• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Old School Gamers thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Sadly, the later Contras starting forcusing on being just a series of "boss" fights after Contra 3. Contra: Hard Corps was great, but there wasn't all that much running and gunning when compared to the "boss" fights.

black acid

Heros need Villains
Master T said:
Virtual On(arcade)- Greatest five dollars I've ever spent.

TMNT: Turtles in Time(SNES)- Greatest turtles game ever.

NBA Hangtime(SNES)- Greatest sports game ever.

Mr. Game and Watch (in general)(portable)- Greatest handheld ever.

I'll think of more later.

ugh thank you matser T you just made my day. the game and watch is like. . .the best 17$ I've ever spent in my whole life. I used to spend hours playing the board with where game-watch covers the holes on the floor so the crocodlies dont eat him. (I always die on purpose thought). another badass was sonic CD. without it I would have never moved on into anime. not like the new sonic anime where his head is bigger then the freakking chaos emerlards.

and finally. the bad ass I've always loved. . .super mairo for snes. me and mother spend countless hours even today. beating the s**t outta boswer. running into the air. breaking into cheat code mode. that game is trully the very image of heaven and world peace in one place. and the music always was what made me tick :D.

also I think that neo geo produced this one but. I'm in TOTAL!!!!! love with samuri shodown.

(the best one was 4 cuz it was like twice as badass as mortal kombat 1-3.)

I love playing with uyko the bule haired samuri. his fattlity rules :D

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Black Acid said:
also I think that neo geo produced this one but. I'm in TOTAL!!!!! love with samuri shodown.

(the best one was 4 cuz it was like twice as badass as mortal kombat 1-3.)

I love playing with uyko the bule haired samuri. his fattlity rules :D

I didn't think we had any SNK fans here aside from yours truly. I like Samurai Showdown, but damn...can the CPU opponents be cheap. I prefer Metal Slug when it comes to SNK games.

ProtoSword

My favorite old video games are:

MegaMan
Zelda
Sonic
Dragon Warriors (those are kinda old, right? Early '90?)

And tons more I can't think of right now...

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Square Ninja said:
I didn't think we had any SNK fans here aside from yours truly. I like Samurai Showdown, but damn...can the CPU opponents be cheap. I prefer Metal Slug when it comes to SNK games.
Same here I love SNK games!!

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
unknown212 said:
personally I liked that puzzle game where you make these chibi dinosuars shot these colored balls and then they pop. . . I have no Idea what the name of the game is but I just love the 2 player action ^.^

I believe the game your are referring to is Bust-A-Move (goes by some other name in Japan).

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't think I am old school. xD My first game was mortal combat on the SNES.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back