• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Organization XV: The Beginning

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards
Coool!!! I'm the trigger!!!!

(For all Sonic 360 Fans)
THE IBLIS TRIGGER!!!!!! Lol.

Funny thing is....I just made that up for drama...

Sonic PS3 also, right?

Yeah, I made up a lot of stuff too.
Well, as long as it sounds cool.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
C'mon, post more!
I want my part to come up!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
When DID you come in?
I remember that I came in as everyone was sleeping in Traverse Town the night before everyone went shopping.

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
Uncanny thing? Number XV of Org XV, who is 15, came in on Page 15.

Last edited:

Rauxlen

Awards
SMH... When are you gonna post another chapter???
Have you forgotten about this?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Experimental Recap Method

This is an experiment for a POSSIBLE way to update this thread more often. That said, I don't want anyone following my example until SMH and I have discussed this method further. This is simply to see how well it works.

Kinxu nodded in reply. "Hello."
She glanced over at the person standing, looking cold. She walked over and let him in. "Who are you?" She questioned him.

"I can't hold this portal open forever you know," said Rauxlen, still reading her book.

Cyolx let go of the tower and fell in. It is a strange sensation coming in one way and out the other so when he come out of the portal in to the room the momentum from the fall had him go flying into a wardrobe. "Ouch" he mumbled as he fell over.
he then put his hands behind his head and dozed off

Kinxu chuckled quietly to herself seeing him crash into the wardrobe. "So...you're fellow members of Organization XV, hm?" She asked. She bowed slightly. "I am Kinxu, The Hydrous Enchantress." She peered at her nails, checking to see if they needed sharpening.

"Nice to meet you," said Rauxlen, taking her gaze off of her book to the fellow Organization member standing beside her. "I'm Rauxlen, The Sharpshooter."

"Im Cyolx the Chilly Fencer" Cyolx mumbled with his eyes still closed.

Kaxsra suddenly appeared in front of the three members. He glared at Cylox from under his hood. You wanna tell me who this is? Kaxsra asked throwing the unconcious body on the floor...

"Nice to meet you." She muttered as she glanced out the window. She walked around the room, looking at the pictures hanging on the walls. Pictures of an over-sized mouse holding some kind of sword, and an old man with a long beard and weird blue hat. She turned around and looked back at the desk that was sitting near the window. Laying upon it was a large book. Ignoring it, she turned to the others. She jumped at having seen another person standing there. She stared as he threw a body to the floor.

"Tell me were you find it and ill tell you if i know who it is." Cyolx challenged.

Rauxlen looked up from her book once again. Oh, so many interruptions... When she looked in front of her she saw The Superior tossing somebody to the floor. Ugh, now I have even more things to worry about. Who the heck is that? she thought. The Superior asked the question she was just thinking of. Rauxlen looked at Cyolx to see if he had an answer.
Oh great, now I have to sit through a whole conversation before I get my answer!

Cyolx sighed "I think he is my brother"

Even if SMH doesn't like this system, at least I've furthered the recap.​

LadyofShadow

Captain L.O. Shadow
Nice job Kurix!

Sigh, I really wish SMH would update this. He hasn't updated this in a month! We're the ones keeping it from slipping into the abyss of dead stories! ((Where mine is at the moment!))

Rauxlen

Awards
That's a good way to keep the thread updated. Good idea :)

captain

Bronze Member
After many months, I give you: an update!

-----------------------

Kinxu slowly ascended the long stair case to the top of Yen Sid's tower. She was ordered to meet there within one week. But seeing as she was new to the Organization, she would rather be early than be late. Kinxu had long wavy blond hair that was tied back. She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear as she got to another door. Proceeding through, she noticed she still had two more stair cases to walk up. She sighed softly and summoned a dark corridor and walked in. She reopened the portal into Yen Sid's study. She noticed someone other than her was also there. She tapped her crystal finger nails on the paneling of the door.

-----------------------

Rauxlen looked up from the book she was reading. She had heard someone tapping on the paneling of the door. "Oh, hiya," said Rauxlen, turning back to her book. She wasn't paying too much attention to anything, she was too caught up in reading. Maybe I should go to another world to fight off Heartless, but I don't know, this book has pretty interesting information... she thought. I'll think about it. I'll just keep reading for now...
Before he could finish his sentence they all heard a voice, “Help?” They all looked out the tower window. Cyolx was dangling from the ledge below. “Well, that didn’t go according to plan,” he said to himself.
Rauxlen was getting slightly annoyed by all the noise; she was trying to read… She flicked her wrist and opened a portal just below Cyolx. He fell through it and out another onto the floor in the tower.
It is a strange sensation coming in one way and out the other, so when he come out of the portal in to the room the momentum from the fall had him go flying into a wardrobe. "Ouch" he mumbled as he fell over
he then put his hands behind his head and dozed off.
Kinxu chuckled quietly to herself seeing him crash into the wardrobe. "So...you're fellow members of Organization XV, hm?" She asked. She bowed slightly. "I am Kinxu, The Hydrous Enchantress." She peered at her nails, checking to see if they needed sharpening.
"Nice to meet you," said Rauxlen, taking her gaze off of her book to the fellow Organization member standing beside her. "I'm Rauxlen, The Sharpshooter."
"I am Txamt, The Chained Crusader".
"Im Cyolx the Chilly Fencer" Cyolx mumbled with his eyes still closed.

-------------------------

The Superior suddenly appeared in front of the members. He glared at Cyolx from under his hood. You wanna tell me who this is? The Superior asked throwing the unconscious body on the floor...
Behold! A screen appeared on the wall through data. Static, and then.
Who are you? The Superior yelled at the intruder.
The stranger just smiled and suddenly brought down his scythe.
The Superior was to quick already appearing behind him.
The stranger moved ready to face The Superior.
He drew his bow and with one shot nailed the man to the wall through his shoulder. He tried to read the man's mind but there were to many mental blocks. The Superior persisted and broke through the psychic battle, but the stranger was knocked unconscious.

The screen went black and disappeared.

Cyolx sighed "I think he is my brother."

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Or there's this way.

Then again, this is meant to be the fan-fic thread, not just some quoted compilation of all the relevant posts.

Keep up the good work SMH. Perhaps you'd like to enlist others to help the process?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back