• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

One more staffing change

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Wow, just Wow. this is. Wow.

well at least it doesn't look like anyone will be rejoicing at your retirement.

You did a lot for the forums. hope to cya around

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I know a bunch of people are glad to see me go. I've made some bad decisions around here

I really don't remember any of those...

Regardless, as I told you before, you've probably done the most for the forums out of anyone here, which is impressive, especially when taking into account how little time you actually spent as an admin. Hell, you climbed the proverbial ladder here in record time. You went from moderator to supermod to admin in less than a year; we'd be hard pressed to see that time be beat.

Anyway, they say things like these come in three, so how long until we reach a trifecta, eh?

Yeah nice, another prank. I realized what it was a while ago. I told two people. See you know I know and you are saying this knowing I believe everything. Well my friend Danni is making me slowly a normall person. Guess what I'm not stupid. Thus no one else.

PFFFFFFFTHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Yeah nice, another prank. I realized what it was a while ago. I told two people. See you know I know and you are saying this knowing I believe everything. Well my friend Danni is making me slowly a normall person. Guess what I'm not stupid. Thus no one else.

Star Light, you DO realize you're the stupidest person to disgrace KHI, right?

Sorry if this is considered spam, but I just had to get that off my chest.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
Thanks for all the kind words :) I haven't figured out a replacement yet. You'll all know in due time.

No, it's not a 'joke'. Sorry to burst your bubble, Star Light.

Pablo

rocket sloth
Awards
Website
prodimator.tumblr.com
i think star light just realized some things she never realized before

@DG, didnt you just become admin a few months ago? why so soon are you retiring?

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
i think star light just realized some things she never realized before

@DG, didnt you just become admin a few months ago? why so soon are you retiring?
It might not seem like long, but if you take that into account, a couple of months is a pretty long time. He also has a job IIRC and there's stuff outside of KHI that have priority over this site.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
I love you you damn prick.

You best still hang around MSN and Live or I won't love you anymore.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Hmph... I'm going to already show my evidence now of what the date truely is. Plau the last prank was a I don't believe you prank. Now behold my evidence...

In 10 days and the hours it would equal 11. In 11 days it would be Sept. 2. On Sept. 2 it would be so I believe KHInsider 3 aniversity (or at least the first post on the main site) See look...

Evidence

Also the staff planned on another joke for the last prank. Which I have no link to. So hah. See I'm not stupid.

Sorry DG if this is true, but the fact that you are ruining the fun when Manchester retires. You had that other prank, it's hard to believe. Trust me if you didn't do a boy who called wolf maneuver then I would believe you.

Final mods if I'm right you probaly will delete it. And sinse I put this in and it is true and yuou don't delete it then it's another way saying it's true. So in other words I have this wired. Who's the clever one now.

You be asking why good shoe shoe is being all nasty, it's because a friend actually a few have been getting pushed around by so many people. I have as well, but I'm a strong person. Them they are not so strong so in other words I'm sick of it.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Hmph... I'm going to already show my evidence now of what the date truely is. Plau the last prank was a I don't believe you prank. Now behold my evidence...

In 10 days and the hours it would equal 11. In 11 days it would be Sept. 2. On Sept. 2 it would be so I believe KHInsider 3 aniversity (or at least the first post on the main site) See look...

Evidence

Also the staff planned on another joke for the last prank. Which I have no link to. So hah. See I'm not stupid.

Sorry DG if this is true, but the fact that you are ruining the fun when Manchester retires. You had that other prank, it's hard to believe. Trust me if you didn't do a boy who called wolf maneuver then I would believe you.

Final mods if I'm right you probaly will delete it. And sinse I put this in and it is true and yuou don't delete it then it's another way saying it's true. So in other words I have this wired. Who's the clever one now.

You be asking why good shoe shoe is being all nasty, it's because a friend actually a few have been getting pushed around by so many people. I have as well, but I'm a strong person. Them they are not so strong so in other words I'm sick of it.

They also promised they'd include more of the staff on the fun, who many have yet to show their faces. Also, if you had been paying attention over the past couple of months, you'd notice many justified reasons for DG's decisions.

Is it really that difficult to believe that Two admins are retireing? Manchester had a good run and felt it was time to step down, and DG just doesn't feel like he's up to it. I'm afraid your logic as well as your grammer is flawed.

Last edited:

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
You aren't strong if you can't march with a ****ing piccolo.

THIS ISN'T A PRANK. Christ.

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power

Evidence

wat.
also, lmao @ good shoe shoe.

You'll be sorely missed DG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back