• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization Priority List

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yannis

You haven't really answered the question though on why she's weak xP. I'll leave you alone ^^;. And, if her HP was high, the girl will never be defeated. There has to be some weakness in the stats, whether it will be speed, a member is slow, is weaker to magic attacks, etc., or else...is going to take a long time. Larxene is hard enough to hit as it is, you can barely manage it, her HP had to at least be a bit lower to get some type of damage, or else you'll get a Xemnas/Xaldin level Larxene, and as strong as she is, she's not that strong.

And there are two Data Battles with her. One is stronger than the other, I'm guessing that fight is from Port Royal. The other is the Cavern Of Remembrance. That's why HP doesn't really manner that much.
Lexaeus is the strongest member in the true meaning of the "strongest"-word ;P

Larxene is the weakest in this manner

avrenim075

For true names, everyone but the 6 apprentices and Roxas are debatable, and their real names might not be in there at all (the anagram + x rule might only apply to the original 6 and roxas)

And as for the entire "strongest" rating, thats debatable too. You could go by difficulty, level, hp bars, etc. A lot of it just has to do with when in the story line you fight them, hence Vexen being extremely weak.

lol Also I really hope Luxord's real name wasn't "Droul"

Y

Yannis

For true names, everyone but the 6 apprentices and Roxas are debatable, and their real names might not be in there at all (the anagram + x rule might only apply to the original 6 and roxas)

And as for the entire "strongest" rating, thats debatable too. You could go by difficulty, level, hp bars, etc. A lot of it just has to do with when in the story line you fight them, hence Vexen being extremely weak.

lol Also I really hope Luxord's real name wasn't "Droul"
They wont probably reveal all of the names. Luxord didnt seem to have much point in storyline..

T

TwoFace

Which ones were the six apprentices. Xigbar, Saix, XAldin, who else

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Yannis said:
Lexaeus is the strongest member in the true meaning of the "strongest"-word ;P

Larxene is the weakest in this manner

And Axel beats Lexaeus, how then? Just because one guy is buff and the biggest, doesn't mean one is out for the count. Being small and lithe, is just as useful, as shown in the teachings of Sun Tsu. And Larxene isn't lacking in lightning power either, from what I've seen. You can't tell from cutscenes because she never had a chance to really use it other than gameplay.

I still don't think Axel is that strong, as well. All it took (in the KH2 Novels), was one swipe from Saïx's claymore, and he was severely injured, to the point where he got knocked out and awakened in Naminé's lap, or else, he would've faded away. One. Swipe. Even Riku said so, that he's not that strong. Pack with the fact there's cutscenes where the Organization members talk about Axel's kamikaze attack, they didn't think that much on his power either. I'm sure Xigbar is stronger.

And hell, I'll prove it.

Then again, avrenim075 is right, it all depends of what you think. The only ones who we have that are officially strong are Xemnas, Roxas, and Xaldin, in the top three.

Last edited:

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
Wow this has really grown since the last time I saw it...nice work! But I think you need to lower Axel's placement in chair heights, because he did a lot of betrayal to Org. 13. So I don't think he'd be very high...

bizness86

And Axel beats Lexaeus, how then? Just because one guy is buff and the biggest, doesn't mean one is out for the count. Being small and lithe, is just as useful, as shown in the teachings of Sun Tsu. And Larxene isn't lacking in lightning power either, from what I've seen. You can't tell from cutscenes because she never had a chance to really use it other than gameplay.

I still don't think Axel is that strong, as well. All it took (in the KH2 Novels), was one swipe from Saïx's claymore, and he was severely injured, to the point where he got knocked out and awakened in Naminé's lap, or else, he would've faded away. One. Swipe. Even Riku said so, that he's not that strong. Pack with the fact there's cutscenes where the Organization members talk about Axel's kamikaze attack, they didn't think that much on his power either. I'm sure Xigbar is stronger.

And hell, I'll prove it.

Then again, avrenim075 is right, it all depends of what you think. The only ones who we have that are officially strong are Xemnas, Roxas, and Xaldin, in the top three.

I'll add to that, but I'll also state that this is only a small add.

YouTube - Re: CoM: R/R Cutscenes (English Subtitles) - B3

The entire Lexaeus-Riku encounter + the afterwards. Translations are at the side. Zexion and Axel discuss what to do with Riku, and Axel chides Zexion, "Good luck disposing of him. You want to take on someone who wasted Lexaeus?" These should show at the least that Axel revered Lexaeus' strength to some extent. After all, Axel was an assassin, assassin's don't really need to be battle-strong to know where to strike and how to dispose of someone. I'd vote for Lexaeus to be promote in terms of canon battle-strength. Perhaps a new category could be made concern gameplay difficulty; this way the game battles would not be a factor in making a canon battle-strength list.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Just one correction:

Marluxia was defeated before Lexaeus and Zexion.

The reason that Lexaeus confronted Riku was because Marluxia had been defeated by Sora, therefore making Riku into their pawn would be meaningless. Lexaeus intended to dispose of Riku, but Riku ended up defeating Lexaeus. Then Zexion was defeated by the Riku Replica later on.

bizness86

The reason that Lexaeus confronted Riku was because Marluxia had been defeated by Sora, therefore making Riku into their pawn would be meaningless. Lexaeus intended to dispose of Riku, but Riku ended up defeating Lexaeus. Then Zexion was defeated by the Riku Replica later on.

Nope; look at the vids, Lexaeus confronted Riku to convince him to join them against Marluxia. Zexion confronted Riku because Marluxia had been defeated. Marluxia had been defeated after Lexaeus.

Axel defeated Vexen. Lexaeus told Zexion about it. Lexaeus goes to confront Riku and is defeated, Larxene and Marluxia are defeated. The replica defeats Zexion.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Really? D: Then I need to play CoM again. x.x

But one other thing: Don't Xigbar and Xaldin both have black hair, or am I just colorblind? o.o

Y

Yannis

I'll add to that, but I'll also state that this is only a small add.

YouTube - Re: CoM: R/R Cutscenes (English Subtitles) - B3

The entire Lexaeus-Riku encounter + the afterwards. Translations are at the side. Zexion and Axel discuss what to do with Riku, and Axel chides Zexion, "Good luck disposing of him. You want to take on someone who wasted Lexaeus?" These should show at the least that Axel revered Lexaeus' strength to some extent. After all, Axel was an assassin, assassin's don't really need to be battle-strong to know where to strike and how to dispose of someone. I'd vote for Lexaeus to be promote in terms of canon battle-strength. Perhaps a new category could be made concern gameplay difficulty; this way the game battles would not be a factor in making a canon battle-strength list.
Good point. Ones marked as strong by Axel must be strong.

Good idea for the gameplay, I´ll add it.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Cool that you have put the priority, underling, death order etc. there. :D

It's well done, though I've heard that Marluxia's Somebody would be Lumaria, and Demyx's Myde. Of course you can't be sure, 'cause they are Neophytes (Neophytes = members 7-13).
I've heard too, that Xigbars weapons are Dual Snipers, and the ammo is called Gun Arrows. :D

But still, you have done a lot "research", and I sure appreciate that. Good job! : )

Y

Yannis

Cool that you have put the priority, underling, death order etc. there. :D

It's well done, though I've heard that Marluxia's Somebody would be Lumaria, and Demyx's Myde. Of course you can't be sure, 'cause they are Neophytes (Neophytes = members 7-13).
I've heard too, that Xigbars weapons are Dual Snipers, and the ammo is called Gun Arrows. :D

But still, you have done a lot "research", and I sure appreciate that. Good job! : )
Thank you very much 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back