• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

One Piece

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora910

We can start now

Raiden was on his way to Fuusha Town in search of a pirate crew.He heard that there were lots of pirates there,when he got there people looked at him like if he had broke their ship.But Raiden didnt care about that,he decided to go into a diner where he saw lots of men go into.When he got in there he sat at the counter and asked for some food.Some men wanted to mess around with him by trying to take his food and chair.
"Hey kid this place isnt a playground go back home."But Raiden never turned around he just kept on eating.
"Nah id rather stay here and eat."
"What your trying to be a little smart mouth now.Just for that im gonna need you to give me your food."
"Im still hungry ill give you the crumbs when im done."
"Thats it you little pipsqueak."The man threw Raiden across the room and Raiden went through the wall.
"HEY YOU CAME IN HERE TO EAT NOT TO BREAK MY DINER."-Diner woman
"Hey cutie shutup and when im finished with this brat ill take you to my house."
"Hey you leave that woman alone."
"Who is gonna make me.Some kid."
"Yeah I am."
Raiden used his wind powers and started beating the man up.The man got scared because he knew people that ate those fruits could be unbeatable so he ran out of the diner and left wth his crew.
"Hey mam you ok."
"Yeah."
"Here's your money and if you want ill come back later to fix your wall."
"Ok thanks,bye."
Raiden left and decided to walk around town.And then he saw someone in trouble so he decided to help them.

stripes

Time Is A Mysterious Thing
OOC: Sora, I'm already on your crew right?

Dany started to walk around the town. She was wearing her usual get up, long jeans with a t-shirt her hair down with her beanie snuged tightly on her head. She scratched it softly and looked around. Thinking to herself. She walked down the streets and walked into a dress shop looking at the different dresses. The girls sitting down in the chairs waiting for their friend looked at Dany funny. Danny sighed and walked out the store shaking her head.

"Stupid...I didn't even want one..."

She stormed off down the streets to another shop, maybe she could find some new daggers to stab those girls with.

Sora910

OOC:Cyborg009 I will find you now.Also stripes ill find you after i help cyborg.One last thing shadow just join my crew,if you want.

IC:Raiden rushed to go and help the man but when he got there he saw that the man was ok.
"Hey I know im just a kid but are you ok?"-Raiden
The man talked to him and told Raiden his name but while they were talking the pirate who fought Zander got up and tried to punch Zander.But Raiden used his wind powers to protect Zander and Raiden finally figured out that the pirate was the one from the diner and when the pirate saw raiden he got scared and ran away again.So after all that Raiden asked Zander if he wanted to join his crew Zander said yes and told Raiden that he wanted to build the most powerful ship the world has ever seen.So they went of to find more crew mates.

shadow_heartless

*sighs*man i have nothing to do.Shurin was at her tipical spot THE BEACH "well at least nothing big is happening"she said Shurin got up and walked off "well i'll go see what my mom is doing"she ran off

ok i'll join your crew (mummbles) like i had a choise

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
the two pirates soon arrive in the business district, were countless merchants were selling their wares to the masses. zander takes a big wiff of the smell in the district.
"ahhh. the business district! my kind of spot. this is the perfect place to find some new crew members and some parts for building a ship. Hey raiden, care to join me in finding some new part for "our" ship?

stripes

Dany sighed softly she sat at the bench infront of the ports. She looked out into the sea, where the pirate ships lined up one by one. Waiting for the next big adventure. She sighed and leaned back her brown eyes gazing up at the sun.

When I become a pirate, I will steal every rich man's money and give it back to people like us, Dany! And then I'll buy you that crown you always wanted. I'll make you smile and we'll escape from this place Dany, I promise.

"I promise..."

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
Kirikizu was stumbling down the street of Fuusha Town's Market District, carrying a bottle of beer, and twirling his whiskers. At the moment he was in the mood of singing slurred renditions of his favorite upbeat songs, for he and his crew had just finished pillaging a navy ship little over half an hour ago. At the same time, he was still all rilled up from the fight with the ship's general and was in the mood for another fight. So he found himself singing "A ripist's pie for Smee", his drunken version of "A pirate's life for me", and attempting to provoke random passers by with loud obscenities.

Not too long after this fiasco, a fish salesman called Kirikizu over. He sported a sign atop his kiosk that said "I <3 The Marines". Strike one. As he called Kirikizu over, he yelled "Excuse me, old man!" Strike two. In his hands, he held a gigantic cat fish. He dared to sell Kirikizu the one fish he hates. Strike three. Kirikizu's thick, bushy eyebrows began to lower so much you could hardly see his eyes. The wrinkles on his face grew more prominent, as his anger grew. "You just called over the wrong geezer, sonny-boy." Hundreds of blades shot from the ground around the salesman, destroying his kiosk and filleting all his fish. Kirikizu looked at the now horrified salesman with a bright smile, said to him "Have a good day.", and walked away whistling tunes.

Sora910

IC:"Well im still trying to find more pirates for our crew but ill come back in a little while ok and my ship is the one with a skull wearing a straw hat."
Raiden waved goodbye and set off to find another pirate.Raiden had searched everywhere but no one was in sight so he sat down on a bench.He saw a girl sitting next to him.
"Having problems?"
"No not really just trying to find some pirates for my crew."

stripes

She looked at him smiling alittle

"Where do you plan on going, I can be some assitance..."

She said raising up from the bench, rubbing down the dirt from her pants.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
"okay...ship with skull wearing straw hat. Got it!"

Zander starts looking through the business district and immediately heads for the ship shop, were numrous cannons, armor and other useful junk was sold. He just happens to notice one of the cannons and checked the pricetag. his mouth dropped straight to the ground when he rushed straight to the register for a complaint.
"hey bud! What the idea? who trying to rip us off!?!?"
the regester clerk just stands there, with a dumb expression on his face.
"oy! i'll show ya!"
Zander grabs the clerk by the vest and draggs him to said cannon.
"THIS is a standard issue Marine-class buster cannon."
the clerk says "so? with a lack-a-daisy tone.
"so? SO!?!?! these babys are at least 100 berii each! and you knuckleheads raised to 1000!!!!"
"and why are you telling me this?"
"WHY??? they are commonly used by just about everyone!! its called supply and demand bubb!"
"look its not my problem so i don't give a..."
"THAT DOES IT!?!?!?!?"
zander goes into a fighting stance and begins to launch hell on the clerk, creating a huge ruckess in the shop.

Sora910

IC:"What can you do then?"
Dany pulled out a map and pointed to The Grand Line.Raiden stood up and pulled out his hand so she could shake it.
"Ok your in."
Then they started walking back into town and accidently bumped into a girl and she fell over Raiden.
________________________________________________________________________________
OOC:Can we please make our posts longer.

Sora910

OOC:Its ok,its just the beginning of the RPG.

IC:*Gets up and helps her up.*
"Yeah sorry and she was trying to find a way to get to The Grand Line."
Shirun smiled and was still blushing.
"Umm.....are you by any chance a pirate?"

Sora910

"Its ok."
Starts to take it off and when he is almost dne she and Raiden grab the same piece andare holding hands.
"Sorry.Umm do you want to join my pirate crew?"

shadow_heartless

*blushes more*um.......sure whats your acheve ment as a pirate?*starts blowing another bubblebut it pops on her face and gets in her bottom part on her hair*awwww crap now i have to cut me hair *gets blade and cuts off bottom part of hair*there thats better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back