• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

One Piece

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora910

OOC:Lets stop posting until tommorow.Also make your posts longer everyone.

IC:*Uses his wind powers to make a shield around the angry mob so Shirun can get away.*
"My ship is the one with a skull wearing a straw hat."
Shurin smiled and ran off.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
dam it i cant think of any thing in the morining
Then don't post. Dx

But, yeah....at this rate, I'm gonna wind up dropping out.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kirikizu continued his stumble through the street, until he noticed an angry mob being restrained in a barrier of wind. ".........well you don't see that everyday." Suddenly there was a scream that was so piercing that it could shatter glass. It was Kirikizu's first mate, Beni. "THERE YOU ARE! I'VE BEEN LOOKING ALL OVER FOR YOU, YOU DRUNK BASTARD!"

The old captain turned around lazily, to look at his first mate. She had curly blonde hair, bright blue eyes, slightly wrinkled skin, and a cigarette in her mouth. He replied, "Ah shut yer trap. I felt like taking a stroll, so I did." "Well things are getting out of control here! We need to get back to the docks and set sail." Kirikizu looked at her very seriously. "...alright.......which is way is the docks? xP" With a swift punch over the head, Beni grabbed the captain's arm and began leading him. "This way, you old coot!"

stripes

Time Is A Mysterious Thing
OOC: I'm dropping out if you guys keep posting one-liners, if you need help making paragraphs ask.

IC: Dany stood at the coast line. Her eyes peering out into the ocean. She smiled softly as she thought about being a pirate.

"I'll be closer to you..."

She thought closing her eyes. She rubbed her cheek softly then pulled her hair back. She smiled as she smelled the sea salt air. She wanted to see her brother again, and she knew the only way she could do that was by being a pirate. Even though it would be reckless, she knew in her mind that was all she wanted out of life, and she would go for it no matter what.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
Time to begin my story

Tierne looked up at the sunrise as he thought this.

I've been stuck here for so long.I promised Zolo i would find him and his crew. And i have to extract my revenge on the Navy for destroying my island.

He looked at the white sheath with his only sword in it.He always kept the sword on him, in his belt that was always tied loose around him to hold the sword

I made that promise to Zolo on this sword.If i fail then this sword shall break

With that, Tierne walked over to his make-shift raft.He had built this small thing in only a day.
He was thankful for his grow-grow fruit power.Without it, he would still be stuck at this island for a long time to come.

He ran his hand though his red hair.It was time to go.

He packed what he needed with him and untied the raft from the dock. He jumped on the raft and pushed off. Ready to start his adventure.

Three days later

Tierne walked down the streets of Rogue Town.He accidentally bumped into a strange man.

"What do you think you're doing?You just bumped into Buggy the clown!You gotta say sorry now" The pirate yelled

"Why would I say sorry, big nose." Tierne replied

"WHAT!Thats it! prepare to die!" Buggy yelled as he drew out his daggers.

Tierne pulled out his sword and got ready to fight.

Tierne ran towards Buggy and slashed at him, slicing him in half.
"Mess with that!'Tierne said

"Mess with what again?" Tierne heard Buggy say

Tierne turned around and saw......Buggies bottom half.
Suddenly Tierne was stabbed through the shoulder.

"I ate the chop-chop fruit!you cant kill me you little squirt" Buggy said, crawling back to reassemble himself.

"Well, guess what?I ate the grow-grow fruit!" Tierne yelled as he sheathed his sword. He jumped into the air and pulled out 5 little stiks of wood.

"Take this!" he yelled

the sticks turned into giant spears.Tierne threw them all, sticking Buggy to the ground.one in each arm and leg and one in his chest.

"If you cant die then i doubt you'll mind sitting there for a while."Tierne said before walking down the streets

Last edited:

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
OOC: PHOENIX DOWN!
----------------------------------------
As Beni and Kirikizu reached their ship, their greetings were short. The anchor was lifted the second after Kirikizu's feet touched the deck. Beni cut the rope that tied them to the docks, and the ship set sail. Kirikizu chugged the last of his alcohol, chucked the empty bottle at a random sailor on the docks, and let out a loud chuckle. "Where to next, Captain?", Beni asked. The old man, turned to face his crew. There was Goto, the cook and knife extraordinaire. There was Suzumebachi, the doctor and mistress of poisons. There was Blue, the navigator/womanizer/musician/culturalist/fellow cursed fruit user. There was Beni, the first mate, Kirikizu's closest friend, and expert marksman. Then there were the numerous other crew members who joined just for the sake of anarchy.

Kirikizu looked up to the sky. The clouds were abnormally beautiful today. The sun shined clearly through them. It didn't look like there would be any storms for quite some time. "It's so nice out, today." Kirikizu said. "Why don't we just relax today, and let the sea take us where she may."

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
the fighting in the ship shop continued until the manager arrives from office, hearing the rukass.
"Hey! what's going on in here?"
the fighting stops with zander holding the clerk by the neckcollar with a fist rised up to sock him. he notices the manager.
"what's going on? i'll tell ya. you're charging 1000 berri for a 100 berri cannon! it's highway robbery i tells ya!"
the manager is little nervous and scared that one person could this much damage.
"look it's not my fault! ever since the CP9 showed up, all the shops in town had to boost the prices. look i'll make a deal with you. the last thing i need is the CP9 or the marines coming in here and closing me down. so i'll give you anything you need for free if you can stop this fight and leave."
"well...i take two of thoss cannons, some common ship parts, plus one other thing"
"like what?"
"well...."
Zander whispers something into the managers ear, causing his eyes to widen.
"WHAT!!!!! ARE YOU CRAZY!!! I CAN'T SELL THAT!! WHAT MAKE YOU THINK I HAVE IT???"
"cause this is the only town that access to that kind of technology. so, do you have it or not?"
"okay, okay, okay! i do, have but i'm gonna have ta deliver the parts to your ship personnaly okay?"
"sure, its the ship with a skull wearing a straw hat in case you're wondering. later"
Zander heads out to harbor to find ship and wait for the parts.

Last edited:

shadow_heartless

*SIGHS*finaly they're gone wonder why they where after me?oh well whatever it was it wasnt my fault .
shurin ran up to the house up on the hill and opend the door"thats strange mom isnt here she must be in town ".shurin said and ran into the living room and started twards the piano."it wont hurt if i play it for a while."she said sitting down shurin started playing a song her grandmother taught her before she died. she was the only person that could play it in her family (wich was only her and her mom cuz her dad died at sea ).it was called DANCE OF PALES .It sounded like this YouTube - Castlevania Symphony of the Night: Dance of Pales - Piano

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back