• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Once Upon A Time - "The evilest heart of all"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Re: Once Upon A Time

Just started watching it yesterday. Catching up rather quickly; currently on Episode 10, but I got interested in the show after coming across scenes from Episode 12 (Skin Deep).

Have to say that my favorite character is easily Mr Gold/Rumpelstiltskin. Dude is the-Beast-meets-Severus-Snape on the whole, with a dash of the Joker whenever we see him as Rumpel. Superb acting from Robert Carlyle, IMO.

[video=youtube;cInkdQOJSkI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cInkdQOJSkI[/video]

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

Just a few weeks ago, I started watching on Netflix and I was hooked.

Far from perfect, but easily watchable and even addicting. And it's fun to look at all the story references.

And with Mulan and Alice in Wonderland, they're branching out from fairytales. Not a problem, cuz most legends and fairy tales are fundamentally similar.

I have no real gripe with this series. I simply love it for the premise and resulting entertainment value. Plus, I'm a huge geek for Disney.

http://forums.khinsider.com/media-discussion/164453-once-upon-time-well-my-shop.html

But whatever.
Apart from "Dreamy", the episodes have been really solid. I have so many favourites, but I do think that "Hat Trick" may be one the top ones.

Agreed. Though the last handful of episodes were consistently stronger than the first half of the season, Dreamy was a little hammy. It's ending was inevitable(though that's not always a bad thing), and what is with the dwarves hatching from eggs? That's the one biggest thing I never believed.

Last edited:

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards

Idgaf Rumple is awesome but Cap Hook is probably my new favorite guy on this show. Also Dr. Frankenstein!? Definitely did not see that coming!

Last edited by a moderator:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Idgaf Rumple is awesome but Cap Hook is probably my new favorite guy on this show. Also Dr. Frankenstein!? Definitely did not see that coming!

SPOILER TAG THAT MISTER. I just spent like twenty minutes upset that I got spoiled over this because the show hasn't aired on the west coast yet. :<

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

I hate you a little bit for ruining that for me.

For a whole season I've wondered who the diddly that was and now I know. :c

I just have to add that, Dr. Whale has the most perfect "our world" name out of all of the OUaT characters. I can't believe that no one guessed it now.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards

I hate you a little bit for ruining that for me.

For a whole season I've wondered who the diddly that was and now I know. :c

I just have to add that, Dr. Whale has the most perfect "our world" name out of all of the OUaT characters. I can't believe that no one guessed it now.

Sorry about that. Completely my bad. I dont get what you mean tho tao han.

iLeen

Awards

Man, I was hoping Whale was Peter Pan. I just reaaaally want Peter Pan to show up. XD Oh well, I'm fine with Dr. Frankenstein too:3

James Whale was the director of the 1931 film, Frankenstein.

Veeeeery interesting. That might have helped me guess what his true identity was.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Captain Hook is one sexy man. I don't think this fact can be denied even in a serious discussion.

Anyways, this episode was fantastic. I love learning about Rumpelstiltskin's past so it is really good whenever they show more info on why he turned to magic and how many people have been hurt on his quest for power.

First, I am so happy this episode had no Emma in it. She annoys me at times and this episode was definitely one that did good without her presence. I like how this showed that Rumpel is still the same ol' coward manipulator as well as a man who cares too deep. I'm so happy he's letting Belle do what she wants, unlike her father...

Rumpel being the "crocodile" to Hook is hilarious and perfect.

Next episode, though. I am so ready for Whale! Victor Frankenstein? I hate that it was so obvious who he was. All anybody had to do was Google the 1931 movie and we all would have seen the director's name! I'm so excited, though I know the Victor Frankenstein in the show will be a lot different from his novel counterpart so I'm unsure of what should be expected.

iLeen

Awards

Captain Hook is one sexy man. I don't think this fact can be denied even in a serious discussion.

Anyways, this episode was fantastic. I love learning about Rumpelstiltskin's past so it is really good whenever they show more info on why he turned to magic and how many people have been hurt on his quest for power.

First, I am so happy this episode had no Emma in it. She annoys me at times and this episode was definitely one that did good without her presence. I like how this showed that Rumpel is still the same ol' coward manipulator as well as a man who cares too deep. I'm so happy he's letting Belle do what she wants, unlike her father...

Rumpel being the "crocodile" to Hook is hilarious and perfect.

Next episode, though. I am so ready for Whale! Victor Frankenstein? I hate that it was so obvious who he was. All anybody had to do was Google the 1931 movie and we all would have seen the director's name! I'm so excited, though I know the Victor Frankenstein in the show will be a lot different from his novel counterpart so I'm unsure of what should be expected.

*cough* Yeaaaah, umm, his identity was not clear to meXD I was too lazy to Google, haha.

And I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds Emma annoying! She hasn't grown on me one bit.
More Captain Hook please!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

*cough* Yeaaaah, umm, his identity was not clear to meXD I was too lazy to Google, haha.

And I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds Emma annoying! She hasn't grown on me one bit.
More Captain Hook please!

Oh, don't worry. There are a ton of us out there who find Emma annoying. I couldn't help but groan the entire time over last episode when she'd make some stupid decision or wouldn't listen to Snow. Actually I do that every episode. I would say I don't hate her but I think my disdain over how she deals with stuff is definitely very close to hate for Emma overall xD

Yes! If Hook can be in every episode after this one, I will seriously be one happy person. Also I would not mind it in the least if Hook...hooks it up with a certain irritating female.

iLeen

Awards

Oh, don't worry. There are a ton of us out there who find Emma annoying. I couldn't help but groan the entire time over last episode when she'd make some stupid decision or wouldn't listen to Snow. Actually I do that every episode. I would say I don't hate her but I think my disdain over how she deals with stuff is definitely very close to hate for Emma overall xD

Yes! If Hook can be in every episode after this one, I will seriously be one happy person. Also I would not mind it in the least if Hook...hooks it up with a certain irritating female.

Haha. Emma's incompetence level is just too darn high!
Haha, if Hook does hook up, then he'll have to be part of the main cast now!
Unless by a small, unlikely chance you're talking about Aurora, cause she annoys me tooXD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Haha. Emma's incompetence level is just too darn high!
Haha, if Hook does hook up, then he'll have to be part of the main cast now!
Unless by a small, unlikely chance you're talking about Aurora, cause she annoys me tooXD

Nooo, Emma. Aurora is strictly in her threesome with Phillip and Mulan xD

I'm hoping Emma changes for the better during her time in the other world. She's definitely has the potential to be one of the best characters in the show if she just stops acting like she can handle anything and ignore warnings or the truth xD

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Well, we do know that Hook does indeed make it to Storybrooke. Hell, that was the first season 2 footage we ever saw.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

I really don't like Emma most of the time so, yeah, this episode was pretty much a sigh of relief from her. To be honest... I almost forgot she wasn't there.

Hook is fantastic. The actor manages to make Hook into such a suave and charming man, who wouldn't want to join him?

Everything we learn about Rumple just gets worse and worse. He seriously killed his wife without any regard for Bae. I know she left Bae, but jesus.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

I liked Hook a lot more than I was anticipating to be honest, like I knew he was damn sexy so I already kind of liked him :p However, I also liked his character a lot and I also felt really bad for him :/ Losing his love like that... Like Tao said, I couldn't believe Rumple actually just ripped out her heart like that. He was the mother of his child....I also kind of felt for Mihla, I mean ditching Bae was horrible but I understand her wanting to get away if she really never loved Rumple. Though it makes me wonder why she ever married him in the first place? Was it arranged or something?

Well, we do know that Hook does indeed make it to Storybrooke. Hell, that was the first season 2 footage we ever saw.

Not necessarily, the promo may have been conceptual and a way to introduce the fact that Hook was going to be in the show in general. I don't believe it was ever said either way, correct? They had other promos that were definitely just made to introduce ideas, like when they all get engulfed by the purple smoke and literally transform into their Fairytale counterparts.

I do hope he makes it to Storybrooke, though. Though the next question is, if it really was an actual scene, then why was his hook in Rumple's shop? He may have taken it as a prize for defeating him again or something. Gah! I can't wait to see what happens!

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Not necessarily, the promo may have been conceptual and a way to introduce the fact that Hook was going to be in the show in general. I don't believe it was ever said either way, anyway? They had other promos that were definitely just made to introduce ideas, like when they all get engulfed by the purple smoke and literally transform into their Fairytale counterparts.

I do hope he makes it to Storybrooke, though.

Those promos were more stylised, they weren't to actual show the plot of what was coming up(well not much really). They were just fancy images, not like the Comic Con teaser trailer where Hook smashed everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back