• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Oh Hai Brick Wall

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamergirl

Silver Member
3 days later and I hit a art block =p

Pharrell2011.jpg

^I kinda feel done, but feels too empty...
SoifongWiP.jpg

^Thinking the main screenshot stock just isn't that useful
TerraWiP.jpg

^spent probably the last 2 hrs working on this. I like the slight messiness, but doesn't feel done.

Suggestions for these three please, or anyone up for a collab to help me out, I'm game

These last two I'm pretty happy with
BumbleBeeFire.jpg

B.jpg

CnC please.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
I really like the Terra one actually, despite the slight messiness. I also like the Bumblebee one. Good work, keep it up :D

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
I love the terra one too. I'd say just work on adjustment layers for it and it'd be perfect.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
That sprite tag is pretty hot. I also gotta agree too that the Terra tag is pretty sick too. The messiness really works for it.

Gamergirl

Silver Member
I really like the Terra one actually, despite the slight messiness. I also like the Bumblebee one. Good work, keep it up :D

I love the terra one too. I'd say just work on adjustment layers for it and it'd be perfect.

That sprite tag is pretty hot. I also gotta agree too that the Terra tag is pretty sick too. The messiness really works for it.

Lol messiness ftw then. I'll tweak it some more after a brief hiatus.
I'm officially w/o a functioning laptop as of this morning so I'm on a slow ass desktop for now -_-

@King Sora: That middle tag actually isn't a sprite tag, but that does give me an idea of what else I can do with it. Thanks!

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
the tags are good, especially the terra one,but some seem to be washed out because of the lightning,i guess
i like your smudging work mostly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back