• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Organization XV: The Beginning

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
"Lemon squeezy"?

Wow, Tina, just.... wow.

captain

Bronze Member
(And FINALLY the introduction of the amazing Cinollex!.. oh, and Kurix too- lol)

Cinollex wandered into the room, a strand of hair hiding her somber expression. One sideways glance at the other members and she cleared her throat apprehensively. "Ahem." No one responded. Were they ignoring her? No. She had forgotten to make herself visible, but she assumed that another member wouldn't be important enough to greet. She noticed a familiar face amongst the total strangers. Is that who I think it is? a thought echoed in the back of her head that she just couldn't ignore. She disappeared, appearing inches away from the familiar person and waving her hand in front of their eyes. They still said nothing. Then, taking a deep breath, she leant down and yelled into their ear.
"TINA!! IS THAT YOU?!!"

---------------------------

"I see...so we just wait for the other members." She muttered. She quietly walked into the other room to see a bunch of clothing materials lying about. She looked at it weird and turned back. "So who does this tower belong to?"

Rauxlen followed Kinxu into the other room. "This tower belongs (or used to belong) to Yen Sid, if I'm not mistaken," Rauxlen told Kinxu, "That book had some pretty useful information, some about this tower, some about Organization XIII, and some stuff about other things."

"I see...wonder whatever happened to that guy." She mumbled.

Rauxlen turned to face Kinxu. "I don't know what happened to him. I'm kinda wondering that myself," she said.

Rauxlen and Kinxu ran back into the study when they heard a loud shout. The Superior was searching the desk while Txamt waited impatiently and Xina turned in surprise to- nothing.

------------------------

Xina's ear rang loudly with someone shouting in her ear, adding to her massive headache. The girl suddenly appeared and Xina gasped. "N-Nicolle?! Oh my gosh! Is that really you?!!!" Xina exclaimed. She embraced her long lost friend. It had been a long five years since they had seen each other. "Wow you look... erm different. Love the red streaks!"
Xina released her friend then dragged her around, introducing her to all the other members. "And this is Rauxlen, Kinxu and this sleeping lump is Cyolx." Xina introduced kicking Cyolx sleeping foot. Cyolx did not wake, just rolled his head to the side. "So yeah, now we're just waiting for something to happen and awaiting for another attack from what ever is attacking us!" Xina smiled nervously. She was doing it again, speaking at 90mph.

------------------------

Several hours had passed, and everyone was deep in sleep. All the lights were off, and the silence was absolute, save for the chirping of crickets outside.

Suddenly the lights flickered dimly, and the doorway and its immediate surrounding seemed to bend, like they were being viewed through a wide-angle lens. A Dark mist issued forth from under the door, stopping and pooling just in front of it. Once all the mist was inside, the pool of Darkness, now nearly three feet in diameter, began to 'grow' tendrils of Darkness that arced upwards in two distinct columns. Once the columns grew to roughly five feet tall, they began bending inwards to meet each other. As soon as the tendrils joined, a strange film suddenly appeared across the columns. Its surface shimmered with shades of violet, dark blue and black. A Dark Corridor was opening.

A ripple began in the middle of the Portal that was the entrance to the Dark Corridors, an immense network of paths that linked across the entire universe, and could only be traversed by beings devoid of Light. The ripple spread to the edge of the Portal, and a foot with a black, steel capped boot stepped through, followed by the rest of the leg. Above the foot, a left hand emerged, wearing a black glove that was missing its fingertips and had metal studs on the knuckled. As left hand and right foot moved as though they were walking, the right hand and left foot emerged as well, along with the body and the head.

The figure wore a large black trench coat that ran all the way to the figure's feet. It had a hood that covered the figures face in an impenetrable darkness a hood, and a zip that ran all the way from the collar to the feet. The body was well muscled, and stood six feet and three inches tall. The voice of a young man came from the hood. "Pardon the late..." The man paused as he noticed the rest of his group asleep and finished his sentence "Entry...".
The man let out a sigh and threw his hood back, revealing the slightly-tanned face of a seventeen-year-old boy. His face could have been considered handsome, were it not for the various small scars on the periphery of his face. He had dull green eyes that showed in them nothing but hardship. The boy had silver hair that flowed down the back of his head in dozens of short spikes that ended just above his shoulders.

His name was Kurix, an anagram of the name 'Riku' with the letter 'X' mixed in. The similarity between the names 'Kurix' and 'Riku' was more than just coincidence. Kurix was a Nobody, a being that lacked a Heart and had only Soul and Body left and was devoid of true emotion, but was capable of convincingly emulating it. Kurix was Riku's Nobody. Riku had died only months before, at the hands of another Member of the Organization, but not the one that Kurix was a Member of, not Organization XV, but Organization XIII- but was it the true Organization XIII?

Kurix leaned against the wall to the left of the door, crossed his arms, and bowed his head like one would when thinking. Kurix would be doing a lot of thinking, he would have to change his ways if he was to stay in the new Organization. He remembered how badly he wanted to be a part of the previous one, but he had been caged inside Riku, and when he was freed, he was too late. But, at the forming of a new Organization, Kurix jumped at the chance to become a part of it. Again. I'm late again. Kurix though. I'm getting really good at being just that. It was true, Kurix did have a nasty habit of being late, and now it had started to affect him in his missions issued by The Superior, the current Organization's leader. Their Member Number I, The Superior. Kurix was just behind him in terms of rank.

He was Number II, The Chaos Brawler.

Last edited:

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Come to think of it, on the topic of time, as I may be so bold, since Kurix is 23 and is illegedly Riku, wouldn't that make the story take place eight or seven years after the events of the games? Just something to point out, considerin Jezza has gone so deeply into his past that it may be impossible for him to be Riku.

captain

Bronze Member
Come to think of it, on the topic of time, as I may be so bold, since Kurix is 23 and is illegedly Riku, wouldn't that make the story take place eight or seven years after the events of the games? Just something to point out, considerin Jezza has gone so deeply into his past that it may be impossible for him to be Riku.

Yeah, I've thought about that. I've been thinking of doing a mini-RP where everyone describes their "somebody" and how they became their Nobody form.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Ugh...

Because of circumstances that may or not be made clear in the KH fan fic I way or may not one day write, Kurix and Riku are alive at the same time, and Riku is complete, Body, Heart and Soul, the whole shebang. The unique birth left Kurix with no memories of who or what he was, his mind was as empty as a newborn baby's. Then, in his time before joining the Organization, he gained the name Naullus and lived a relatively normal life until the Claymores came around.

Fleeing the Claymore world, he tries twice more to find a life in new worlds, and twice interferes, screws things up, gets himself and others hurt, then, breaking the cycle, finds Xemnas, and the rest is mostly already known.

Last edited:

captain

Bronze Member
Cyolx awoke when he felt another presence in the room without opening his eyes he whispered "Your late Kurix. lets hope you don’t get moved down a rank." Cyolx respected the only member higher in rank then him and usually lost his 14 year-old playfulness when he was around.

"I don't care much for which Rank I am, so long as I'm able to possess one" Replied Kurix, grateful that he was in the Organization. "Besides," He continued, "Numbers IV and VII are still open, aren't they?" Kurix didn't voice his true opinion, but he hated the thought of going down a rank, having to put up with the inane stuff that came from some of the other members.

---------------------------

Xina heard talking; two males. But another voice entered her mind. It was whispering something to her; something dark and sinister. The voice induced her into a deep dream:

Xina floated in a dark room. Her breathing was shallow and slow. There was nothing. Then the voice came back and the dark figure stood before her. Yes, he was standing perfectly still. "Who are you?!" Xina snapped. "What do you want?" The figure answered by raising his hand. A scythe appeared in his hand and he pointed it at Xina. Xina panicked. It was the man in who nearly killed her early today! The one causing the pounding. He whispered something in a strange language and Xina began wavering and the pounding came back. It boomed around her; chanting something. The drumming was in a strange rhythm. "No! Stop! Let me go!!!

Xina could not wake up though. She tried and tried. This figure was keeping her asleep. "Let me go!" She screamed again.

------------------------

Kinxu awoke to hear Xina screaming and see another member in the room. She rushed over to Xina, shaking her awake. "Xina! XINA! Wake up!" She yelled. "You're having a nightmare!" Still she didn't wake up. Kinxu sighed heavily and summoned some water, dumping it on Xina's head.

Xina glowered at Kinxu for pouring water on her head although she was slightly relieved it had waken her up. The pounding had also ceased. "I don't know why... but I think this figure, Cyolx brother, is using me. He was in my head, last night. I think it has something to do with the needle I found in my neck awhile back." Xina pushed the wet strands of hair out of her face in frustration. If only she could remember. Then she looked up at Cyolx, "So did you like the design?"

Cinollex had always found that wherever she went, there was something telling her she just DIDN'T belong. And, as her scarlet eyes wandered over the other members oblivious to her presence, she realized this room was no exception. Xina squinted at her, still soaking wet. She beckoned Cinollex to make herself visible and gestured for her to come closer. Having stood in the same place for so long she half considered doing as she was told, but she was still too shy. "Just leave me here. You've got better things to worry about than whether or not I'm socializing." She muttered back. One glare from her old friend and she finally surrendered, praying no one would notice her.
Don't say anything, don't do anything. If I stand perfectly still I won't have to speak to anyone and Xina will stop pestering me. Just--Stay--Calm.
This plan failed almost immediately.

Kaxsra walked back in the room from standing on the balcony. He half smiled at the silence that fell when he entered the room... It was time he gave some orders, so he told each person through their mind.

Cyolx, I don't know who this "brother" of yours is, and I don't care. He has threatened this Organization and must be taken care of. Show no mercy. Xina, you continue to assist him; if you see things aren't going well in their fight, you step in and help.

Kinxu, I want you to check out the world "Traverse Town". Make sure there are no more inhabitants there. Heartless might pop up. Get rid of them. Take Cinollex with you. Her illusions will be helpful.

Txamt and Rauxlen, I want you two to find me a book called the Lexicon. Rauxlen you've been doing a lot of reading, so you should know something about it. The last place it was known to be was Castle Oblivion.

Kurix,
Kaxsra opened a portal. You're with me.

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards
Yay! Update! Thank you, SMH :D
I'm barely mentioned in that chapter, lol.

captain

Bronze Member
I just love how you guys add to your post count by posting random things. Lol

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Keep up the good work, Karas!!!

Post count upage ftw!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back