• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

One more staffing change

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Don't get me wrong, he's one of the few staff members around here who aren't total asses in one way or another, but he'll be around.

I was wondering when we'd get comments like these again.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Why in Gods name was Brutal demoted? The hell? Who cares if he banned Star Light? Everyone was rooting for it.

*spit take*

Excuse me? Star Light is no longer perma-banned?

Give Brutal back his position and re-ban Star Light. You know, to get everything back to the status quo.

Awards
Yeah nice, another prank. I realized what it was a while ago. I told two people. See you know I know and you are saying this knowing I believe everything. Well my friend Danni is making me slowly a normall person. Guess what I'm not stupid. Thus no one else.

EDIT:
When I originally wrote this to Star Light I had only read her first post in the thread and, based completely on that, her reasoning seemed justified if not entirely wrong. I have since read the entire thread and I regret going easy on her; once again she's proven herself to be an insufferable moron beyond a doubt. I don't remember who it was that posted the idiom about how it's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt, but they deserve a few rep points for that. Star Light hasn't directly broken any rules on this forum but the content of this thread speaks for itself. She needs to disappear. I especially like how she keeps insinuating that Digital Gopher has to answer to her, like he's not the most powerful administrator on this site and like she's not some ****ing nobody that dozens of people despise for being an incessant liar.

Anyway, I'll miss you, Chris. In the short time you were an administrator you made this forum more fun than I've seen it in years, literally.

Oh, you should really choose Joe as your replacement.

Last edited:

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Every other prank that Digital Gopher and monkeybutt have ever pulled has been done with the full knowledge of the KHI Forum Staff. This time they both announced -- very seriously -- their retirements, first to the staff and now to the public. I can understand your skepticism, and I don't think you're stupid/retarded for it, but I think we're all safe in assumng that this is legit.

wat?

EDIT:
When I originally wrote this to Star Light I had only read her first post in the thread and, based completely on that, her reasoning seemed justified if not entirely wrong. I have since read the entire thread and I regret going easy on her; once again she's proven herself to be an insufferable moron beyond a doubt. I don't remember who it was that posted the idiom about how it's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt, but they deserve a few rep points for that. Star Light hasn't directly broken any rules on this forum but the content of this thread speaks for itself. She needs to disappear.

There's the Sam we all know and love.

Anyway, I'll miss you, Chris. In the short time you were an administrator you made this forum more fun than I've seen it in years, literally.

Agreed.

Oh, you should really choose Joe as your replacement.

Don't let the COOL and PoPuLaR girls figure him out.

As in Hokage? Man I miss him.

No, Randomizer; at least that's who I think he means.

Also, Joekage is still around you know. Go talk to him :]

And now KH vandread is a Super Mod. Congratulations.

Thanks. I understand the love of the Purple. Shit's awesome.

Axel_FODF

Ok first off C ya dg good luck with whatever you choose to do and..... guys will u please stop dissing on Star Light i mean shes not hurting you so say shit on me all u want for sticking up for her just remember... I dont care what tou think!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Ok first off C ya dg good luck with whatever you choose to do and..... guys will u please stop dissing on Star Light i mean shes not hurting you so say shit on me all u want for sticking up for her just remember... I dont care what tou think!!!!!!!!!!!!

Making yourself a target is not a great idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back