• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Old School Gamers thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JcMunny153

This is thread dedicated to old scholl video games (games for NES SNES Genises.) personally i think these games are the best. I mean who cares about graphics really...i mean the say these graphics are so good realistic (for xbox 360 ps3 revolution) but it doesnt matter because 20 years from the now people will say the xb0x 360,ps3 graphics suck. And people kept it simplle back then just press the A button to attack or jump use another buttonto run. todays games you have to press stuff like:trinagle up down left right X O triangle...just to pick a lock. Cmon guys these are the best games:Mario bros. Zelda duck huntetc etc. etc etc. So if you like old games and crap like that discuss them here....people who say stuff like "you a fu__ing idiot graphics make a game good." stay the f__k out of my thread. this thread is for old school gamers ONLY!!

K

Kegluneq

I remember when I first played games, I was playing F-zero and thought you had to turn the controller to turn the car. After that my dad bought me Mario preschool :D it was the best game ever.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
The best old skool game i ever played has to be Killer Instinct for the SNES

K

Kegluneq

Best SNES game of all time I gota say would have to be Link to the past.

文偉立

newb programmer
NES is old? I played plenty of NES when I was young and that was pretty good for my age. What was I? Four? Hmmm...Makes me ponder.

Old-School games are awesome. Just because graphics these days have been modified to the point it's mouth-watering to modern gamers, doesn't mean old school games don't mean anything. I mean, I'd play Final Fantasy VI over Final Fantasy X anyday.

BH Kid

My favourite old school game would have to be lylat wars for the n64 or sonic for megadrive

K

Kegluneq

JcMunny153 said:
thank you my brother..hey sesh did you ever find the chris houlihan room
I never botherd to its just a hidden room some geek won that has a bunch of blue rupees in it.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
my fav NES games

Super Mario
Excite Bike (If you don't like this game then gtfo)
Paper Boy (I think that is the name)
Balloon Fight (I think that is the name)
Zelda
Ninja Turtles

That is all I can think of off the top of my head right now.

K

Kegluneq

Which Ninja turtles game are you talking about?

Anyone ever played Zombies ate my neighbors? That was the first game I got that was actually mine.

TerranOvermind

You wanna talk old school? How 'bout Q*bert(Atari), Legend of Zelda (NES), Mrs. Pac-Man (arcade), and Galaga (arcade)? I can't even imagine how much time I spent playing any of these.

The best games were simplistic in design and gameplay, but were a royal _____ to master and defeat.

文偉立

newb programmer
Ah, the good old days where movie based video games were considered the best. Bruce Willis even had an entire video game dedicated to his glory. Michael Jackson's sprites can be found anywhere these days. This generation has no toleration for that. Yet, we do not fret over that "loss", do we?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back