• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

One more staffing change

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
DG has not posted yet. I'm really surprised. Oh well. I'll add more. When I decided he truely retired I'll make the thread. Say I'm stupid. And final leave KHI for three months. What now?

You're stupid.

Can you go stick that piccolo in your mouth now? Seriously, STFU.

I'm sorry folks, but this persistent bitch is really pissing me off.

DG, as your last great act on KHI, you should ban Star Light.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
All of you go ahead hate me.

Thanks for your permission. I totally needed your approval.

I know some people believe me. I had some PM me already. I will not release names.

Oh God, there are more of you?

Now to all of you, did you guys seriously read my last post really? I have evidence. I have alot more as well. I also have some more proof on this being a prank.

"Evidence" means jack shit when you are absolutely wrong.

:v If you fell for DG's last prank where he conjured it up with monkeybutt, you're pathetic, gullible, pathetic, retarded, pathetic, stupid, pathetic, dumber than your so called tech savvy uncle, pathetic, a douchebag and pathetic.

tl;dr you can shoot yourself now.

Seconding.

When I decided he truely retired I'll make the thread. Say I'm stupid. And final leave KHI for three months. What now?

Can we make that a permanent departure?

Actually, who am I kidding, I know we can.

STOP REMOVING DOUBT!

What doubt?

Avalon

?Templar King?
Website
knightly-gamers.com
See you all said that before on the last prank. We all fell for it. We had made armies and clubs and many posts. I know we all did I did as well. You know what if DG would have not made that so serious I believe him, but since then I really don't believe him. All of you go ahead hate me. I'm still here. I know some people believe me. I had some PM me already. I will not release names. Now to all of you, did you guys seriously read my last post really? I have evidence. I have alot more as well. I also have some more proof on this being a prank. DG when are you going to grow up. I'll apologize making an entire thread stating I'm sorry for being wrong. But the retirement must last a certain amount of time which I will not reveal. You up to it DG or are you cornered to tell the truth.

So uh... if you have all this proof of this being a prank and him not retiring. Why do you even say you'll apologize if you're wrong? Why the hell don't ya just show what "proof" you have. Either that or just shut the hell up already.

:/

Anyway, sad to see you go DG. You'll be missed. Don't do anything too crazy to the site in your last 10 days.

Stark

Bronze Member
Yeah have fun DG, and you shall be missed. Thanks for changing my name also :toungesmile"

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
Don't do anything too crazy to the site in your last 10 days.

Unless that "Crazy" Thing you do is to ban a certain annoying member of the forums.
Im not mentioning any names...Not to be respectfull,just because I think it is obvious.

It's safe to say Star Light corrupted this poor innocent thread. Chris, I haven’t known you long but it’s safe to say you’ve been a great Administrator and contribution to this beloved forum. I hope the future is bright for you.

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
Unless that "Crazy" Thing you do is to ban a certain annoying member of the forums.
Im not mentioning any names...Not to be respectfull,just because I think it is obvious.

I don't think that would be very "crazy." Just common sense.

Edit: After her most recent post.... I don't even think that hits the common sense mark. It should be just automatic.

Awards
What the. The Light! Oh wow. Danni. Dang I have to hate her in so many ways. Sorry DG. I came my passward to twob of my friends for us to share. I just got on. All I do is RP's, welcomings, and, literature and what not.If someone could erase those. I need to go change my password. I am really sorry. Wow though lot's of people really replied about this... oh hold it! Jessica. Sorry I must probaly explain. Jessica and Danni are sisters. (Jessica, The Light, 14 and Danni 15) I gave Danni my password to use it because she is really busy with school and stuff. Danni just recently asked to also use mine. I really need to learn the word no. Also my piccolo I can carry and play well. It's one song and the nervous upset feeling you get in your heart that is like a mini heart attack that I'm having right now. Truely looking at all the post they made I need like 45 of them erased off my count of number of posts while I go and change my password. DG and everyone I'm so sorry about what happened. I hope you can forgive me. And what's this about tech. You kidding. My family can't use computers. I'm like the only one whol can.

Again truely sorry.

No. This is the anti-truth.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
What the. The Light! Oh wow. Danni. Dang I have to hate her in so many ways. Sorry DG. I came my passward to twob of my friends for us to share. I just got on. All I do is RP's, welcomings, and, literature and what not.If someone could erase those. I need to go change my password. I am really sorry. Wow though lot's of people really replied about this... oh hold it! Jessica. Sorry I must probaly explain. Jessica and Danni are sisters. (Jessica, The Light, 14 and Danni 15) I gave Danni my password to use it because she is really busy with school and stuff. Danni just recently asked to also use mine. I really need to learn the word no. Also my piccolo I can carry and play well. It's one song and the nervous upset feeling you get in your heart that is like a mini heart attack that I'm having right now. Truely looking at all the post they made I need like 45 of them erased off my count of number of posts while I go and change my password. DG and everyone I'm so sorry about what happened. I hope you can forgive me. And what's this about tech. You kidding. My family can't use computers. I'm like the only one whol can.

Again truely sorry.

Wait, you have friends? Or is that your rival?

Claiming one stole your password doesn't fly. Ask Miss Murder.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
And when the shit hits the fan, blame your friends. We totally believe you. A friend randomly came on and had a history of this forums within the last few weeks and decided to attack DG for no reason. That is logical.

=< All the sarcasm is hurting my lungs.

A

Audo

Again truely sorry.
http://forums.khinsider.com/announcements/109147-new-rule-effective-today.html#post3083339
:3

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!

Again truely sorry.

Still, even if people went into your account, you deserve to be banned. Everyone here will agree with me on that.

It's your account, you're supposed take care of it. Don't be an idiot and give people your passwords.

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
See you all said that before on the last prank. We all fell for it. We had made armies and clubs and many posts. I know we all did I did as well. You know what if DG would have not made that so serious I believe him, but since then I really don't believe him. All of you go ahead hate me. I'm still here. I know some people believe me. I had some PM me already. I will not release names. Now to all of you, did you guys seriously read my last post really? I have evidence. I have alot more as well. I also have some more proof on this being a prank. DG when are you going to grow up. I'll apologize making an entire thread stating I'm sorry for being wrong. But the retirement must last a certain amount of time which I will not reveal. You up to it DG or are you cornered to tell the truth.

I hate to disappoint, but it's not a prank. I don't know why you won't believe anyone else, even the man himself, but I would hope that you'd believe me. I KNOW this is true, and you continuing to state that it isn't and that "the retirement must last a certain amount of time which I will not reveal" is just making you look stupid. I hate to be so harsh, especially after the way everyone else is treating you, but in this case you are very, very wrong, no matter how much you want to be right. And he's not "ruining the fun", as you put it, when I retired. If anybody's ruining anything, it'd be you ruining his retirement thread.

Also, I think what you were trying to say is that he was making a parody of my retirement. That is not true in the least. I knew about his retirement before I planned to retire. So I fail to see how, even were this a prank, he'd be ruining my retirement.

To Chris, it's a shame to see you go, of course. I know you'll still be around the forums and all, but still. You have done so much for the forums, even before you took up the Administrator position. It was always a pleasure working with you, and even more so when one realizes that this place wouldn't be half as awesome had you not come along.

Of course I wish you all the best in life and future endeavors, and I hope I'll still get to see you around, and on MSN and XBL. Maybe now that we DON'T need to discuss things for the forums we'll be able to get in contact more, as backwards as that seems lol.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
If you are the only tech in your computer, my God, you must be amish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back