• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization Priority List

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDood

Well I saw the videos, and took that picture you showed me along with pictures of the members in their cloaks (To figure out what each one looks like with their hood up so I could make out who is who)

sorry if I sound like a moron I'm tired =p

and only got

1. Xemnas(highest chair)
2. Xaldin
3. Xigbar
4. Axel
6. Saix
7. Luxord
11. Zexion
12. Marluxia
13. Vexen(hahaahah;D)

I was waiting for you to help me figure out the rest

Last edited:

TheDood

1. Xemnas(highest chair)
2. Xaldin
3. Xigbar
4. Axel
5. Roxas
6. Saix
7. Luxord
8. Demyx
9. Larxene
10. Lexaues
11. Zexion
12. Marluxia
13. Vexen(hahaahah;D)

Just a guess for right now
But how does it look?
(Tell me if someone looks to high up or too low because you know they did a lot or too little for the organization to earn that position)

Y

Yannis

Well I saw the videos, and took that picture you showed me along with pictures of the members in their cloaks (To figure out what each one looks like with their hood up so I could make out who is who)

sorry if I sound like a moron I'm tired =p

and only got

1. Xemnas(highest chair)
2. Xaldin
3. Xigbar
4. Axel
5. Roxas
6. Saix
7. Luxord
8. LArxene
9. Demyx
10. Lexaues
11. Zexion
12. Marluxia
13. Vexen(hahaahah;D)

I was waiting for you to help me figure out the rest
Thanks. Maybe like this. Notice I edited ur quote..

1. Xemnas(highest chair)
2. Xaldin
3. Xigbar
4. Axel
5. Roxas
6. Saix
7. Luxord
8. Demyx
9. Larxene
10. Lexaues
11. Zexion
12. Marluxia
13. Vexen(hahaahah;D)

Just a guess for right now
But how does it look?
Maybe Demyx and Larxene should swithc places. But wait! Im watching one good video..

TheDood

Yeah that looks good
Thats who I was having problems with

8. Demyx
9. Larxene
10. Lexaues

So change them 3 around to whatever makes sense to you

I'm looking in on them, but I think we got everyone else pretty accurate

jora25

Oh okay. Well in that case, I think Xigbar and Axel should be higher. I think Xigbar should be after Xaldin, and Axel should be after Luxord or before him.

i think Axel should be after Roxas cuz they're like equal strrength at first.

TheDood

ds2pv2.jpg

Zexion and Lexeaus look nearly the same height wise
(angle makes Zexion look higher, but he is in bottom three with the other 2 that is a know for sure)

TheDood

Somewhere in The Castle That Never Was, inaccessible to the player, is the meeting room of the Organization. This area can be accessed with a cheat code, though - the platform with the Organization symbol can be walked on, but none of the thrones can. The game calls the area "Where Nothing Gathers" - suggesting it may have been in the final game as a full area, but was dropped later. It is a white cylindrical room with thirteen extremely tall white thrones. The height of these thrones is determined by the amount of misions the respective members complete and the height tends to change depending on the sucess or failure of those missions. However, Xemnas's throne is always the highest as he is the leader and therefore has completed the highest amount of missions. To his left are the odd-number ranked members while to his right are the even-numbered. Starting from Xemnas, clockwise: Xaldin, Lexaeus, Saïx, Demyx, Marluxia, Roxas, Larxene, Luxord, Axel, Zexion, Vexen and Xigbar.

Ironically Vexen, Lexaeus, and Zexion have the lowest chair height out of the whole organization. This may be the reason why Xemnas entrusts many important matters to new members such as Marluxia as they have proven themselves more in missions. This is most likely the reason why they were the only three senior members to be left to do the will of Marluxia as Xigbar and Xaldin have the highest mission ranks after Xemnas himself. Lastly, this may be the main reason why Vexen seems to have a particular fear of Xemnas as he has the lowest mission rank and may have gotton on Xemnas' last nerve because of this. One more failure or mistake may have spelt certain doom for the senior member.

In the new cutscenes of Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, everytime a missing member is referred to during a meeting, the camera's focus will shift briefly to that said member's throne (such as when Xaldin reminded Axel, that, despite indirectly, he eliminated the traitors Marluxia and Larxene, the camera briefly shifts to view their thrones. The conversation concerns Axel's orders to destroy Roxas and fittingly enough, Roxas's throne is between theirs)

TheDood

Read that last part of what I sent.. if we get those videos we will know EXACTLY who sits where

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back