• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization XIII (oops my bad, XIV)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

Please, do not spam like this.

Anyway, It is only inferred that Xion took roxas's keyblade cause he looked suprised to see that she had one at all. Maybe it could actually be hers.

χΧχ

Please, do not spam like this.

Anyway, It is only inferred that Xion took roxas's keyblade cause he looked suprised to see that she had one at all. Maybe it could actually be hers.
Ohmygosh, that is the scene you are talking about??
I was thinking that I missed something, but no.
Do you guys remember that scene? If I remember correctly, Roxas walks over to Xion and asks her to come back with him. She says no, and then pulls out the Kingdom Key. Riiight? This is what happens?
I don't think Roxas is surprised about the Kingdom Key, per say, but the fact that Xion has drawn her weapon on him. From what we have seen, Roxas and Xion may be pretty good friends, and then Xion pulls a weapon out on Roxas.
Wouldn't you look surprised too?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
χΧχ;3412152 said:
Ohmygosh, that is the scene you are talking about??
I was thinking that I missed something, but no.
Do you guys remember that scene? If I remember correctly, Roxas walks over to Xion and asks her to come back with him. She says no, and then pulls out the Kingdom Key. Riiight? This is what happens?
I don't think Roxas is surprised about the Kingdom Key, per say, but the fact that Xion has drawn her weapon on him. From what we have seen, Roxas and Xion may be pretty good friends, and then Xion pulls a weapon out on Roxas.
Wouldn't you look surprised too?

Maybe, but If thats true and they both have KKs why are there two of the exact same keyblades around. I could see Roxa's with Sora's but they were never out at the same time.

χΧχ

Maybe, but If thats true and they both have KKs why are there two of the exact same keyblades around. I could see Roxa's with Sora's but they were never out at the same time.
I thought I covered this last time.
All of Sora's Keyblades are extensions of the Kingdom Key, why should Roxas' Oathkeeper and Oblivion be any different?
I also already brought up that if you set the game up correctly, to can fight Roxas with Oathkeeper when he is also wielding Oathkeeper.

They may not have had the 'Kingdom Key' out at the same time, but they did have out extensions of the Kingdom Key.

Also, Roxas was inducted into the Organization well before Sora entered the Sleeping Pod.
Oh, but why was Roxas inducted into the Organization in the first place, you say?
Because he could use the Keyblade.
Therefor, they have different Keyblades.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
χΧχ;3412162 said:
I thought I covered this last time.
All of Sora's Keyblades are extensions of the Kingdom Key, why should Roxas' Oathkeeper and Oblivion be any different?
I also already brought up that if you set the game up correctly, to can fight Roxas with Oathkeeper when he is also wielding Oathkeeper.

Yes, but thoes keyblades are made up of Sora's memories of Riku and Kairi. So they really dont count, plus the other keyblades are not extentions of the KK, the Keyblade has a true form. The keychains are the ones that give the keyblade their shape and abilities.

χΧχ

Yes, but thoes keyblades are made up of Sora's memories of Riku and Kairi. So they really dont count, plus the other keyblades are not extentions of the KK, the Keyblade has a true form. The keychains are the ones that give the keyblade their shape and abilities.
Roxas was inducted into the Organization well before Sora entered the Sleeping Pod.
Oh, but why was Roxas inducted into the Organization in the first place, you say?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
χΧχ;3412166 said:
Roxas was inducted into the Organization well before Sora entered the Sleeping Pod.

They are one person though. Therefore technically there is still only 1 of each.

χΧχ

They are one person though. Therefore technically there is still only 1 of each.
1 of each? You mean one between them?
But I just proved that there isn't.
Are you suggesting that they can use the same Keyblade at the same time?
That the same Keyblade can be in two places at once?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
χΧχ;3412181 said:
1 of each? You mean one between them?
But I just proved that there isn't.
Are you suggesting that they can use the same Keyblade at the same time?
That the same Keyblade can be in two places at once?

No. I am saying that since they are one in the same, that technically there is only 1 Oathkeeper, 1 Oblivion, 1 KK. Because Sora and Roxas are "Two sides of the same coin" so there is 2 keyblades present, but since they are split from Sora that makes them only 1/2 real.

χΧχ

No. I am saying that since they are one in the same, that technically there is only 1 Oathkeeper, 1 Oblivion, 1 KK. Because Sora and Roxas are "Two sides of the same coin" so there is 2 keyblades present, but since they are split from Sora that makes them only 1/2 real.
Then wouldn't Roxas' Keyblades lack Keychains or something?
Regardless, did you see the quotes I pulled up from KHII awhile back, about Roxas' heart?
There is plenty of evidence in KHII that suggests Roxas has a heart.
Now, supposing that the theory of Roxas carrying Ven's heart proved true, it would prove why he looks like Ven and why he can use the Keyblade.
Or, like you are saying, Roxas and Sora could be sharing the same heart, therefor sharing the same Keyblades.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
χΧχ;3412291 said:
Then wouldn't Roxas' Keyblades lack Keychains or something?
No, just because a keychain is missing does not make it a fake Keyblade.

Regardless, did you see the quotes I pulled up from KHII awhile back, about Roxas' heart?
There is plenty of evidence in KHII that suggests Roxas has a heart.

You do know the definition of a Nobody right? Nobodies do not have hearts. Roxas is an acception cause now he is joined back together with Sora, who dos have a heart.

Now, supposing that the theory of Roxas carrying Ven's heart proved true, it would prove why he looks like Ven and why he can use the Keyblade.

Roxas can Weild a Keyblade cause he is Sora's Nobody. Simple as that.

Or, like you are saying, Roxas and Sora could be sharing the same heart, therefor sharing the same Keyblades.

Yea, thats exactly what I am saying. XD all that, and you hit the nail right on the head.

χΧχ

No, just because a keychain is missing does not make it a fake Keyblade.

I wasn't saying fake.

You do know the definition of a Nobody right? Nobodies do not have hearts. Roxas is an acception cause now he is joined back together with Sora, who dos have a heart.

I don't know where you have been, but Roxas is not an ordinary Nobody. If you like, i can list the points of KHII where Roxas' heart is mentioned.

Roxas can Weild a Keyblade cause he is Sora's Nobody. Simple as that.

Yes, simple.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
χΧχ;3412389 said:
I don't know where you have been, but Roxas is not an ordinary Nobody. If you like, i can list the points of KHII where Roxas' heart is mentioned.

Roxas may have been a special Nobody, but that does not mean that he has a heart. If he had a heart then why join back with Sora?

Lixg

Guys, I just realized by looking at Meaghan Jette Martin's page at IMB, that she had taken over the role of Namine since 07, how come we are only finding out about this now???

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Guys, I just realized by looking at Meaghan Jette Martin's page at IMB, that she had taken over the role of Namine since 07, how come we are only finding out about this now???

Your just now finding out abut this, we've known this for some time now. Check the main page once in a while and catch up =B

χΧχ

Roxas may have been a special Nobody, but that does not mean that he has a heart. If he had a heart then why join back with Sora?
Because he is still Sora's body and without Roxas, Sora is incomplete.
But Roxas did have a heart, whether it was truly his heart is unknown, but he did have a heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back