• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization XIII (oops my bad, XIV)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I'll be surprised if there's more to the Organization other than Axel :rolleyes:.

And I find it quite lagging in development if they just put all the Organization members' pasts in a paper to be collected, instead of knowing the characters themselves, which is complete and utter laziness, considering this is also suppose to focus on the Org. (yeah, that doesn't seem to be happening a lot o_O). Then again, it is KH...

Would it be hard to get them to appear more than ten seconds in a cameo?

We've always known how it started.
6 Apprentices. Lost their hearts to darkness by going through the 'Door' to RG's heart. Created six Nobodies. The Nobodies went back to RG, banished Ansem, and that was that.
The birth of the Organization.

They probably just want to see how it was done, and the conversations, as well as the planning that went with it. And their more personal reasons for creating the Organization (people are questioning Ansem's Reports now for theories, so I don't see why we can't question his POV on things that might not be what it seems. That, plus he was biased). Actually, I think that would be nice, to be honest.

Though, I don't find it as important as actually seeing Ansem The Wise, and his Apprentices at work together, and their relationship (and just how old was Zexion), before the whole shiz hit the fan.

However, that won't happen in 358/2 Days. It starts when Roxas joins, does it not? That's 12 members too late >.>.

A

Audo

Well, i doubt you'd ever see conversations from the actual time, seeing as how Neither Days, nor BBS, nor Coded takes place during that time.
And it wasn't even DiZ's perspective for that, it was more than that including comments made by Zexion, Xigbar, and Xemnas - not just DiZ. There truly is no reason to question it.

MegamanX1331

WELL isnt it obviously? ITS BEEN ALLWAYS ORGANIZATION XIII (XIII ORDER) its all about Ansems REPORT number XIII who speaks of nobodies (its the one u get after defeating xemnas in kh 1 FM) thats why its called organization XIII i guess

Well, it actually wasn't always Organization XIII, right? It started with just 6 members and just happened to get 13 (well, 14 actually, but I guess Xion isn't very important to Xemnas). In CoM, it is only refered to as The Organization.
But, yeah, it has only been The Org and Org XIII.

Anyway, I really wanna know about numbers 7 through 12 joining, so it's fine if they just say it in 358, but a Xemnas report seems more likely.

Last edited:
A

Audo

Well, i've said the Xemnas Reports idea repeatedly since Days was announced a year ago. But i could see it being 13 (possibly fourteen) reports with each report focusing on a different member. So if it was thirteen reports it could either be members 1-13 or he could not write about himself an do 2-14. I'd enjoy it, i like collecting those beasts, they have so much good plot explanation in them. >:3

[√]Genuflect
Since we've had Data battles in FM+.
All information must have been in Data Form.

MegamanX1331

Since we've had Data battles in FM+.
All information must have been in Data Form.

Well, those weren't canon, right? Seems like Vexen would be the one to make those Data versions, but how could have made Roxas' if he died right when Roxas was joining the Org?
...Well, I guess Xemnas or someone else could have done it, but, yeah, they aren't canon.

[√]Genuflect
Well, those weren't canon, right?
Well, the battle with Xemnas in KH:FM was canon so, this could be considered canon and the fight with Terra too.

Seems like Vexen would be the one to make those Data versions, but how could have made Roxas' if he died right when Roxas was joining the Org?
Roxas joined the Organization before they sent the 6 members to Castle Oblivion.

A

Audo

You can't make the assumption that they are canon, especially since the way Nomura easily dismissed the 'Terra'/LS Fight.

Even Xion joined before the members were sent to CO.

Ven63087

all this talk about Roxas and Xion brings up another question:

how is Xion able to use the Keyblade when Roxas is the "current" owner? ( as we've seen from the 358/2 trailer from the SE site)

i guess we can only assume since we really dont know

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back