• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Linkin Park Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark-Disciple

The 5th Apocalyptic Rider
Riding with Famine, Death, Pestilence and Destruct
Wasn't it Points?
Well, I guess that really dosn't matter...
Yeah, that song Is great.

Another thing that I really like about LP is their Music VIdeos, specially the one for Faint. If you listen to the Lyrics of that song, you'll understand the meaning of the video. It's brilliant...

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
I totally agree with you Dark, all of their songs are pure down right brilliant. Whoever dislikes them probably are just morons that can't understand the meaning of their songs.

And yes, Faint is one of their best. I love the lyrics. I love the video.

"Don't Stay" is one of my personal favorites too.

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
I think everyone has, Barxin. xD thats whats makes the song so yea.

stripes

Time Is A Mysterious Thing
I think that there one of the most influetial bands today, they made it clear who they are in both rock and rap. I mean mike have it good, he's in with the timbland, working on tupac's cd with emniem and then he can be in with korn and drowning pool giving them new backgrounds for their songs.

I still love them and all, and I'm waitin for their new album, but heart has sort of moved on to another band though

Joe

Bronze Member
liked their older albums more, they've ehh....been mediocre compared to their old performences

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
smh at you guys...."rap is all about sex, chains and drugs etc." thats all i hear from people that clearly dont know nothing about rap, so please stop judging rap from what the mainstream has been feeding you, and go listen to some Immortal Technique, Common, Bone Thugs N Harmony, Wu-Tang, etc.

Last edited:

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
Trunks, I don't mean it when I say "All" when I say "all" I mean that mainstream shit on the radio. The groups/rappers you mentioned I like.

Anyway. LP said their new sound would have hip hop beats and punk rock sound. I can't say I want them to change their style.

stripes

Time Is A Mysterious Thing
You probaly have to get it from the online store, cause texas dosen't sell anything of lp except wristbands, I had to buy my shirt online

And their are other rap artist that didn't always rap about sex and drugs, Tupac, he rapped about everything making him that good, sorry mind is clouded, can't think of anyone else *cough*

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
o_O I dont see how their songs sound weird, it's the same genre just done differently with new lyrics and new tools etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back