• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Org.XIII eye colors

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

advent wolf

The thread about eye color made me wonder what about the org. eye colors?and if it's connected to their deaths.
so here's what I think about their eyes:

blue=sacrifice
green=self kill?
gold=being killed

That's at least what I think.
Now let's take a look at the org. eyes:

Xemnas-gold
Xigbar-gold
Xaldin-blue
Vexen-green
Lexaeus-blue
Zexion-blue
Saïx-gold
Axel-green
Demyx-green-ish
Luxord-blue
Marluxia-blue
Larxene-green
Roxas-blue

I know it sounds strange but take an exaple: Sora has blue eyes and he stabbed himself with the keyblade of darkness (I haven't played the first game in ages so I don't remember) so he could let Kairi's heart return to her- he sacrifices himself.

About the green eyes Vexen for example.Maybe he caused to Xehanort and the other aprentices' death maybe some explotion at the lab or something and so the other aprentices with the blue eyes(Dilan,Elaeus,Ienzo) tried to rescue the others (Xehanort, Braig) this shows sacrifice.

And the gold eyes (Xemnas, Xigbar, Saïx) they maybe got killed Xemnas and Xigbar because of an explotion and Saïx got somehow killed as well...

Please tell me what do you think about this!

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
The thread about eye color made me wonder what about the org. eye colors?and if it's connected to their deaths.
so here's what I think about their eyes:

blue=sacrifice
green=self kill?
gold=being killed

That's at least what I think.
Now let's take a look at the org. eyes:

Xemnas-gold
Xigbar-gold
Xaldin-blue
Vexen-green
Lexaeus-blue
Zexion-blue
Saïx-gold
Axel-green
Demyx-green-ish
Luxord-blue
Marluxia-blue
Larxene-green
Roxas-blue

I know it sounds strange but take an exaple: Sora has blue eyes and he stabbed himself with the keyblade of darkness (I haven't played the first game in ages so I don't remember) so he could let Kairi's heart return to her- he sacrifices himself.

About the green eyes Vexen for example.Maybe he caused to Xehanort and the other aprentices' death maybe some explotion at the lab or something and so the other aprentices with the blue eyes(Dilan,Elaeus,Ienzo) tried to rescue the others (Xehanort, Braig) this shows sacrifice.

And the gold eyes (Xemnas, Xigbar, Saïx) they maybe got killed Xemnas and Xigbar because of an explotion and Saïx got somehow killed as well...

Please tell me what do you think about this!

Wait.. Xaldin in the sacrifice section?

Didn't Sora own him?:31:

DarkSoldier85

I think we may be delving deeper into this than is necessary. Basically all we need to know for eye color is that orange/gold colors represent darkness.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Xaldin didn't sacfrice himself for others and Larxene didn't kill herself.

Lexeaus also never sacrificed himself. He was killed by Riku.

Also, there was no explosion that the apprentices went through, that eventually got the Neophytes (7-13) killed as well, because the Neophytes probably weren't even near the apprentices before they lost their hearts.

This seems absolutely ridiculous.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Going too far into it, man.
And half of your labels don't make sense.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Xaldin didn't sacrifice himself...This makes absoulutley no sense. And yellow eyes means they're close to darkness, not being killed.

advent wolf

You don't understand -_-'. I mean their somebodies death, not the nobodies.(Xehanort, Braig, Dilan, Even, Elaeus, Ienzo....)
the way the somebodies died.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
You don't understand -_-'. I mean their somebodies death, not the nobodies.(Xehanort, Braig, Dilan, Even, Elaeus, Ienzo....)
the way the somebodies died.

Oh. You could've said that...if blue was sacrifice then wouldn't the first six have blue eyes then?
Still kinda makes no sense..-_-

khfreakxsora

what does you being a girl have to do with this thread? hey im a girl too! and... i dont think the eye color and how they died matches... um i dont remember some of them sacrificing themselves... and did you make that explosion thingy up? ummm nvm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back