• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

OMG, OMG I just noticed this!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

A Mere Shell

Its weird cuz i only noticed it the second time i played through the whole game

I am now playin on Proud Mode, and i am on the final boss. Do u know the first time u fight the armored Xemnas with Donald and Goofy(or Riku). Well if u look all around him u will notice every single weapon that each Orginization member(u fought in kh2) ever used. There r Axels weapons(the sides of the big room), Xaldin's Lances, Xigbars snipers, Luxord's cards and Saixs' huge weapon(all around his throne).

And the cooler thing is that he uses each one in battle( also sends water enemies on u like Demyx did)

Hes like a combination of every single Orginization Member!! Tell me what u think, if u noticed it already wateva

O

Oberon

Ed-Man said:
That's cool. I didn't realize that. On a related note, do you think Sora and Riku's 13 blades attack is supposed to mean anything?
It might, since Riku had the Org. XIII coat, and he was involved in some plot point toward them... Maybe. Or it is just the 13 swords they use during the attack.

A Mere Shell

this is soo cool, i dont know why but im really excited. I found it really cool that they did that. But, im dont know why i didnt notice this before

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
I noticed that a long time ago, when I was trying to kill myself so Mickey would come into the fight. Damn Riku, with his healing... *shakes fist*. Meh, I noticed, but I didn't think about it. Still, good find.

A Mere Shell

mayb the 13 sword attack in kh2 was suppsed to be like the Guy in Final Fantasy Versus 13 who weilds 13 swords(chances are slim). Nomura created both games, he might of been thinkin bout that. or its probly jus 13 for Orginization 13

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i never took the time to look at that. good find i never would of thought of that.

Walking_In_Dawn

I've noticed that. I also saw a video on youtube where the player died, and Mickey came out, and I was like, "=o I thought Mickey was on the other side of the door?". While you play as Mickey, the Org. attack's don't appear and all Xemnas can do is swing his rather large sword.

As long as you're out of range, you could raise Mickey's gauge to max, then attack Xemnas till you die without hinderance. How cool is that. =P

Balkarzar

i noticed that like the tenth time i fought him.( i wondered how i missed that when i saw it).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back