• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Org.XIII eye colors

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIVilization

Lexeaus also never sacrificed himself. He was killed by Riku.

Lexaeus was defeated by Riku, but not killed. At least, not in the original. As I recall, Lexaeus was on the verge of death, and then used the last of his strength to pull Riku into the darkness, resulting in his own death. This was changed in Re:CoM, where Lexaeus was just flat-out killed by Riku. So yes, in the original, Lexaeus did sacrifice himself.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
What about Sora when he fried Kairi's heart and turned to a heartless and Roxas was born?
oh my god sora FRIED!!??? kairi's heart then what eat it with chips

lol, I'm sorry, I just had to lol when I saw this. Oh, if only....

Anyways, kinda agreeing with Raz on this.
With some of your labels they would have had to lose their hearts to the Heartless in some way, not just an explosion. Same sorta deal with the "self kill," they'd have to do it by Heartless in some way though that doesn't really signify a strong heart IMO, no offense. I think it's just their eye color and gold/orange's connection are with those close to the darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back