• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakek9

the Namine at the end of Coded is fake. It is transmitted data, made to remind someone about TAV, basically Mickey needs to tell Sora about TAV. Which in turn ends of writing the letter we see at the end of KH2. Which means the secret ending is 1 year later than KH2.

Days is related because Ven's appearance but thats really all to it besides the Chamber of Awakening thing.

SuperSailorEarth

reconnect- connect back together; re-establish bonds; go back to square one and start over.

Maybe it means that Nomura about to pull a 180 on us and change everything we think that we know about the characters and their connections to each other. Maybe it won;t be about what happened in the games, but it could be a new universal law in the KH universe.

But, it could be as easy as a complete history repeats isself kind of thing (ex re-completing the X-blade, re collecting the PoHs) or some new way that Xehanort will be trying to axces Kingdom Hearts

Vasquez

Awards
So..sora is going to save everybody left MX's wake..huh.

So thats like:
Ventus
Aqua
Ansem the wise
Maybe terra if he hasnt returned to his own body yet.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
i was talking about the Namine from the data journel that told Mickey to inform Sora on the sleeping memories. Anyways i thought reconnect was great. I do wonder though if in KH3 sora will have to venture through the RoD. Hopefully it doesnt take him 12yr like it did with Aqua lol.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
So, is Eraqus alive? I'm confused on that, I thought he was killed.
He was defeated by Master Xehanort after battling Terra. But during the secret ending it's hinted that his heart may be inside of Terra.
Terra: Do as you please

Master Xehanort: Oh?

So your haboring another's heart inside you?

Eraqus
So part of him is still alive inside of Terra.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well technically all he said was, 'well played, Erauqs' or something along those lines... so it's not 100% sure it's Erauq's heart, but he definitely had something to do with it.

Allister Rose

French Lover
everything that is connected to sora that have fallen are still in the same place where they once fell. basically they never moved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back