• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Order of Twilight Haters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
So has anyone here seen Twilight Sucks yet?
I wanna see it, but I need to know if it's worth seeing. It's that or Scott Pilgrim on Saturday.

fantasy08

On the redo list I want on definitely.:) God, how I hate the Twilight series and the abominations called movies that got spurned from them. I actually wrote a good long rant on it, in here, when I first asked for joinage a year ago lol. Also on the small topic of Patterson's looks I've never found him attractive. He looks like he doesn't bathe, and he has an odd face. Not even a good odd. As for Jacob he's the only main character I liked in the books. He's the only one who was realistic when it came to Bella and Edwards crap. Well until the ending of Book 4 when he f*ckin imprinted on a newborn. I mean w.t.f.?! Not just any newborn,but the one born from the women he says he's in love with and the man he hates. I mean seriously Meyer seriously. Also imprinting is just borderline rape as far as I'm concerned,but it's barely the tip of the w.t.f. iceberg where Meyer's overall story and characters are concerned.

Last edited:

Realm Walker

Can I join? (Don't worry, I don't sparkle.)

Why are you deleting the members?

I wish she chose a different name too, every time I play Twilight Princess (which is in fact a very good game) I'll think of the terrible series. :C

Yeah...I can't talk about Twilight Princess in public anymore, because there are too many Twilame fangirls around.

If I say just "T. Princess", people will think I'm talking about girl stuff.

If I say "Twilight P."(which doesn't sound right), Twihards will be asking me stupid questions constantly.

It really sucks that I have to use the initials "TP", and hope the other person/people know what I'm talking about.

Ralor Penwat

Yo.~ I'm not a depressingemofag no more, and I might go to see Vampires Suck with my new girlfriend. ;D I am a hater, she wants to watch it despite being a fan, win-win as far as I'm concerned. I think the newbornes sound like real vampires. If I were to rewrite the series it would be one book and the newbornes take over the world at the end.

Realm Walker

I heard there will be FIVE Twilight movies(Film 4 will be split into two parts).

Stephenie Meyer dug plotholes to China.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
I heard there will be FIVE Twilight movies(Film 4 will be split into two parts).

Stephenie Meyer dug plotholes to China.
Well, I'm assuming you're talking about that folk tale where if you dug a whole, you'd land in China. Not the truth. If you live in American, and dig a hole straight through the earth, I believe you'd end up in Australia. 8D.

Vampires Suck is not funny in the slightest.
I bet it's better than the actual twlight though. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back