• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Old School Gamers thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

InvertedSilence

Website
www.myspace.com
I remember having an incredibly old nintendo which would take me and my best friend a half hour on average to get working, we used to have to balance it on top of things or the cable would short out.
Anyone else have a similar experience?

And as for games, back in the day Rampage was the best multiplayer game out there, hands down.

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
The town where I go to school needs an EB. I have just realized that. Rummaging through pawn shops was a new experience for me today, and I'd rather have an EB.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
I stopped into the nearest "Gamers" store, and I was pleasantly surprised. It turns out the store is a haven for games from past console generations.

Hell, I even played a Vectrex system there. It was great.

Mighty

Anyone remember all the great Disney games during the Snes/Gen days? They had a pretty good thing going with games like :Mickey Mouse: Castle of Illusions, Quack Shot, Mickey's Magical Quest, ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back