• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Once Upon A Time - "The evilest heart of all"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Re: Once Upon A Time

Now the the winter finale aired, what did we all think of it. I would've love at least one more episode but this was pretty satisfying and not entirely predictable.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

a little off topic(actually way off), but I'm not so shocked but still kind of appalled that my topic about the stonewalled Ward Kimball(legendary Disney animator) biography was ignored. I'm not obsessed, but what Disney did there was a violation of basic rights and an injustice to humanity!

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards

as much as I like Hook's character....he fell for a woman who ambandoned her son? Hook's shown to have some morals so that just makes him look dumb and like a loser imo. I feel for Regina though she deserves......something that doesn't end with her getting seriously hurt lol and THEN henry being like "oh yeah other mom!"

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

She gave him up for adoption cuz she wasnt able to care for him. Then she left to protect him and the town. how is that really abandoning?

But yeah, I've really grown to care for regina.
who knew an evil queen could be so....not evil? :p

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards

She gave him up for adoption cuz she wasnt able to care for him. Then she left to protect him and the town. how is that really abandoning?

But yeah, I've really grown to care for regina.
who knew an evil queen could be so....not evil? :p

She did NOT leave to protect Bae she left cause she didnt enjoy her life. She left and Rump had to lie to his son and say his mother died so her imaged wouldnt be ruined because in truth she did abandon him. Hook has shown to have some morals but he's a fool to love a woman so selfish. Im glad shes dead....theres a big difference in abandoning and leaving or letting go to make his life better. See Emma let her son go cause she could not raise him and nothing when she left prison. Rump's wife abandond Bae cause she wanted to leave her which obviously included her son

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

Oh I thought you were talking about Emma. *embarassed*

I was so focused on Emma's arc I forgot about the first woman in his lifelol Yeah, she was selfish. All she had to do was stop worrying about what people thought about her. But with Rumple so easily submissive it wasnt a healthy relationship to be in and so it's easy to understand why she left.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

I've been thinking, why is snow white's coffin down in the tunnels? That was never properly answered, was it? And yes, it's the coffin. Glass and wood, apparently from a log, wih a nature pattern covering it.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

Hook knew her longer than we did. That said, I dont feel pity in her death either; only that Rumple shouldnt've given in to his rage like that. Hook loving her is only pathetic because we never actually saw their relationship, and the writers always humanize the villains here.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards

Hook knew her longer than we did. That said, I dont feel pity in her death either; only that Rumple shouldnt've given in to his rage like that. Hook loving her is only pathetic because we never actually saw their relationship, and the writers always humanize the villains here.

I still dont get how u dont think she didnt deserve that lol. She wasnt like Emma...she left cause she clearly did not care about Bae and then Rumple lied about her death to protect his wife's image. Rumple was in his right to inflict any punish in my opinion and further more her abandonment was a constant plague to both Rumple and Bae even before Rumple became the Dark One. Good riddance to her. She is as much as the cause for Rumple's downfall (by extension) as Rumple himself being a coward.

Btw if u have FB go to the Once Upon A Time page and unlock the interactive Untold Stories to gain some insight on some characters. One is a letter from Bae that made me tear up

Chill

Silver Member
Awards

Have to say this is probably the best T.V show they have on at the moment here in Australia.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
you dont get Game of Thrones?

I still dont get how u dont think she didnt deserve that lol. She wasnt like Emma...she left cause she clearly did not care about Bae and then Rumple lied about her death to protect his wife's image. Rumple was in his right to inflict any punish in my opinion and further more her abandonment was a constant plague to both Rumple and Bae even before Rumple became the Dark One. Good riddance to her. She is as much as the cause for Rumple's downfall (by extension) as Rumple himself being a coward.
You are right about that. I still doubt that killing her should've really been anything but a last resort on Rumple's behalf. It's more about him than her in those scenes, even though he's killed before. she clearly stopped caring about bae after a while, for sure, but then when people arent happy, they do stop caring about those closest to them. either way, killing is always an extreme when we really try to think of ourselves as better than animals. either way, she isnt really important anymore, since she was killed.

Btw if u have FB go to the Once Upon A Time page and unlock the interactive Untold Stories to gain some insight on some characters. One is a letter from Bae that made me tear up
I'll do that. Sounds like fun! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

yep, the fb app is actually fun. Henry expected ms Blanchard to give him anything other than the book, like a gameboy(which is really old by now)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

[video=youtube;F9yDNMKy1Gc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9yDNMKy1Gc[/video]

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

I am beyond excited for this to come back tomorrow. Can't wait to see the implications of having Cora and Hook in Storybrooke are, and moreso the fact that apparently Regina was offered an invitation to dinner by Emma after all? essentially rendering that last conversation between Regina and Rumple null and void

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

just finished the last episode on itunes. I'm pretty excited!

I am beyond excited for this to come back tomorrow. Can't wait to see the implications of having Cora and Hook in Storybrooke are, and moreso the fact that apparently Regina was offered an invitation to dinner by Emma after all? essentially rendering that last conversation between Regina and Rumple null and void
when did that happen in the promo?

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

well that theory was null and void considering it's actually the next day.

Anyway, for a while I was disappointed that
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

HOLY FUCK.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back