• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization XIII elements+

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

a1Larxene&Zexion

Are there any other possible elements that Organization XIII doesn't have? Well obviously, but would somebody like to list them for me xD?

Allister Rose

French Lover
there was light for roxas, so darkness is one. i'm considering stars as an elementin my fanfic considering graviga is a magic power used by the power of stars. i think sound is one too, but not so sure.

Allister Rose

French Lover
that too, but honestly they can call it what they want....they use to call them elements back then. but now elements really refer to the 4 types or the 5 types

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
It really all depends on what you consider to be an element. Like Walkway said, we're kind of leaning more torwards attributes.

But if I had to name a few:

Sound, Healing, Darkness....

And that's all I've got. :/

Allister Rose

French Lover
for some reason i consider healing more of a flower attribute, due to flowers appearing everytime you see cure-curaga appear, you seem some form of plant. (clovers in kh1, bell flowers in kh2)

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
for some reason i consider healing more of a flower attribute, due to flowers appearing everytime you see cure-curaga appear, you seem some form of plant. (clovers in kh1, bell flowers in kh2)

Yeah, I can see your point. But what would we consider Flower: attribute or element?

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Marluxia has Flower, and personally, it's an attribute. Elemental would be Earth.

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
Considering their elements range from the classical (earth, wind, fire, water, ice, lightning,) to the unique (nothingness, space, illusion, moon, time, flowers), you could really use virtually anything as an element/attribute. Like wood, or metal, or ghosts or something.

I say you should check out ~*Organization Infinity - Members, Elements, Weapons, and Worlds*~ if you'd like to see some of the ideas people have come up with. :3

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
sweet! i know what im gonna spend time drawing now!
new members with new attributes... anybody got any ideas?

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
It really all depends on what you consider to be an element. Like Walkway said, we're kind of leaning more torwards attributes.

But if I had to name a few:

Sound, Healing, Darkness....

And that's all I've got. :/

yeah i agree with this.

Dclone

Basing this off of the types of magic I'm aware of, how about the Reflect Element? I'd like to see a Nobody boss that uses extreme skill w/reflecting attacks.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Attributes is a much more accurate single-word definition of the inherent powers and associations of the members of Organization XIII.

Technically speaking, there could be, but actually going into discussion of them is fruitless and the content of Forum Insanity or low-level roleplaying construction of an Organization character.

Silfarion

How about gravity? Xigbar is space, so there ain't anyone who use gravity. Speaking of which, how about a member with no element or neutral element?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Gravity is a possibility, though inherently tied into the 'element' of space, so it's more like a sub-element that's under Xigbar's control.

Silfarion

∞;5067145 said:
Gravity is a possibility, though inherently tied into the 'element' of space, so it's more like a sub-element that's under Xigbar's control.

I'd disagree with that. Gravity is not included in space. If it works that way, then time should be part of space too (if you have no idea what I'm talking about, look up Einstein's relativity theory). Oh, speaking of which, how about metal? Yes, metal is part of ground, but it still is fundamentally different.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Of course I understand Einstein's theories of general and special relativity. Time wouldn't be part of space, they would be mutually inclusive, and all other elements and phenomena would stem from them. But obviously the KH universe isn't Einsteinian, sometimes not Newtonian, and in areas not even Greco-Roman classical.

What I meant with Gravity being linked into Space, as far as Kingdom Hearts goes, is that Xigbar demonstrates, numerous times, the ability to negate the effect of gravity upon himself. Hence, through whatever it is he does to manipulate 'space' (which as a KH attribute is incredibly vague), Xigbar also has control over gravity.

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
there was light for roxas, so darkness is one. i'm considering stars as an elementin my fanfic considering graviga is a magic power used by the power of stars. i think sound is one too, but not so sure.

^ Those are really the only ones I can think of. They covered most of the 'attributes/elements.' They didn't leave many left for others to wield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back