• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Once Upon A Time - "The evilest heart of all"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Once Upon A Time

Those promos were more stylised, they weren't to actual show the plot of what was coming up(well not much really). They were just fancy images, not like the Comic Con teaser trailer where Hook smashed everything.

I suppose, so that begs the question how/why Rumple had Hook's hook in his shop? Did he win it in another duel or something? Like he took it as a trophy or something? I could see that happening...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Hook got out of Neverland and back to the Enchanted Forest somehow, so it's just another story for them to tell.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

Drag to highlight: [COLOR=#fff0f5]As said above, Hook clearly got back to the enchanted forest somehow, but the crew fell under the curse. That makes me wonder how can Neverland be another world as it's portrayed if the curse can reach it[/COLOR]

?
Nooo, Emma. Aurora is strictly in her threesome with Phillip and Mulan xD

I'm hoping Emma changes for the better during her time in the other world. She's definitely has the potential to be one of the best characters in the show if she just stops acting like she can handle anything and ignore warnings or the truth xD

Well, I can understand why she acts like that. It's how she's had to live her whole life and most people dont change overnight. She's a real fish out of water this season, and she's trying to deny it. I do that too sometimes: claim that I can handle things that I cant in reality just to keep my own self confidence.

*cough* Yeaaaah, umm, his identity was not clear to meXD I was too lazy to Google, haha.

And I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds Emma annoying! She hasn't grown on me one bit.
More Captain Hook please!
His identity was clear after seeing the youtube promo for the DVD. All the cast-in character-made a video for a fake dating site.

[video=youtube;5Xr4ZH5YXbg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5Xr4ZH5YXbg[/video]

loves "making" friends. Also he's a surgeon. 2+2.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Yeah, and I don't believe that many people actually got that he is Dr. Frankenstein. Sure, in retrospect we can all see it, but until then most of us didn't know(except the show runners and the actor who plays Whale, he knew since the start)

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards

Yeah, and I don't believe that many people actually got that he is Dr. Frankenstein. Sure, in retrospect we can all see it, but until then most of us didn't know(except the show runners and the actor who plays Whale, he knew since the start)

Well that seems to be my first and only guess but i wouldnt doubt there being some sort of Neceomancer in fairytales out there. Also "whale" i do not see the reference to a character. Either way this is a great show.

Idky but i love Belle lol. I think she actually a good character who, though comes and goes from Rumple, she is still new to many things and feelings and i think will grow more complicated and fun. I actually dislike bringing in Kora as this seasons villian but i will love it if she goes "OFF WITH HER HEAD!"

On a stranger note why do I feel a christmas episode would bring in Jack Skellington......NOW THAT would be awesome

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

One of the best episodes imo. Up there with Hat Trick and A Land Without Magic thats for sure.

Science being stronger than magic? I really liked that.
And I was just waiting to see if Victor's brother was already someone we know... Surely they will come back to this in the later half of the season, since they need to explain what went wrong and why Victor was back in Fairytale Land.

AND HOOK. OSNHGOSNGIJOKNXDFJING LOVE HIM.
AND THE BEANSTALK. INTRODUCED IN THIS EPISODE. CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK.
I love any plot where it's one set of characters racing to get to an object or destination before someone else.

Might as well say, something I'm really looking forward to is Cora's arrival in Storybrooke. It's inevitable, she will face Regina. Regina would probably use magic again or some shit after vowing to not use it. But I just. Can't. Wait.

And I really want Henry to become Robin Hood. Riding a horse... promo photo of him with a boy and arrow... PLEASE LET HIM BE ROBIN HOOD.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards

Question now that we've thrown in Frankstein: Since the Mad Hatter can cross between worlds and Victor is clearly from a different world (let's say Movie Town for right now) how many other worlds are there? I mean we have the Enchanted Forest, Neverland (alluded to), Wonderland, Storybrook, and now Movieland (just my name for it). I guess I'm just really hoping for a Christmas episode with Jack Skellington and ChristmasTown lololol

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Question now that we've thrown in Frankstein: Since the Mad Hatter can cross between worlds and Victor is clearly from a different world (let's say Movie Town for right now) how many other worlds are there? I mean we have the Enchanted Forest, Neverland (alluded to), Wonderland, Storybrook, and now Movieland (just my name for it). I guess I'm just really hoping for a Christmas episode with Jack Skellington and ChristmasTown lololol

Video Game World, in which Alan Bradley is the IT guy in Storybrooke but is ACTUALLY Tron dun dun dunnnn

'Once Upon' showrunners reveal which famous characters they'd consider adding | Inside TV | EW.com

Lol, just joking but I mean it's not impossible. I mean if Mary Poppins is within bounds, Tron has a chance. (like an iota of a chance, even though TPTB wrote Tron: Legacy xD)

iLeen

Awards

Video Game World, in which Alan Bradley is the IT guy in Storybrooke but is ACTUALLY Tron dun dun dunnnn

'Once Upon' showrunners reveal which famous characters they'd consider adding | Inside TV | EW.com

Lol, just joking but I mean it's not impossible. I mean if Mary Poppins is within bounds, Tron has a chance. (like an iota of a chance, even though TPTB wrote Tron: Legacy xD)

Tron would be amazing! I think he'd steal the spotlight of the show though, and we can't have that cause Emma is suppose to be the main protagonist>_> (although Captain Hook is doing a pretty good job capturing the audience's attention over Emma XD )

I still have to admit that Emma was not so un-useful in the last episode. She was actually able to see through Hook on her own. Good job. Although I do love Hook so there's a part of me that didn't want him to get caught

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards

I read entertainment magazine and saw that actually lol

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Well, there's also the Wizard of Oz world.
The magic ball and the "slippers"... yeah.

Tron does already exist in their universe *cough*thelunchbox*/cough* so I'm sure they could do it 8D

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

^Not just the lunchbox. The one scene in season one where Henry is playing a non-existent(in our world) protable game system, what is he playing?

Space Paranoids.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards

That "we can't figureout the feelings" moment when Neil meets Henry...or Regina...or Charming. And punches August.

Also anyone notice a plothole? If August orchestrated the separation of Neil and Emma then how could he have "forgotten his duty" like he told emma? I mean i understand 10yrs is a long time so easy to forget things but doesnt that seem just a bit off, since he said it wasn't until Emma started effecting Storybrooke that August felt his body puppetfy again and remembered her.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Maybe after that meeting with Neil in Canada he slacked off -shrug-

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards

Maybe after that meeting with Neil in Canada he slacked off -shrug-

Yeah you know he's a busy guy its all good.

Anyways my mother is still theorizing that Neal could be Baelfire though she then wonders if the Magic Wardrobe was the only reason August kept his identity. She feels that if Neal is Baelfire then the magicportal did not protect his mind like the wardrobe did for August. Im still indifferent and feel Baelfire is as enigmatic a character as Rhaegar Targeryen is in A Song of Ice and Fire

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

That "we can't figureout the feelings" moment when Neil meets Henry...or Regina...or Charming. And punches August.

Also anyone notice a plothole? If August orchestrated the separation of Neil and Emma then how could he have "forgotten his duty" like he told emma? I mean i understand 10yrs is a long time so easy to forget things but doesnt that seem just a bit off, since he said it wasn't until Emma started effecting Storybrooke that August felt his body puppetfy again and remembered her.

Yeah, he pretty much all but ensured emma would do her duty at that moment, or at least at the adoption of Henry(we dont know that but it's possible) and then decided all's good.

One thing that I did notice was that in these flashbacks, she's supposed to be 17. you think they could've shown how she dropped out or how she resorted to a life of crime. It seems pretty obvious to me how easy it is to figure out, but sometimes they have to show the obvious just to fill in the gaps. maybe it's a deleted scene.

Yeah you know he's a busy guy its all good.

Anyways my mother is still theorizing that Neal could be Baelfire though she then wonders if the Magic Wardrobe was the only reason August kept his identity. She feels that if Neal is Baelfire then the magicportal did not protect his mind like the wardrobe did for August. Im still indifferent and feel Baelfire is as enigmatic a character as Rhaegar Targeryen is in A Song of Ice and Fire

An interesting theory, but I dont think it'll really go anywhere. Bael's whereabouts is an enigma, but they dont have to have a fairytale story for everybody outside Storybrooke. The real mystery for this episode is what August showed him to make him believe in magic.

And to comment on your mother watching this: you're lucky to have a family member interested in this. My parents and I dont really share interests accept for my Dad with Lost, and that's not exactly been around lately. We do enjoy some of the same movies on a similar level, but it doesnt mean we have the same interests.

Last edited:

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

So, this week's episode was not the best, but it was pretty solid in the end.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

Yeah, but the first red episode had a lot more going for it. the flashbacks in this one felt a little more like filler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back