• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization XIII's hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
How? From what I remember they pretty much lose everything.
Nobodies = body and soul.

It's not like they lose everything. They have the memories when they were human and they did lose their heart.

EDIT: Damn you, Rain...

AlexAron

what are Unbirths then. I think they are corrupted whole selves like when the nobody and the heartless come together to create the whole being again someone or something tampered with the process creating an unborn, whole person like species. eh i just want to know even if it is very irrelivent to Organization XIII's Hearts.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
what are Unbirths then.
That's a question we all want to know
I think they are corrupted whole selves like when the nobody and the heartless come together to create the whole being again someone or something tampered with the process creating an unborn, whole person like species. eh i just want to know even if it is very irrelivent to Organization XIII's Hearts.
Nobodies and Heartless don't exist until after BBS.

It's pretty much irrelevant

EDIT: Yes, no Rain :3

KH2fanatic2010

So I have a question for you guys? Do the members of Organization XIII actally have hearts meaning the actual organ that pumps blood and circulates through out the body or do they not have one what so ever meaning no organ and no pulsating?

I know they don't have hearts when it comes to feelings and emotions, but what about pain and nerves and the actual human parts of the body such as all of the organs? So in otherwords is the anatomy of an organization member the same as a human or does it have some exceptions due to them being nobodies but with human appearance?
Please feel free to share.

My thoghts were that they were just nothing and that they were ont whole. so i dont think they have any INTERIOR. they're just nothingness.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Pretty good answer

As far as we know they have all the organs a normal human has, but lack the ability to have emotions for the "KH heart".
In a sense they do have hearts, just not the ones that will let them have feelings.

Thanks.

I think it's pretty much a given now, considering the use of "kokoro", instead of the actual literal one. They have the heart that is the organ [along with bones, and a stomach to eat], but they don't have the one that gives them feelings. And it makes sense, and fits in, when you think about it. I always thought it was kind of obvious that was the case. I mean, pink floating hearts as the organ...? And Sora would have died, period.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Thanks.

I think it's pretty much a given now, considering the use of "kokoro", instead of the actual literal one. They have the heart that is the organ [along with bones, and a stomach to eat], but they don't have the one that gives them feelings.
I believe its their actual organ heart with memories and feelings. For example kairi without a heart was almost a lifeless shell.

And it makes sense, and fits in, when you think about it. I always thought it was kind of obvious that was the case. I mean, pink floating hearts as the organ...? And Sora would have died, period.
Well this is Kingdom Hearts not nonfiction.

My thoghts were that they were just nothing and that they were ont whole. so i dont think they have any INTERIOR. they're just nothingness.
Not exactly nothing, comprised of a body and soul isnt nothing. The interior would contain the soul.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Yeap, as said before, Nomura screwed us over with the whole 'Heart' issue.

Besides, in KH, it goes by Nomura's rules <<

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I believe its their actual organ heart with memories and feelings. For example kairi without a heart was almost a lifeless shell.

That wouldn't make sense, though. The one that escapes and floats is the one that holds the feelings, spirit, memories [and the fact that the actual characters refer to this in the video, as proven with "kokoro", makes it permanent]. The real organ stays where it's suppose to be: inside.

If Nomura wanted it to be the organ-al heart, he would have used the correct Japanese character, shinzou. But no, we're talking of the metaphorical heart here. And this is what KH centers on.

Well this is Kingdom Hearts not nonfiction.

Yeah, but there's a limit. Sora's human. Not some alien. A body cannot exist without blood.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
So I have a question for you guys? Do the members of Organization XIII actally have hearts meaning the actual organ that pumps blood and circulates through out the body or do they not have one what so ever meaning no organ and no pulsating?

I know they don't have hearts when it comes to feelings and emotions, but what about pain and nerves and the actual human parts of the body such as all of the organs? So in otherwords is the anatomy of an organization member the same as a human or does it have some exceptions due to them being nobodies but with human appearance?
Please feel free to share.

Well, I think that its more of the figurative meaning, meaning emotions and such

Well then what is an Unbirth?

Well, the way i think of it is this
Person=heart, body, & soul
Person-heart= [heart (heartless)] and [body & soul (nobody)]
Person-soul=body & heart (dead person)

And here is my theory, unproven but follows KH logic

Person-body=heart & soul (unbirth)...?

watermage9

Intresting subject perhaps there should be a book explaining KH anatomy

Yeah that's what happens when I get to analytical. I just wanted to know everyone else's thoughts about this topic. There are some really thought out ideas, but alas we can only speculate from what we know from the games, the manga and mostly the novels. The manga is not canon so I don't think we can go by the eviidance right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back