• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
what? are you trying to ask why aqua met with atw and not some other character?
It wasn't really a direct question. I was just thinking that there must by some reason why Aqua was able to meet AtW and perhaps why she couldn't meet say Mickey or Sora or Riku.

State

Awards
At the same time didn't Sora end up with Kairi's heart when she passed through him? Or...man it's been ages, I think that was when it happened though.

Yep, but there's a difference. Kairi passed through him while Eraqus began fading away and turned into balls of light.

SiegLord

Yep, but there's a difference. Kairi passed through him while Eraqus began fading away and turned into balls of light.

The same way that Sora vanished in KH1 at that. And Eraqs. Could it be that it happens when a Keyblader loses their heart, they 'die' in this wya?

State

Awards
The same way that Sora vanished in KH1 at that. And Eraqs. Could it be that it happens when a Keyblader loses their heart, they 'die' in this wya?

Or it could mean when their heart separated from their body, seeing as how it happened to Sora, Eraqus and Xehanort.

Auxia

Here's another of my retarded questions - is the weapon Vanitas uses against Ven in their final battle the X-Blade?

And if it is, is that where the Kingdom Key and Reverse Kingdom Key came from?

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
Think back to Days, Roxas showed emotions out of impulse from Sora's/Ven's heart, maybe it was Ven's heart that impulsed sora to do that.

OH......yeah!!!!

Thanks for that

can somebody point me in the direction of this ME in Terra thing....i'm so confused!!!!!!!! i missed that part i guess....what are yall talking about....terra has ME's heart.....is there a video for this?

Zeagal

Lick It Good
OH......yeah!!!!

Thanks for that

can somebody point me in the direction of this ME in Terra thing....i'm so confused!!!!!!!! i missed that part i guess....what are yall talking about....terra has ME's heart.....is there a video for this?
It's in the first part of the secret ending. MX guesses that there's another heart inside of Terra's.

Mariolee

Dogwut

This vid just got a whole lot more interesting. We find out that Ansem has been in the Realm of Darkness for a year (meaning a year after coded or KH2) and that apparently, yo ustay the same "physical" age (I say physical because neither Ansem nor Aqua have aged during their time in the Realm, but they still consciously realize how long they've been there).

And then at the end, when Sora describes basically what the letter said and how he needs to connect the hearts that are close to him or something like that. Obviously this pushes towards Sora (and Riku?) going back to all the worlds they visited so that Sora can "reconnect" with all the hearts their, thus making the title "Reconnect: Kingdom Hearts" make sense.

Just a few questions:

1. Do you guys think that the end cutscene with SRK also is a year after KH2 (like the Ansem scene) or maybe it's during coded and happens before the Ansem scene (which supposedly takes place after coded anyways)?

2. Why is Ansem wearing an Org. 13 outfit?

3. When Ansem says that"everybody is born from sleep. Yes...even you." What the heck does that mean?

T

The Spoiler

Dogwut

This vid just got a whole lot more interesting. We find out that Ansem has been in the Realm of Darkness for a year (meaning a year after coded or KH2) and that apparently, yo ustay the same "physical" age (I say physical because neither Ansem nor Aqua have aged during their time in the Realm, but they still consciously realize how long they've been there).

And then at the end, when Sora describes basically what the letter said and how he needs to connect the hearts that are close to him or something like that. Obviously this pushes towards Sora (and Riku?) going back to all the worlds they visited so that Sora can "reconnect" with all the hearts their, thus making the title "Reconnect: Kingdom Hearts" make sense.

Just a few questions:

1. Do you guys think that the end cutscene with SRK also is a year after KH2 (like the Ansem scene) or maybe it's during coded and happens before the Ansem scene (which supposedly takes place after coded anyways)?

2. Why is Ansem wearing an Org. 13 outfit?

3. When Ansem says that"everybody is born from sleep. Yes...even you." What the heck does that mean?

I second that.

But most importantly, what the heck does Birth by Sleep mean? What does he mean by "everyone is born from sleep"?

tenchi ryu

Wow so cant wait for the next release.....been on the forums forever, but this discussion finally made me make an account :p
So basically I think sora in a nutshell realizes everything and basically knows everyone know, including ven inside of him....wonder if sora is smart enough to be like, hey, you look just like my nobody lol, and if Terra fighting sora in kh2fm is canon(I pray it is since xenmas in KH1Fm was)....then sora should go to terra for help in the next game and get terra from being all depressed in his full metal alchemist self lol

xgnarmanx

Aqua has the worst luck of all.

Shes missed her chance to escape the dark realm like.... three times?

1. when atw escaped

2. when riku and mickey escaped and ended up in CO.

3. when Riku and Sora escaped at the end of kh2.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Aqua has the worst luck of all.

Shes missed her chance to escape the dark realm like.... three times?

1. when atw escaped

2. when riku and mickey escaped and ended up in CO.

3. when Riku and Sora escaped at the end of kh2.

Why is she even there in the first place.

Mariolee

It's not an 'Org. 13' outfit, but an outfit for transversing the corridors of darkness when you aren't made of darkness yourself. (See Vanitas)

I think.

So what did Ansem need it for? As far as I know, you don't need it in the place he was in with Aqua since Aqua had been there for 12 years and didn't need one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back