biggest heart. "Well this sucks." She stated. Xina floundered her arms until she got used to the motion of her tail. She had appeared in water world in the skeleton stomach of a huge dead fish. "Hmm, now where can I find the strongest heart?" She was about to get her answer.

Rauxlen looked at the castle walls surrounding her. Hm... This might not be so hard... This place isn't too big. She thought. The most difficult part might be keeping myself unseen, but even that doesn't seem like much of a challenge! Rauxlen walked around the borders of the castle, intently listening for people's footsteps. I just have to stay quiet, and I'll be done in no time! She smirked. This was almost too easy. All she had to do was find the strongest heart in this small castle.

Rauxlen

Awards
OH YEAH!!! I'm there now! THAT IS SO AWESOME!!! Thank you :)

captain

Bronze Member
The Superior shook in his sleep. Flashes, nightmares, memories all coming on at once. I want to remember! he thought Why can't I remember?! So many years ago... But how long... So long... So long in the Darkness... He thought of the new Nobodies under his command. He wanted to tell them, but there was so little even he knew. They had to find strong hearts... He wanted to explain, but he must unlock his own memories. So many worlds, and yet so little change. Almost as if nothing ever happened... Then he saw it, that weapon... So strange... But what was it?! K-... What?! Key-... He blacked out.

"Hmmm... waltzing in unnoticed might be tough, I mean, there's tough security here, with thieves and such..." she said, having just entered Agrabah, "might as well polish up by finding other thieves, and steeling from the local marketplace." After having just arrived there Taixim hadn't a clue where to start, but after surveying the marketplace in a hidden location found the den of thieves. She waltzed in as if she were going to live there and was making her self comfortable. "Hey! What the hell are you up to in here?!?" a big man said, Taixim smiled and said, "trying to learn of how you guys conduct yourselves, in about a week I’m sneaking into the palace to find something of value to my organization, so I’d like to practice and learn until then." by the time she had finished all eyes were focused on her. Astonished, as most of them were, the man replied, "Well, if you were able to find us I guess we could show you a trick or two." then he smiled as if suddenly a big buffet had come out of nowhere. "Thanks, by the way is there somewhere for me to sleep around here?" Taixim replied happily. "No, but I guess you could--" "Oh, it's ok, I’ll sneak around and find somewhere, heck, might as well grab an apple while I’m at it." Taixim interrupted looking around. Impressed and amused the man said, "I like you! If you can't find anywhere we'll take you in." all the other people started cheering as if she were a professional entertainer, "ok, see you in the morning"
she said as she walked out the door.

Txamt was bored out of his mind and he couldn't wait to get out of this building. The rotting fleshes and god-knows-what were stinking up the room. He did his best in concealing a sea-salt ice cream in his mouth. It fails as he had to part his mask up a bit so he could get it in his mouth. But people around him didn't seem to notice nor mind. Finally, a long, skinny skeleton emerged on the stage with a funny-looking tux. "Okay, here's the plan" said the skinny skeleton. "I, Jack the Pumpkin King, have noticed that Sandy Claws are tired and exhausted so I take it upon myself to take his place" said Jack. There was a chatter of disagreement amongst the crowd; Apparently, they had went through this before thought Txamt as he was still sucking on his sea-salt ice cream. He already recognized that Jack meant Santa Claus when he said "Sandy Claws". "Hey, hey!" said Jack as he calmed the crowd down. "Sandy Claws does deserve his break after pouring all his heart into all of those gifts!" explained Jack. Bingo! whispered Txamt as a light bulb went off in his head. Of course! Who would have a good heart and just went out and make those toys for those annoying brats? SANTA CLAUS! smirked Txamt, sliding down his mask as he stood up. "Jack the Pumpkin King is right!" announced Txamt. Jack grinned ear to ear, if he does have those. "I" said Txamt, as he put his hand on his (non-existent) heart, "Tab Pamv, a humble vampire, will take him in under my wings and make sure he rest well." He looked around the crowd then at Jack, they and he seem to be pleased. "Suckers" whispered Txamt under his breath. A creepy clown fellow that sat next to him said, "what?” "Umm, I said "Suppers" since I would have lots of suppers for him to eat" said Txamt as he jumped a bit but thank goodness that Creepy Clown fell for it and smiled, exposing those horrible, yellow teeth. Txamt winced a bit and sat back down.

captain

Bronze Member
An explosion... I was meant to die... But who am I?... The Keyblade... I remember now... Such great power... Power I am unworthy of... But where are the Keyblades?... I will search my memories for the Keyblade... The others must find a wielder... Yes! It's all coming together... Soon they will know the truth and our true mission... Very soon... the Superior blacked out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rauxlen walked inside the castle. She had already gone around the castle perimeter, but there wasn't anybody there. 'I guess I'll go up the corridor on the left first. Then I'll go up the corridor on the right. Then I'll come back here and check that room on the right.' she thought. Rauxlen usually planned before she did anything that was of any importance. This time she was planning on areas to investigate to find the strongest heart. Suddenly, she heard footsteps coming towards her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Txamt leered as he knocked on the door in Christmas Land. This is almost too easy, all I had to is stand up and voice some opinions that I am for Jack and all of sudden, I am shown the way to the house that belongs to the one who would have the strongest heart~ Santa Claus thought Txamt. There was no answer, so he knocked again. All I have to do is offer my phony smile, make him believe that I have a heart to take care of him, then poof! he's gone thought Txamt as the door opened. A large, portly but short man appeared, "How may I help you?" asked the man. As if to state the obvious, "Are you Santa Claus?" asked Txamt. "Why yes, I am him" said Santa Claus, Txamt then exposed his pearly whites. "Well, I am a fellow citizen of a town which you may know as Halloween Town" said Txamt. Santa Claus had this nervous look on his face, he then ask Txamt, "Is there any problems?". "Oh, no problems at all" answered Txamt. "And tell Jack that I won't let him take my place" said Santa Claus with a calm look on his face. I am gonna freakin' rip off that face of yours when I am done with you! a voice in Txamt's head screamed. But Txamt remained calm as he then offer his proposition, "Jack told me to tell you that he wouldn't scare the kids since he will be delivering your presents, not his". "Sorry", Santa shook his head, "it's still my job to be delivering the presents." That's was the limit for Txamt, remembering the orders from The Superior. Txamt knows how to be unnoticeable anyway, and there seem to be not a soul stirring in Christmas Land so he will be safe. Txamt then tower over Santa Claus, he then smiled "Sorry that will not be the answer I will be hearing from you". Santa Claus ,oblivious from the fact that Txamt is threatening him, said "I am sorry but that will be my only answer". Txamt smirked and said, "and you expected me to respect that? Sorry, you must be thinking that I actually have a heart" with a chuckle and a snap from his fingers, several Oracles appeared, looming around him with their dangling chains. "Tie him up and bring him to me" barked Txamt and Oracles obeyed as they close onto Santa Claus.

Rauxlen quickly ran behind a pillar, trying to keep quiet in the process. I have to remain unseen... she thought. She saw two people walk into the room. One of the people was a girl with brown hair. She was wearing a yellow dress. The other person was a man. He had light brown hair, and was wearing a blue shirt with black pants. That man must be the owner of this castle, he certainly looks like a prince! Rauxlen thought. The two of them were talking. Rauxlen couldn't hear what they were talking about though. They were already almost to the castle door. They must be going outside... Maybe I should follow them. I might find some information... Rauxlen quietly ran up to the door before it closed and slipped out behind the two people, still trying to stay unseen. This is becoming more difficult the longer I'm here. I should finish this up quickly. Rauxlen hid behind the side of the castle, trying to hear what the two people were talking about.

Xina continued swimming through the dark waters. It had been nearly an hour and still nothing was to found. She heard splashing coming towards her and hid beneath a coral cove. A strange purple octopus creature swam over head with two green eels following. Xina had to remain hidden, it was part of her mission. Once the dark shadow passed over, Xina breathed. She peeked out of the cove. No one in sight. "Good." Just as she just began swimming, she heard a dark cackle behind her. Xina whipped around and screamed. The octopus...was Ursula! " Hello my dear..." She smiled darkly.

Rauxlen listened to the two people's conversation. "Belle, would you still love me if I turned back into a beast?" asked the man. "Yes, of course," said the woman, whom Rauxlen thought was the person named Belle. Ick, even if I could love, I would never love a beast. I don't think anyone would. thought Rauxlen. "Really? Even if I could never change back?" asked the man. "Yes, I would never stop loving you," said Belle. I think I'm gonna be sick... thought Rauxlen. But this conversation is making my job a whole lot easier. That woman must have the strongest heart here.

Cyolx was getting tired of the swaying motion on The Black Pearl. So after about an hour of scrubbing the deck. "Captain, may I ask exactly what we are looking for?" Cyolx asked out of boredom. " We are looking for treasure mate, and that treasure is called the Golden Heart named for its shape and being made out of gold, I hope we can catch up with Turner." Jack said obviously not good at explaining things. The name Turner caught his attention. "What is this Turner person like?" Cyolx asked. " Well he captains The Flying Dutchman, and he doesn’t have a heart." Jack said not really paying attention. "Is that a figure of speech or does he really not have a heart?" Cyolx continued with his questions. "Neither he had his still beating heart carved out of him and put in to a box which is guarded by King of the pirates Elizabeth."
Finished Jack as he shut his apparently broken compass. This Turner person must have the biggest heart seeing that he can live with out one. Thought Cyolx now to find this King.

How am I supposed to get near that girl if that guy's around? thought Rauxlen. "Hey you over there! Come out!" exclaimed the man. "Oh crap," muttered Rauxlen. She silently stepped out into the open. "Who are you?" asked the man. Rauxlen grasped her guns, prepared to fire. "Who are you?" asked the man again. "You don't have to know who I am," stated Rauxlen. She pulled out her weapons and pointed them in front of her. "Just hand over the girl."

Xina couldn't move; she was frozen in pure fear. Someone had found her, and worse someone who hated the Organization. "You Organization XV members should keep your noses out of our worlds." The sea witch threatened. Xina swallowed hard. "Let this be a lesson to you!" And with that the witch flicked her wrist and purple smoke swirled around Xina's body. She screamed but suddenly water rushed into her lungs. She felt her black cloak unwrap her body, dragging her down. The Sea witch cackled loudly as Xina struggled to try and swim back to the surface. I can't fail now! I can't!

Rauxlen

Awards
Hey! Look! There I am again! *points at paragraph* And there! *points at another paragraph* And there, and there! *points at the other two paragraphs* Thanks again SMH! I gave my friend the link to this, because she wanted to look at the original RP, but it was really long and complicated. This is easier for her to read.

captain

Bronze Member
"What?" asked the man. "You heard me, hand over the girl," said Rauxlen. "Why should I?" asked the man.
"Do I need a reason?" Rauxlen smirked. The man looked furious. "I'll never let you take Belle!" exclaimed the man, "Wait, I've seen that cloak before... Are you one of the people who tried to take Belle before?" Rauxlen's smirk turned into a normal, calm expression, "Kinda, I guess. Now, enough talking, hand over the girl." "I told you already, I'll never let you take Belle!" exclaimed the man again. Rauxlen was growing impatient, “Look, I don't want to hurt you, ok? But you're really getting on my nerves. If you even try to stop me, somebody will get hurt." Belle was somewhat angry, and frightened at the same time. Rauxlen really didn't want to use force, but she would if she had to. I wonder what the Superior will do when he figures out I was discovered.

Cyolx was happy that the ship had stopped moving, but for what he didn’t know all he saw was another ship. "That’s the Kings ship." muttered some guy sitting on a barrel. perfect now to get on thought Cyolx. He looked around saw no one was looking and jumped over to the other ship don’t get caught, don’t get caught he reassured himself. He quickly spotted where the chest was
1. it was heavily guarded
2. it was locked
3. it looked like some drunken idiot wrote "there isn’t no heart in 'ere"
Cyolx grinned and stalked around to behind the guards made quick work of them froze the lock then broke it open grabbed the chest and jumped into the water. "That was too easy" he yelled through the water
he opened a portal of darkness and swam through it. He came out gasping in the castle that never was.
Cyolx stumbled to the meeting room and collapsed there waiting for the others to get back.

Rauxlen loaded her guns with two small darts. "Just because I'm a nice person, I'm not going to kill you. That's not my thing anyways," she stated to the two people. This is a little old-fashioned, but it works... she thought. She shot one dart at the man and one dart at the woman. "What did you-" the man suddenly collapsed unconscious. The woman did the same. Rauxlen smiled. Finally, my job's over! she thought. Rauxlen walked over to the woman and picked her up and put her over her shoulder. "She's heavier than she looks," said Rauxlen, opening a portal to the meeting room.

Txamt closed his eyes and smiled, behind him was chain-bound Santa Claus. "Release me or you will be put on naughty list and never get presents!" warned Santa Claus. "I am already on it and beside ..." Txamt then opened his eyes and glared at Santa Claus with his icy cold blue eyes and smirked, "I've already got what I want for Christmas anyway because as soon we get your heart away, you will just be another Heartless for me to command around". He summoned a portal, he then motioned the chains that were binding Santa to go forth and get in. The portal then dispersed and he summoned yet another portal. He then went in and came out in the meeting room, he was glad to be in his Organization robe. He was a bit surprised to see Cyolx there, "Ahh, I see you are done with your mission at ... that place where pirates are" said Txamt as he forgot what was the name of that place. "So where is it?" said Txamt, meaning the "strongest heart".

At 5 in the morning, As all the other thieves were asleep, Taixim was well awake though, and burst in to the den. "Gooood Moooorning!~" She yelled , but they were all asleep. "I go to the trouble of stealing breakfast from a sleeping merchant, The light sleeper I’ll have you know, And you aren’t awake to have any?" She said disappointedly, As if all them were awake. She looked at her smuggled food. she found all the plates and prepared a big breakfast, the smell of food awoke all them. They were extremely tired, and they noticed that Taixim had made her way in, Although they had locked the doors.
a skinny man had asked her, "How did you get in? we always lock the doors." Taixim smiled and said, "Ya, really complicated locks too, I had to steal a diamond, cut the window, and study it from inside to pick the lock from the outside. Anyone care for breakfast?" After they had eaten she asked what they could teach her. everyone looked at each other nervously, then someone finally said, "nothing, we can't even pick our own lock. And you were up really early. we steal at night, but if you woke up extremely early, you'd pull it off." Taixim smiled and said, "okay, I was gonna make breakfast every day as payment to you to make it a fair deal, but seeming as your services are unneeded, I'd for you to pretend you never saw me, I’ll be around later to pick it up, see you later." and with that she left.

Rauxlen stepped into the meeting room. She had tied Belle's hands and feet together so she wouldn't escape. Belle was still unconscious. Rauxlen laid Belle on the ground, and sat down. She saw Cyolx and Txamt talking on the other side of the room.

Cyolx stretched when the Txamt came in he had a person that looked like Santa. His head hurt, so he looked down and saw that he used the chest as a pillow. Cyolx yawned, "My heart was already wrapped and put in a box". answered Cyolx. "I think the place was called Port Royal. Cyolx grinned, "Think me and you should change? We do kinda look like a pirate and vampire." With an icy flash Cyolx was standing in his Organization Robe on with the hood down, showing off his blue hair and grey eyes.

One of the thieves followed her out the door, "And what happens if we don't do as you ask?" Taixim smiled, took out her want and said, "Tee hee hee! Why, you die on the spot, unless you at least forget I was ever here" noticing that the others were up against the windows trying to hear. Taixim rushed to the door with a great force slammed it open, "And that goes for all you! Tee hee!"
Taixim froze on the spot when she heard something.. Or did she? No one was around. She started walking again. A few feet forward she saw someone in the shadows. “Who are you?” she demanded summoning her weapon. While Taixim was distracted, someone grabbed her from behind.

This will be the last post for about a week!!!

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Keep it up!
Wow. It's going to be ages before my appearance.

Rauxlen

Awards
Lol, I sound so cruel in the little paragraphs I'm in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back